Introducing Myself - Rob & Scott UPDATE! Randy Chapman pics!

We're leaning toward Hershey's kisses (which are what's in the picture) or Jordan Almonds (shhh! Don't tell Wendy! :rolleyes1 ).

I think kisses are perfect for the occassion.... even better would be a combination of Hersheys Kisses and Hersheys Hugs (for the white chocolate crowd)....

Of course, Jordan Almonds are always a good choice....

Or what about those small candy covered mints?

THESE: http://www.bulkfoods.com/search_res...tFromSearch=fromSearch&txtsearchParamTxt=3846

Of course that is a wholesale company, but it was all I could find quickly.

Rob -- I just sent you a PM about candy. :)

I got it! Thanks!

I think kisses are perfect for the occassion.... even better would be a combination of Hersheys Kisses and Hersheys Hugs (for the white chocolate crowd)....

Of course, Jordan Almonds are always a good choice....

Or what about those small candy covered mints?

THESE: http://www.bulkfoods.com/search_res...tFromSearch=fromSearch&txtsearchParamTxt=3846

Of course that is a wholesale company, but it was all I could find quickly.

Nothing wrong with wholesale companies.

I can't believe your wedding is getting so close!!! Candy is yummy!!!

Don't remind me! I'm stressing out! (and it's too early in the day for a cocktail to calm my nerves! :lmao: )

Well, so much for bragging that we were right on target for our $25K total budget! :lmao:

Just got back from the liquor store where we bought the beer, wine & liquor for the hospitality suite we're doing after the rehearsal dinner. (It's our welcome party)

I'd guestimated that we'd spend about $250. Well, Mister Rob and Mister Scott went a little crazy in the adult candy store and spent $400!
:dance3:

We bought more than we intended to, but we figure this way we've got enough variety for what everyone might want, and we're sure to have enough left over that we shouldn't have to buy anything else for the Halloween party we're throwing at our house a month later. So some of the expense will be carried over to later. Which in my mind justified overbuying now.

I have to say though. Going to the liquor store and just buying whatever looked good is a FUN experience! :thumbsup2

lol, @ the overspending in the "adut candy store" it will never go to waste so dont worry!

Im going to go and read your planning journal - looking forward to it from what i've read. Ive never seen advertuers club but from what your all saying - i've been missing out!!

I wont be long before we have a TR to read too

WWWOOOOOO HOOOOOO not long now!!!!!!

Okay, quick question for all of you lovely ladies who are much more likely to know than anyone else I know.

We're heading to Franck's tomorrow to drop off our final payment check to Disney, but there are still some pending items on our BEO and it looks like the BEO currently lists 5 more people than we're actually going to have. So here's my question. If we overpay at this point, we'll get it back afterward, right?

Yes, you will get the money back. They actually charged me a final payment of almost $2000.00 and a couple weeks after we got home, we received $1,800 back again. Just be sure that they know the final head count before the wedding. I had beverages billed on consumption as well so I knew there would be a final accounting :thumbsup2

Rob...we had shot glasses for favors at our wedding and filld them with Kisses. Then off of e-bay for less than $10 we got stickers that said "Star and Randy" with double hearts and the date....you stickthem on the bottom of the kisses. We didn't do all the kisses, a good hunk of them then mixed them with nonpersonalized ones.....much cheaper than the M&M's.

Yes, you will get the money back. They actually charged me a final payment of almost $2000.00 and a couple weeks after we got home, we received $1,800 back again. Just be sure that they know the final head count before the wedding. I had beverages billed on consumption as well so I knew there would be a final accounting :thumbsup2

That's what I thought. Thanks for the reassurance.

Rob...we had shot glasses for favors at our wedding and filld them with Kisses. Then off of e-bay for less than $10 we got stickers that said "Star and Randy" with double hearts and the date....you stickthem on the bottom of the kisses. We didn't do all the kisses, a good hunk of them then mixed them with nonpersonalized ones.....much cheaper than the M&M's.

We got the Wanderfuls in the mail today! We tried them with M&Ms and with Hershey's kisses. The kisses just look better in the clear plastic tube, so that's what we're going with.

I'm also excited that the wanderfuls will stand on their own. We hoped they would, so that they could be placed standing up on the smaller tables at ADH.

In other exciting news, we started getting wedding presents in the mail today, too! :woohoo:

That's what I thought. Thanks for the reassurance.

We got the Wanderfuls in the mail today! We tried them with M&Ms and with Hershey's kisses. The kisses just look better in the clear plastic tube, so that's what we're going with.

I'm also excited that the wanderfuls will stand on their own. We hoped they would, so that they could be placed standing up on the smaller tables at ADH.

In other exciting news, we started getting wedding presents in the mail today, too! :woohoo:

Woo hoo for presents! :banana: I can't wait to see the pictures! Not too much longer now!! HOw exciting!

Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe you are less than a month out!! I haven't ventured over to your PJ in a while. And I never did try to wrangle in that goat at your shower! :)

Woo hoo for presents! :banana: I can't wait to see the pictures! Not too much longer now!! HOw exciting!

Yes! How exciting! Let the stress begin! :faint:

Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe you are less than a month out!! I haven't ventured over to your PJ in a while. And I never did try to wrangle in that goat at your shower! :)

Um, that goat got barbecued and eaten. But I think they've got a new goat now. Since that shower has been going on since late May, we've begun "rotating themes" with a new theme for the party each week. This week it's Oktoberfest, while past themes have included "Mad Hatter Tea Party", "Psycho Beach Party", "Adult Circus", and "Hurricane Party". It's quite the fun and crazy thread.

Five days to go! :eek: :faint:

And on a funny side note, we were at the Adventurers Club last night, (we've only got tonight and Thursday night left! They're closing it this week. :sad1: ) and we got to meet Carrie and Patrick (aka Mr. & Mrs. Lurkyloo). I'm sure they thought I was completely insane as I pushed my way through the crowd to introduce myself. They're really great people. Very nice, and totally didn't look at me like the freak I'm sure I was acting like. :rotfl:

We talked wedding stuff a bit, and I rambled on about the Adventurers Club. It was great to meet them!

Patrick got a picture of us, I'm hoping they'll post it when they get home.

Okay, back to stressing out about getting caught up at work before Thursday when I get to take off ten days for the Big Fat Gay Disney Wedding and the Small Low Key Gay Disney Honeymoon Cruise.

How exciting only five more days!! That's crazy!! Can't wait to see pictures of the ceremony!

Wow, so close now and all the last minute details have to take place around the final visits to the AC!! I hope Carrie posts the pictures too!!

Happy almost Wedding Day :goodvibes

4 more days! Can't wait to see photos. And it's SOOO nice and breezy in Orlando right now! Perfect!

CONGRATS!

I didn't know Disney did gay/lesbian weddings!! How freaking awesome.

I see the big day is really soon, Congratulations :)

I didn't know Disney did gay/lesbian weddings!! How freaking awesome.

I see the big day is really soon, Congratulations :)

Thanks!

They've only been doing them since around May of last year. We've been planning since June.

Yep. THREE days left! My family is already in town!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter