• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Interview the person below you (Part II)

No, I leave sunday and only plan on one trip to Disney every 2 to 3 years.

TNP: What is the one restaurant that you must go to when in Disney (TS or CS)?

We always try to get the Coral Reef. It's our favorite.

Have you even been to any Disney parks outside of the U.S? If so what is your favorite?

Have you even been to any Disney parks outside of the U.S? If so what is your favorite?

No, but it is about the only reason I would go to France. Fortunately the train goes there and back from England.

I would first want to go to Tokyo though.

TNP.... If you fly into Orlando as you approach MCO do you look out the window searching for anything in WDW?

TNP.... If you fly into Orlando as you approach MCO do you look out the window searching for anything in WDW?

I have before, but I rarely have a window seat. I might try to see some stuff this year as we fly in though.

TNP...What is the one ride that would make you upset if it was taken out of the World?

I would just crumble if they took out Pirates of the Caribbean....that ride was great before Captain Jack, but now it is even better!!!!

TNP:What is your one "have to do" thing at WDW?

I have to ride Haunted Mansion...multiple times....

Question (keeping the theme): What's your "have to eat" thing at WDW?

Dole Whip Floats :love:

What is the one thing that is so overhyped that when you tried it (food or ride), you didn't think it lived up to it's name?

Definitely Dinosaur. I don't really like that whole section of AK anyway, but I was looking foward to that ride after hearing such great reviews. I thought it was awful!

TNP: What's your favorite pavilion is WS?

Oh Canada or England.

What is the one attraction you would like to have removed from Disney?

Journey into Imagination. It depresses me each time that I ride it without the Dreamfinder

Do you often eat at the same restaurants each trip, or do you try new restaurants each time?

Do you often eat at the same restaurants each trip, or do you try new restaurants each time?

A mix. I have my favorites. And my must taste again. And I try to broaden my horizons as well. Of course someone will tell me about a place, or I read it on a place like this, and it will make my next visit list.

TNP........ Is there any Disney food you tried that you simply will not touch again?

San Angel Inn

TNP: What Disney movie that doesn't currently have a ride themed after it, would you like to see with its own attraction?

I think that UP would make a great roller coaster theme.

Which is your favorite store to shop in?

Anything in World Showcase, it's one of the few places where you can find anything that is unique.

If you could create an attraction based off of any Disney movie what movie would you pick and what would your attraction be like?

Mine would be a the rumored Monsters Inc Rollar Coaster. I would stick it in Pixar Place, and it would be a suspended coaster with no floor and themed to be like the 'doors' in the Scream Factory, but not super mega hard thrills b/c I would still want a decent height requirement on it to market to the younger thrill seekers (think 6-10 years old) and make it tame enough that people don't get sick and complain (like they did about Mission Space).

What former attraction would you bring back and why?

mr. toad's wild ride!

Which animated Disney movie do you wish they'd make a live action remake of?

UP, would be good, because it has lots of action.

TNP..... What atractions would/do you prefer to ride alone?

TNP..... What atractions would/do you prefer to ride alone?

ToT would be really good all by myself. The past 3 years I've travelled alone with my niece so we only ride stuff she will go on.

Is there a ride or attraction that you don't go on/see? If so what is it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter