**Introduce yourself!!!**

Hi everyone, my name is Bill. My wife Yvonne and I live in Fort Myers, FL, USA. I'm 58 and Yvonne is 51. As you can tell by my signature we are huge Disney fans and have many trips in our past. We have 2 sons, Simon age 26 who lives in Cincinnati, OH, and Zach age 23 who lives in Indianapolis, IN. We are going to DLP for our first overseas Disney vacation May 27-June 2, 2018. Will be staying at the Hotel Santa Fe. We are so excited to finally be able to go to Paris.

Hi! I am Steve and I live near Seattle, Washington. I have been to Walt Disney World 3 times and Disneyland 5 times. My husband and I are leaving for Paris and London in 3 days. Of course, we are visiting Paris Disneyland in between the two cities. We are both teachers and both love Disney. His favorite character is Ursula and mine is Donald Duck. I have over 500 Donald items. Our plan is to visit all the Disney Parks in the world.

14102657_10209090191424753_544881066651497790_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!