**Introduce yourself!!!**

Hello....... :wave2:
I haven't been on the site for long, so thought I should introduce myself.
My name is Charlotte and I am 16. I live in london and I am a sixth form student.

Basically, I have grown up with disney and so, me and one of my sisters (20) both love disney. I have another sister who is 21 (22 next month) but she has ne. I cannot count the number of times I have been to disney before the age of about 13 but I know I've been twice by coach (can't remember what years but I went at halloween and either at easter or spring half term) and quite a few times when I was much younger.

I am a pin trader, along with my sister, although, usually any pins I have, i like so I don't generally trade, I just buy more. I love animal from the muppets, as like him, I am a drummer myself, although much better :P. I also love lilo and stitch (stitch especially) and so own a lanyard completly full of lilo and stitch.

As you can see from my sig, I have been to paris many a time, but only california once (and by god that was great) although sadly VMK had not been created then.

Yes, i will point out, I do play on VMK, and my name is the same as on here, so say hi if you see me!

erm.... I can't think of much more to say........
And it won't even let me upload a pic

Hello,

My name is Quique, I am 48, married to Lola, with two DS (13 & 2), and we live in Valencia, Spain.

We all love Disney. We have been to WDW on our honeymoon back in 1992, and later in 2002 with our eldest DS. We stayed at Grand Floridian on our first trip and at Wilderness Lodge on our second. Prior to that, we made a day trip to Disneyland Anaheim in 1990!

We have also been several times in DLRP. We went in september 1997 (Sequoia Lodge), in February 1999 (Disneyland Hotel), in New Year's Eve 2004-2005 (Newport Bay) and in June 2006 (Sequoia Lodge). Next visit: February 2007 (Sequoia Lodge).

We have also started to plan our next trip to WDW, in August/September 2008. We are sure this boards will be a great help to us.

And finally, here is a picture of myself:

mgmsc1.jpg

Hi Quique :wave2: nice to meet you. Hope you'll stick around here for all things DLP :goodvibes
For WDW, our friends over on the UK boards here and the main boards here will offer a wealth of support and advice :)

Well, It only seems fair to add my bit as I have read the info on everyone else!!

My name is Leanne (as you can see from my very un-imaginative user name!!) I have two children, a boy called Jordan who is seven and talks non-stop, and a daugher called Antonia who is 11 and also talks non-stop like her brother. I also have a husband called Julian and a Westie called Sally.

I work full time in HR and am currently in the 2nd year of my 3 year CIPD HR qualification. Life is rather hectic and a little crazy but I wouldn't have it any other way!!

We are going to Disneyland Paris in the February half term, staying in a Montana room at Sequoia Lodge (chosen thanks to all the wonderful advice from this site) and am currently shopping for waterproofs in preparation.

I am currently getting much too over excited about the up coming trip and have come to the conclusion that I am more of a kid than the children!!

:banana:

I am currently getting much too over excited about the up coming trip and have come to the conclusion that I am more of a kid than the children!!

:banana:

Don't worry, you're in very good company on here!! :goodvibes :goodvibes

Lovely to read all about you :)

Hi, I'm Natasha. I'm married and have three children age 12, 13 and 15.

I spent two days in Disneyland while on honeymoon in California. The in February 1996 we all went to Disneyland Paris and stayed in the Santa Fe. The whole holiday was pretty awful to be honest(for lots of reasons, not least the sub zero temperatures), but still had a bit of the Disney magic.

In August 2002 we spent 4 nights in one of the family rooms in the Newport Bay. It was the best family holiday we've had! We had a fantastic time, though we were all utterly exhuasted by the end of it.

I have just booked for us to go in July, staying in the Sequoia Lodge (the NB's family rooms are fully booked).

This site is great for tips and advice. I'm sure I will be spending a lot of time here in the next few months!

Hi Natasha. Nice to hear all about you and your family.
I'm sure you will have a great time at SL :goodvibes

:banana: Hello I am Suzanne:banana:

I am 36, married to Gary 43. :love:

We have three children, Chloe is the oldest and is 9, next is Lucy who is 6 and Benjamin who is 3. :dance3: We have one pet a cat called Hercules. We live in Widnes, Cheshire.

Have been to Disneyland Paris four years ago and stayed in the Sante Fe. We went at Christmas and only had one day in each of the parks, it was very hectic as we saw a lot of side shows and stopped a lot for characters that we did not do much of the rides apart from Fantasyland. We loved it and it was wonderful going that time of year to experience the christmas magic.

Off to Disneyland Paris on the 2nd March until the 7th March so hopefully will be able to do a lot more, any advice appreciated. Staying at Explorers this time.:cool1:

Hi Suzanne. Your three are similar ages to my troops. DD9, DS6 and DD4 (5 in 8 days) :)

I am Cliff, 47 years old, male, single, Middle School Science teacher, living in St. Louis, Missouri, USA.:wizard:
I went to Walt Disney World 4 months after it opened. I have been back 5 times. I have been to Disneyland twice. I have Disneyland Paris but I am hoping to return this summer.pirate:

hiya im quiet new to ths but have to say i love it im leanne im 17 i live with my DD (45) DM (43 even though she wont admit it) DS (15) I LOVE disney i have been to Paris 5 Florida 6 and California once i love it. Its a great place to be and a great excuse to act like a kid we are goin back with the extended family in 6 months yay for my 18th im so excited about having my birthday tea party with the characters. Reading all your stories makes me want to go more though im so excited ive got hiccups lol (no i actually have)
love the site keep it up guys mwah x x x x

Leanne x

Hi everyone! My name is Ciara I live with my DH and DD(2 and a half). We are planning our first trip to Disneyland Paris and this place has been a great help!!!! We're going in 4 weeks and are staying at Cheyenne and i am sooooooo excited!! and I can't wait to tell you all about our trip as soon as we get back!!

My wonderful DH is already talking about going back at Christmas time - and we haven't even been for our first trip yet:yay: This time he wants to stay at DLH... and who am I to argue?!?! as long as he's paying :rotfl:

Hello to all the people who have posted recently :) It's nice to hear more about you all :goodvibes

hey!
thought id join in too with the introductions!
I'm a 20 year old uni student (doing contemporary theatre and performance)
I have a gorgeous boyfriend who ive been with for 2 and half years now, and he puts up with all my disney excitement, and even feeds it: he took me to disneyland paris last christmas!what a little star! and then took me to disney princesses on ice as a birthday surprise - what more could i ask for in my prince charming hey!
I have loved disney since i can remember and have now been to dlrp 10 times! im a right little princess - im extremely girlie and i love anything pink and pretty!
um...not sure what else to say!
xxxxx

Hi princess_tigerlily86 and welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:
We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, posting guidelines can be found here and details regarding help on signatures here

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter