• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Interview the person below you (Part II)

Well when I go without my BF I ride all the thrill rides by myself because I am the only one in the family that is able to ride them.

If you could create an event or party for Disney what kind of event/party would it be?

False, I like Illuminiations, WoC kind of reminds me of Fantasmic.

Do you do a countdown calendar, and if so describe it.

No, not really into the gardens. Although the landscaping around the Canada pavilion is really nice.

If you could create your own WDW hotel what would you call it and what would the theme be?

No, not really into the gardens. Although the landscaping around the Canada pavilion is really nice.

If you could create your own WDW hotel what would you call it and what would the theme be?

As annoying as it might be, I think I'd have a hotel called "Princess Palace". Different wings/buildings would be elaborately themed for each princess. Ariel, Belle, Snow White, Cinderella, etc.

Are you an obsessive ADR maker like me? I think it's stressful!

Are you an obsessive ADR maker like me? I think it's stressful!

Obssesive maybe, but stressed by it no. I think it is bunk that you have to call early in the morning on the first day you can to get ADRS. I've never had a problem as lond as I was a little flexible on what time to eat.

Is there a place you always dine? Any you won't go back to?

Obssesive maybe, but stressed by it no. I think it is bunk that you have to call early in the morning on the first day you can to get ADRS. I've never had a problem as lond as I was a little flexible on what time to eat.

Is there a place you always dine? Any you won't go back to?

We try to book Canada every trip, but I can say, we don't always get in, its always booked up. We did manage to get in this Nov.:thumbsup2 We went to Tony's Town Square several years ago (about 6), havn't been back since, we are going to give it a try this Nov, hope its better than the past.

do you plan your days in the parks based on the Extra Magic Hours.?

Yes we do, we love both morning and evening EMH....we also haven't had any problems with the crowds either.

What is the one souvenir that you got last trip that you just love?

My blue wdw mug (the four parks, one world mug) with all different characters on it. Every morning I daydream while staring at my coffee! :goodvibes

Who would you choose as your prince/princess out of any disney movie?

My blue wdw mug (the four parks, one world mug) with all different characters on it. Every morning I daydream while staring at my coffee! :goodvibes

Who would you choose as your prince/princess out of any disney movie?

Prince Eric, he is just hot, IMO.

How old were you on your first trip to WDW?

The laughing place song in Splash Mountain

What's your favorite food/snack from each Country in WS?

What's your favorite food/snack from each Country in WS?

That's tough because I haven't eaten in few but I'll give it a try.

France-Grand Mariner Slushee
Morroco-Chicken and Lamb Shawarma
Japan - Filet Mignon in Teppan Edo
America - Funnel Cake
Italy - The proscuito and melon thing
Germany - Warm Potato Salad
China - Potstickers
Mexico - the side gaucamole

TNP... Do you prefer prefered rooms or can you use the standard rooms just fine?

I actually have 2....For a moderate we love POFQ because of the size and atmosphere and for a Deluxe we love BC because of the location and the atmosphere, we haven't stayed in a Value yet.

What is the one thing that Disney does that does not impress you at all.

That does not impress me, I like ME, but the bus drivers who are not disney employees, aren't that nice some of the time. I'm sure they have their needs to contract it out, but I miss the CMs attitude when I deal with these guys sometimes.

TNP....... Have you gotten any towel animals or displays that you really liked?

TNP....... Have you gotten any towel animals or displays that you really liked?

I remember getting Eeyore. I know on another trip we got another one, but I can't recall what it was.

TNP Have you been to any of the golf courses? Which one(s)?

I personally have only been to one of the mini golf courses (Winter/Summerland), but as for the true golf courses, my DH has played at one (forgot the name of it), it is the one over by FW.

TNP has stayed at all of the onsite Disney resorts at least once.

i have one left and its Wilderness Lodge, hope to stay there in 2011, but plans could change.

has taken the Segway tour both in Epcot and at Wilderness Lodge, and which one did you prefer over the other?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter