Inventions restaurant themed Sunday brunch

I'm going on the 16th of march and i am really hoping it is the Parisian brunch..
I already did the Chef's one, although i liked it, i think it is a bit expensive to do the same one.

Chefs/Parisien is the same brunch (the one with the cook outfits). I included both names cause it appears the reservation line has been using both titles for the same thing.

When will we know the next lot of themes for the character Brunch, we went to the neverland one and it was great we want to go again
Thanks Lorna

Does anybody have any idea what the Mothers Day one will be like on the 25th May we will be there then would like to do it dependant on the characters, thanks.:yay:

Mother's Day had Snow White and the Dwarves last year.

You can call reservation and ask for the themes. If you're lucky they know them when you book (so two months out maximum), but sometimes it can be much more tight than that. Also lately they've been switching themes a lot.

Mother's Day had Snow White and the Dwarves last year. You can call reservation and ask for the themes. If you're lucky they know them when you book (so two months out maximum), but sometimes it can be much more tight than that. Also lately they've been switching themes a lot.

Thankyou that would be amazing if it were them Snow White is mine and my daughters favourite princess but we've never met the dwarves. Will give them a ring.

Does anyone know the theme for June1?

We're considering going out in the May half-term and I'm debating whether we want to do the Sunday brunch or not. The one time we've been was the Snow White theme, so the 25th is out.

A huge thank you for this amazing post! My oh is now delighted to be going for all that seafood...."the size of those prawns"!! I'm excited for characters and would just eat bread!! However I am sure there will be more to enjoy.
Can't wait to find out the theme for September and book!! Sounds great and no rush, as you said cafe Mickey can be bit too speedy!!

Brunch Review for Brunch Cuisiniere on December 15, 2013

Inventions 1.0 aka "the food"

When we arrive at Inventions we’re seated in the large room after you pass the buffet.

We’re seated quickly although we’re a little late, but that’s about where the good service ends. It takes over 15 minutes for the champagne to appear. Then the CM disappears again and takes even longer to bring our standard drinks.

I will admit that I was disappointed by the buffet too. Most dessert options were cakes and pastries. No sign of the mousse and other treats I love so much. I was guessing maybe this was due to Max the baker being a special guest. If this turns out to be a new trend I’d be very disappointed.

Main courses provided a wide selection as always.

Child selection:

Stuffed Tomatoes:

Another new menu item, Croque Monsieur.

And the appetizers. Here I noticed a larger amount of seafood than usual, but I still found stuff for myself.

What did really strike me odd was the ice statue of Linguini though. Yes, it’s “Brunch Cuisiniere.” But if you have him I’d personally expect Remy and Emile to show too.

Inventions 2.0 aka The Characters

We get food and wait. And wait some more.

After an hour we’ve seen exactly one character, Pluto. And he is off that fast that he neither signs my book nor listens to me asking for a photo without me in it.

Not that there’s anything wrong with meeting Pluto. But it’s past 2 PM now. The brunch is officially scheduled only til 3 PM. The birthday girl is starting to get worried we won’t meet Max who we came to see. So I go off to find a character manager. When I finally find one she doesn’t understand me. Very little to no English and supposedly she doesn’t understand my French. I know it’s not stellar, but “We have been here for an hour. We’ve only seen Pluto. When are the others characters coming?” is something I can barely piece together.

Our saving grace has brown fur and a red nose. Dale appears out of the kitchen and stands next to me, seemingly listening and nodding. At that point I wasn’t sure if he was trying to be nice and calm me down (I must have looked pretty desperate) or what. In the end I give up after Dale took off in the other direction. Oddly enough as soon as Dale disappeared in the other room other characters finally started appearing. Again I really wasn’t sure if that was a coincidence.

Goofy arrives – again gone that fast that I couldn’t get the solo picture.

The next character so makes up for that though… entrance chipmunk!

Dale is so incredibly enthusiastic to see us, even with me wearing the hat of the wrong chipmunk. I’ll blame my friends who bought it for me, they said I was more a Chip than a Dale. Dale really ran to give me a big hug, almost threw me off the chair. Kept showering me with kisses too. Good thing boyfriend wasn’t there. :D

Saying hi to Sabrina… a birthday girl deserves extra special attention.

Signing – no idea why I look that sceptical in the background. :D

Impromptu photo session: he just kept going “take one more, take one more!”

A special one I am very proud of. I was so flattered he risked doing that for me. Inventions isn’t even easy to move around in, let alone to acrobatics!

Okay, now I am pretty sure that chipmunk did remember me. Also I am pretty sure now I know who released our “character block.” That would be too many coincidences otherwise. So: thank you from the bottom of my heart, Dale.

Next up is Chip – who’s even more enthusiastic about the hat. He pretty much tackled me from behind, almost threw me off the chair. :D

Explaining why I look like a chipmunk.

Minnie and Mickey are shortly behind.

Again, Mickey was a very brief meet. It was towards the end of the brunch and we were glad we saw him at all. But it felt very rushed.

For Amy.

And finally… the one we’ve been waiting for, Max.

Sabrina getting a birthday hug.

It’s already past 3 PM when Donald appears.

Part 2.5 - Too many images. ;)

He really liked that I had brought him photographic evidence of his Halloween costume from his latest trip to California.

At that point we decide to just have a last dessert and then get ready and wait for the Descente des Stairs. No point in making a quick park run anymore.

Overall it wasn’t a complete nightmare or something like that. But for all brunches I’ve had at Inventions this one definitely ranks last by far. I’ve never had to wait so long for the characters and never before I had felt rushed either. Also I’ve seen buffets that were more to my liking before.

We visited Inventions for the themed Sunday Brunch on Sunday 18th May at 1pm. The price for Sunday Brunch is dearer than other days; €64 for adults and €32 for children. If you have premium meal vouchers you will have to add to them.

The theme for the brunch was 'Cinema', which was Mickey & co. in 1920s outfits. We saw Mickey, Minnie, Donald & Daisy together, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale and Clarice. We had great fun with all of them, and saw most of them twice.

We had a choice of champagne or orange juice as a welcome drink. Other drinks were extra. (A large beer is €8.50. 500ml water is €5)

The food here is fabulous. For starters there was lots of cold seafood; even snails! I went back for seconds.

Various hot dishes for mains, mostly labeled wrong! Good selection of pasta, pizza, chicken etc for kids.

Amazing desserts, something for everyone. Again, I went back for seconds! Cheese, yogurts, sweets etc for kids.

When I went to pay, they were charging me for my youngest son, but when I pointed out that he was under 3 they took it off the bill.

I love Inventions any day of the week, but the Sunday Brunch is a nice treat. I would definitely return for it; but hoping for a different theme with more unusual characters next time!

Here are the themes for the next few weeks for the Inventions Sunday Brunch

15 June - Brazilian
22 June - Cook
29 June - Classic Disney
6 July - Oriental
13 July - Blue Dreams in the Woods
20 July - Africa
27 July - London

Here are the themes for the next few weeks for the Invention Sunday Brunch

15 June - Brazilian
22 June - Cook
29 June - Classic Disney
6 July - Oriental
13 July - Blue Dreams in the Woods
20 July - Africa
27 July - London

Oh fab wonder what blue dreams in the woods is ?
Where did you find the info ?
I saw you posted on TA ;)

Oh fab wonder what blue dreams in the woods is ?
Where did you find the info ?
I saw you posted on TA ;)

Just got off the phone with the restaurant reservations line to book the Cook one on the 22nd for DW and asked what the others were.

Just got off the phone with the restaurant reservations line to book the Cook one on the 22nd for DW and asked what the others were.

Fab :)
Looking forward to seeing what we get for October
Forest of blue dreams is Winnie the Pooh had a google

Hi Everyone,
Do we have any idea what the Inventions Brunch themes are for August? Specifically 17th August.....

If anyone calls and they will give theme for 24 Aug would love to know. Otherwise I'll call on my day off next Tues

OK...I checked for Brunch themes and this is what I have been told for August. They didn't have a theme for 24th August as yet, so maybe in a week or so?

Sun 3rd Aug - Oriental ? (he only mentioned China so think its this one?)
Sun 10th Aug - Neverland
Sun 17th Aug - Cinema

Hope this helps a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter