iPhone 4

DW is nervous - she thinks the 4 will have issues with peripherals that were designed to be compatible with the 3G. So, can someone reassure me so I can reassure her that that will not be the case.

DW is nervous - she thinks the 4 will have issues with peripherals that were designed to be compatible with the 3G. So, can someone reassure me so I can reassure her that that will not be the case.

What type of peripherals? I came from a 3G, and the only thing that doesn't fit\work, is the dock I have. (I do have an old iPod dock though which it DOES fit into).

Other than that? Car charger works, car mount works\fits, all cables are the same etc. The only reason the old dock doesn't work is it is\was shaped to fit the curvature of the 3G\3GS body.

I ordered mine yesterday! Now all I have to do is keep from going crazy with anticipation for the next week.:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter