iPhone News...

I think that's the first time disney has been referenced in this thread. They do have maps etc for California adventure.

I'm loving my iphone, my favourite part is how it still looks brand new - oh wait, that's because they've held it back in the shop and won't give it to me, and o2 have lied to me constantly with different stories so much that o2's "select customer" services have credited £20 ($40) to my account and can't understand why the store won't release my phone - and you thought you had it bad with AT&T or Rodgers :(

:goodvibes

I finally got mine yesterday after camping out at the local AT&T Store and then not getting one after 4 hours. I finally got one later that day at our local Apple Store!

This thing is amazing! I've only ever had the free phone they give you when you sign up, so this thing is really cool!

There is something like the Nintendo DS test they were doing earlier this year. It is a website called twisney.com/mobile. It has real-time wait times at the parks, but they are put up by others in the parks, not Disney, so take that for what you will. It is still pretty cool!

Thanks!

One of my co-workers got his yesterday before flying back to Copenhagen. He downloaded monkey ball - it is sooooo cool. I can't wait to get mine. If my stupid company will ever get their rates set so I can buy one.

My favorite free apps to-date...

Shazam
AIM
Phone Saber

So much fun!
Daneen

anyone get a cover if so which kind and what do you think of it
thanks for any info

I had the black and clear one that Apple sells...you have to take it off though if you put it in the dock for charging or if you use a dock in your car to play the Ipod through your stereo...so I stopped using the cover, it was such a pain taking it off and putting it back on all the time. Same thing with the rubbery ones, so I don't use that either anymore, plus those get a little gummy after you use it for a while (at least mine did). I've had no issues with my phone getting scratched up and I've had mine for a year. The only thing I would recommend are the clear film sheets that you can adhere to the screen, just a little protection, but I've found it helps immensely. I'm pretty rough on my phone too...I toss it everywhere and it still looks brand new.

i got one of the rubbery ones from att. It also had a clear screen film, but it fit wierd and covered part of the earpiece so i decided to take it off. Im sure I will get another one though because i would be very upset if my screen gets scratched. I usually throw my phone in my purse with my keys, etc. but im afraid it will get scratched by my keys so ive been putting it in other pockets.

I didn't get one of the new 3G phones, but I did update the SW on my current iPhone to 2.0. Other than the 3G and GPS there's not really any other significant difference.

Favorite Free Apps
Phone Saber
iPint :drinking1
Moo :rotfl:

now that we have our iPhones we need to start a DiS Unplugged iPhone group!

I'm in love with mine. My favorite app is Pandora but I really need to get Remote to work.

So far I've received 524 meg of data since Sat. Glad that's unlimited.

Just to check.. Everything is unlimited except for the actual phone calls and the texts, right? I mean the internet use and the email?

I'm new to all of this, but love my iPhone!

I just looked at the website, and it is truly unlimited! I was just worried because as much as I have been on mine, if it weren't, they would be taking my house to pay the bill! :)

I kmow what you mean Mike! I keep waiting for a catch! Remember the. DaYs of $3 an hour imternet?

$30 for unlimited mobile Internet Is a bargain'!

i got one of the rubbery ones from att. It also had a clear screen film, but it fit wierd and covered part of the earpiece so i decided to take it off. Im sure I will get another one though because i would be very upset if my screen gets scratched. I usually throw my phone in my purse with my keys, etc. but im afraid it will get scratched by my keys so ive been putting it in other pockets.

I bought those screen protectors that you stick on from the ATT store... has anyone been successful in sticking one on perfectly??!! Because I did one and it looked awful. Any tips on getting it on right... I would hate to go through all three just trying to get it on right.

Thanks!

Still looking. An Iphone cannot be found with 100 mile radius from my house.

Usually the Apple stores will have them before the AT&T stores will. We got ours last Monday (ie, 3 days after they were introduced) at an Apple store after having struck out on the Saturday at both Apple & AT&T stores. While getting them activated, we were chatting with the folks there and they said they had indeed sold out the first shipments by Saturday, but had gotten a new shipment in that (monday) morning.

you can check the inventory at your local apple store online. At 9pm they update inventory for the next day.

Got this phone is achingly brilliant - sure it's got a few flaws, some of which i imagine will be ironed out by the next firmware update, and at the moment my battery isn't lasting long, mainly as every time i put it down i pick it up again 5 minutes later to play with something or other!!

been enjoying listening to the DIS Podcast on it today, and also been using NBC's iphone compatible site to watch the latest episodes of The Office - which is especially good as trying to use their site on my computer to do this leads to getting a "you are not in the USA so can't watch this" message - a feature which they seem to have forgotton on the iphone version, which im not complaining about ;)

Got this phone is achingly brilliant - sure it's got a few flaws, some of which i imagine will be ironed out by the next firmware update, and at the moment my battery isn't lasting long, mainly as every time i put it down i pick it up again 5 minutes later to play with something or other!!

been enjoying listening to the DIS Podcast on it today, and also been using NBC's iphone compatible site to watch the latest episodes of The Office - which is especially good as trying to use their site on my computer to do this leads to getting a "you are not in the USA so can't watch this" message - a feature which they seem to have forgotton on the iphone version, which im not complaining about ;)

I've found that only movies/tv shows and games really drain my battery. If I don't do those things, my phone can last for a week or more without a charge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter