**Introduce yourself!!!**

lizbro said:
hi all
i`m liz and live in peterborough with my dh ,my 2 ds`s who are 4 and 6 and my dd who is 8 ,we are pretty much newcomers to the whole disney thing as this year was our first trip but we are well and truly hooked!!we stayed at davy crockett in march and are looking to book our trip for next march already although we are going to go by eurostar so need to stay in a hotel,we are finding this a real pain as there are 5 of us and it seems to be pretty limited for families of 5 ,i ahve been informed by the dl reservation line that the DLH now have opened up some rooms to sleep 5 buts its all a bit sketchy as to whether this is true and what the supplement is going to be for march time!thomas cook tell me this is untrue and to stay in the dlh we need 2 rooms and can quote me for that as they now have their march 2007 brochures out and DL reservation line tell me this is true but they can`t quote me as the prices for after xmas have not been released to anyone yet??? doesn`t quite make sense does it?
anyway hi all !!
liz

Hiya Lizbro :wave: :wave: Nice to know there's another native of Peterborough here on the boards!

Hi ive made a few posts now so I will introduce myself . IM lynette and i am 43 (mental age of 10) and i have a DH cliff and just one little princess called carrie age 9 . First went to WDW when I was 21 (yes a few years ago ) and was so happy when DLP opened have made 4 trips so far and going for 5 in july my DH is staying put this time (all disneyed out) so im going with a friend and her little boy.I live in Hull east yorkshire and love the theatre and my other obsession is stargate (hence my user name) so im a bit of a geek .loving this board everyone is so friendly and someone always has the answer for any question.
ps
was going to post a photo but a bit blonde when it comes to doing those things

NIK said:
Hiya Lizbro :wave: :wave: Nice to know there's another native of Peterborough here on the boards!
hiya nik! well we`ve got to get some respite from the peterborough effect and i can think of no better way than a trip ti disney ,once my dd starts secondary school(2 yrs) then we`ll have to limit things so we`re goign abit mad now!!
liz

Hiya,

I'm Ema (32) married to Jeremy (34). We have only one princess, Mia who is 4 next week and baby #2 on the way (due in September).

We visited DLP for the very first time last week (14-18 june) and absolutely loved it! Can't wait to go back and hope it'll happen very very soon.

Still new on this board, trying to figure out how to post/upload photos.

Emaxx

Hi

I'm Karen, and I'm 28.
My DH is my toy boy, Simon, 24.
He is 25 in August.

I have been to WDW 4 times, and DLP 3 times.
We are going there in Aug for our 2nd Wedding Anniversary.

I am in Sales. I have worked there for 7 1/2 years so I am the Senior in the office. I mostly have to deal with customers all day, which is fun as they are from all over the world.
DH works in Leisure, as a shift manager, making sure the Leisure Centre runs smoothly etc.

We have a gorgeous bunny called Charlie.

We are about to move back to Milton Keynes, where we are both from, after living in Northampton for 1 year, and Wellingborough for 2 years.

We hope to start trying for a family later this year once we are settled in.

Here is us on our Wedding Day, 28th Aug 2004 (sorry piccie is so small)
CNV00068.jpg

And here is us 1 year later celebrating our 1st Anniversary, 28th Aug 2005
Pictures010.jpg

Hello :thumbsup2

My name is ahem!royahem! I am 28 and have been to WDW once and DLP 4 or 5 times (im pretty sure ive missed a trip in my sig). I live with my fiance(sp?) Julie and have been to DL everytime with her. We have two cats george and chloe and a hampster called Dinner (well the cats did lick their lips)

We live fairly close to Heathrow Airport although were looking to move whithin the year.

i'll update some more later.

Hi

I'm Janet and I'm married to Steve and we're both about to turn 40!
We have two beautiful princesses called Maisie (3 1/2) and Bronwyn (2 1/2).

Steve and I have been to WDW twice -1986 & 2001 - We don't like to rush back into things! :rotfl2: The first time we didn't go together - in fact we didn't meet until 1993 but it turns out we were both in WDW at the same time in '86 - wierd or what?

Our first trip to DLRP will be December this year and the girls are so excited! Can't wait to see their faces :bounce:

I just want a big cuddle of Sully and then I'll be happy :banana:

I work in admin and Steve is a Health & Safety Manager - I hope the HNY has everything covered or he'll leave them a report :rotfl2:

Think this is a great site - had some very useful tips already.

I usually come on at work :surfweb: so I'll have to stop this addiction!

Hi everyone! I'm Jenna, I'm 20 and study English literature at Stirling University in Scotland, but I come from near Glasgow. I live with my friends Babs and Amy, and when I (occasionally!) go home I stay with my Mum Marina and my Dad Stuart and my very fat cat Ching.

I have been visiting Disneyland since I was 6, and have been 25+ times, and never for less than 3 days! My mum is usually my partner in crime, but I have been twice with different groups of friends who adored it. I would love to work for Disney in the future, and I'm apply for a PR Internship in Burbank for Disney consumer products for when I finish my degree next summer :)

In my spare time I love reading, hanging out with friends, watching films, having a glass or five of wine, shopping and surfing the internet! I'm the arts editor for the Uni newspaper Brig and I'm head of promotions for the paper and TV station from Sept so that'll keep me very busy! Right now I work at Prudential over the summer dealing with mortgage endowment complaints, which is surprisingly fun!

No piccies right now as I'm at work - oopsies!! :surfweb:

Hi
My name is Pam. I am 40 and live in Pontefract, West Yorkshire with my DH, Howard(41), (although neither of us originate from here)
We have two children, who believe it or not were born on the same day three years apart. :wizard:
DD Becky is 11 and DS Luke is 8.
I have a very long winded title so won't bore you with that but basically I work in Child and Adolescent Mental Health. :cool1:
I am an absolute Mickey nut :love: and have him all over the house(beanies, ornaments,etc.... DH is convinced he will come home one day to find the real Mickey sat in our lounge)
Becky is Eeyore mad and Luke Chip and Dale.

Our first disney experience was in 1998 when we went to DLRP, staying in our caravan at Davey Crockett ranch. I have been obsessed ever since :cloud9:
We haven't been to WDW as DH not keen on going to America and DS not keen on flying but I love DLRP.
We went earlier this year to celebrate my 40th and are going again in January so am really excited.

How do I put a picture on here? :badpc: (although not sure if I really ought to inflict you with me, so may just put one on of DH, DD and DS)

mickey66 said:
How do I put a picture on here? :badpc: (although not sure if I really ought to inflict you with me, so may just put one on of DH, DD and DS)
Sent you PM :thumbsup2

:wave: I'm Lee (35) Dh Lew (36) and we have 5 children. Including a teen and two sets of twins. ..Southern NJ water I guess.
8.gif

We have one dog Lucky (see signature) and a lazy cat, Duncan (Yes he is soft like a donut and loves Dunkin Donuts coffee too, hence the name!)
We have never been to WDW so we are
1.gif
excited, paint chip wearing, park-hopping bunch!!
Dh and I would love to renew our vows in Disney one day!
6.gif
I see so many beautiful wedding pictures being shared on the Dis and it looks like a dream come true!
Loving this site the most!!

Hi! I've 'met' a few of you already, but I will formally introduce myself.

My name is Robin (34) and I'm a Disney nut! I have been to Disneyland in CA about 30-35 times (was born and raised in California), WDW 5 times, and currently am in the very early stages of planning a trip to France and possibly the UK for 2008.

I am married (almost 12 years), and have 3 children who are 8, 5 and 1. 2 boys and a girl. I live in Oregon, in a suburb of Portland.

I stay at home with my children, although I do occasionally sub for the preschool teacher in our neighborhood. I used to teach in the primary grades and then did daycare for that age.

So far everyone is incredibly friendly on the DLP threads! A special thanks to Bavaria for sending me a copy of a Brits Guide to DLP- I've been thoroughly enjoying it this evening! :wave:

I thought I'd better introduce myself as I haven't really yet. I'm Jennifer, I've reached the dizzy heights of 23. I currently live in Leeds, and have lived in Swindon and Colchester. Family is from County Durham but I was born in Whitehaven so I'm a loyal cumbrian - I love my mintcake!!!
I'm a Management Trainee so my company loves moving me around the country. No DBF sadly but when I find one he will have to appreciate the finer points of Disney!!!
I've been to DLP numerous times (6 I think) since it opened and I love it more every time. Now that I earn real money (as opposed to fake student money!) I've been twice this year and I'm going twice more so I fear I may be becoming obsessed!!!!
I would add a photo but I'm at work (I work really hard - honest!!) so none to hand.

Just like to say hi to everyone else. :wave2: It's really interesting reading about everyone. Quite a few people from somewhere near my neck of the woods!

Great to see people posting on this thread again :goodvibes

Hello Pam, Lee, Robin and Jennifer!! :wave:

Thought it was about time i introduced myself to you all... My name is Julie i make up the other half of "Roy and Julie" - Stonfiesta for those who you who hadnt guessed it from the name... I live with Roy and our 2 cats Chloe and George and our little Hamster Dinner - it's what roy thought george would say f he could talk! :goodvibes
We live just outside london so very conv for all the trips to DLR either by Car or Eurostar... Also very handy for our longer trips to WDW as we are about 30 mins from Gatwick. I work in Human Resources and have done since leaving Uni in 2003, where i studied, suprise suprise HR!!! We are going good for Disney trips this year, just about to do the 3rd with the 4th planned for Crimbo followed by WDW in Jan, i think i could be addicted to worse things :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter