iPhone 4

Well, lets see how this helps my signal loss. FexEx Clause just made a return visit and delivered the Bumper case that I ordered on 6/15. It was a nice suprise as it was scheduled for 7/1.

Very minimal packaging, but same big shipping box.

I really like the integrated buttons for volume and the sleep (on top, see below)
As with most cases this one does not play well with 3rd party accessories. The dock connection is molded soley for the newer Apple USB cable (the original apple usb cables are too wide to fit) meaning the cable in the car and home stereo will not fit. Looks like it is time to pull out the dremel as I hate to take my case off just to dock. It does work fine in my iHome alarm clock.

The same can be said for the headphone jack. The circular opening is just wide enough for the Apple headphones.

So far it is better than the old 3G rubber case that I had protecting it for the last week. I am not sure what I am going to do yet about the dock connector issue. This is going to bug me everytime I plug it into my car.

Thanks for the pics of the Bumper case. It's nice to see more perspectives than just the ones on Apple's site. I bought a Griffin Reveal at Best Buy and it seems to be very similar to the Bumper. Once Bumpers become readily available, I may switch to one, just to add some color (the Reveal was only available in black).

Free bumpers are hit and miss, may give it a go next time I'm near Apple tho.

No complaints about my iPhone 4 yet, still absolutely love the screen quality and speed, reason enough for an upgrade from my old 3G let alone all the other benefits :)

:goodvibes

Was everyone successful getting their i-phones last week?

I'm going to try again tomorrow. Are they REALLY going to have retail sales at the AT&T stores and Apple stores and maybe other outlets like Best Buy, Wal-Mart etc?

I'll be there to see if there are any i-phones available for the general public. Heading to the local AT&T store first, cause it's closer than the Apple store.

They showed people camping out at AT&T stores on the news this morning.

Went to the AT&T store this afternoon, just to see if they might have any........they sure did, although I think I may have gotten the last two!:banana: I am super excited!!:banana: I've tried to "hold it wrong" and make it lose signal, but I have been unsuccessful.

What is anyone doing for screen protection??

Yay! I got my i-phone today and I"m finally free of Sprint!

Do those of you who have the Zagg skin feel that it fits well on the i-phone 4?

I entered the Zagg i-pad drawing to get a discount code for their i-phone skin, but it's been a couple of days and still don't have a code. Does anyone have a Zagg code they would be willing to PM me? I have a nice custom skin all designed, but alas, no code.
Thanks so much!

Yay! I got my i-phone today and I"m finally free of Sprint!

Do those of you who have the Zagg skin feel that it fits well on the i-phone 4?

I entered the Zagg i-pad drawing to get a discount code for their i-phone skin, but it's been a couple of days and still don't have a code. Does anyone have a Zagg code they would be willing to PM me? I have a nice custom skin all designed, but alas, no code.
Thanks so much!

I just PM'd you a 40% off code for Zagg. Enjoy! :)

Does the Zagg skin detract from the display at all? I'm really hesitant to put any thing over this beautiful display!

Still can't put mine down, much like when I got my 3G.
Love the screen, speed, camera, multitasking and pretty much everything it offers as an improval from the 3G :)

I agree.

Loving the new phone here as well.

I always put a cover on my phone, so I'm not having any of the issues originally described.

Clearer, louder sound, clearer screen, multitasking, camera w/flash, HD video

Yup.....I'm a happy guy.

I don't have a cover and unless I unnaturally try to force the signal to diminish via the methods described, I can't do it. Certainly not dropped any calls!

HD video is very cool, I agree Kevin. Will definitely be used when I'm in Orlando this August :)

Still can't put mine down, much like when I got my 3G.
Love the screen, speed, camera, multitasking and pretty much everything it offers as an improval from the 3G :)

And here I thought the problem was that you couldn't pick it up. :)

Woo-Hoo! My Iphone has just shipped! Looks like I will be getting it earlier then I thought! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter