Inventions restaurant themed Sunday brunch

We were there for Valentines Day this year. The brunch at the weekend was Neverland theme, however on valentines day itself the regular character meal was valentines themed and had heart baloons and characters in formal attire. Minnie and Mickey wore their Parisian outfits, goofy was in a white suit and Pluto had a while and silver collar.

Can you remember who was there for the Neverland theme?

Can you remember who was there for the Neverland theme?

First set was Peter Pan, Wendy, Hook and Smee. Second set was Mickey, Minnie, Chip and Dale in pirate outfits...

Here isn't captain Mickey...

33512911e99b5531c5df2268cdb716ed_zpsfb06f2ea.jpg

The theme on Sept 21st is Oriental. Can anyone tell me which characters appear during this theme? Anyone have any pictures from this theme? Deciding if I should book it or not.

Thanks

Oriental should be Aladdin, Jasmine, Genie, (Sometimes Abu) along with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy and Pluto in oriental costumes.

wow the Neverland theme looks amazing. Think that would be my DS8s ultimate. Cannot wait to find mine out. Thinking we may change our plan to Auberge is we get the chefs theme as it doesnt seem very special.

We got Marry Poppins theme instead of Oriental and it was not worth it. We met basic characters plus Marry Poppins and Bert. Kids were a bit upset. I think I wouldn't go if the theme was like that again. Food was great, wonderful, but character interaction wasn't as good as last time.

Just read these themes for November
2/11 - Cinema

9/11 - Holidays

16/11 - TBC

23/11 - Aristocats

30/11 - Princess

We are ver excited by the sound of the Aristocats Brunch!! Has anyone had that theme before and could tell me who we could expect to appear?

Thanks x

I have been to Aristocats brunch.

As you would imagine you will see Marie, Berlioz and Toulouse!
You will also see the VIPs dressed in Parisian style outfits. Minnie and Mickey wear their Parisienne finest. Goofy is a Parisian police officer, Donald is a street artist and chip and Dale are newspaper sellers!!

It is a lovely brunch and the only opportunity in the world to meet Toulouse! You can't even meet him at Tokyo at the moment!

Hi all
How does the princess brunch rate against auberge? We were going to book auberge but will be there on 30th nov if the brunch is better!

According to the DLH, the princess will be snow white (and the dwarf/s) on the 30th.

Just booked Inventions for Dec 7th and i have been told the thema is *Prince*.

Do you know what you can be about?

Is there a place where i can check?

Just booked Inventions for Dec 7th and i have been told the thema is *Prince*.

Do you know what you can be about?

Is there a place where i can check?

Vala is your best bet for knowing Guilia but I haven't seen her on here recently. Hopefully she will be along soon.... :)

Vala is your best bet for knowing Guilia but I haven't seen her on here recently. Hopefully she will be along soon.... :)
Thanks i wait for her then.

Just one thought..according to what i have seen around the Princess brunch is on Sunday nov 30th....how can Prince be the next one?? B

Thanks i wait for her then.

Just one thought..according to what i have seen around the Princess brunch is on Sunday nov 30th....how can Prince be the next one?? B

Not sure really but I *think* Vala is away and that is why she isn't on here atm. It does sound odd having a Princess then a Prince one :confused3.

Not sure really but I *think* Vala is away and that is why she isn't on here atm. It does sound odd having a Princess then a Prince one :confused3.

True ....will just have to wait and see i suppose...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter