Interview the person below you (Part II)

ryley26

<font color=red>Theme Parks Co-Moderator<br><font
We reached page limit heres the new thread

We take two with us....our JVC video camera which also takes pictures and our little point and shoot Kodak.

What is your least favorite TS/CS restaurant in each of the 4 parks?

DHS: Sci Fi Diner, the food and sevice when we went was really substandard, the theme, however, is way cute.
MK: Tony's, Just not over excited about it
Epcot: We've liked eveerything so far
AK: wasn't as excited about Flame Tree as everyone else

Question for next poster: How many nights have you spent in Disney?

total is over 30 days:love: Just not enough.

What is your favorite value resort and why:idea:

My favorite value resort is POP and why is because I was a kid in the 60's the whole hoola hoop, roller skates, Duncan Yo-yo's and bowling are great memories. I have only stayed in the 50's bldg & loved every second of it

For the next person What is your favorite all time Disney movie & why ?

My all time favorite disney movie is Sleeping Beauty. It reminds me of my childhood and the countless times I watched it with my grandmother on Saturday afternoons growing up.

Next, person...

What is your all time favorite attraction that is no longer at the Disney parks that you wish they would bring back or that Disney would have kept going?

The People Mover in DL without a doubt. TL is good there but the roadway is still there and it does nothing positive but make shade.

TNP....... Which ride updated have you enjoyed the most?

Which ride updated have you enjoyed the most?
Haunted Mansion refur of '07

TNP: If you could only ride one attraction, which one would it be?

What puts a tear in my eye? seeing my family's excitement about our next trip

TNP- what is your favorite non park activity at the world?

My favorite non park activity is visiting all the holiday decorations at the resorts. i love buying goodies from the gingerbread house at GF. Also driving around FWCG and seeing all the campers have their lights out always just gets me in the spirit.

TNP: What is your Disney dream job? (character, imagineer, etc.)

I would love to be a character or a photographer for the Disney Fairy Tale Weddings. I am a photographer. Me and DH are moving to Florida soon so i am going to try and get one of these jobs.

If you could have an object from one of the parks to keep at home, what would it be? (examples: toys, statues, character, sign, etc)

Walking toward the gates on that first day there. Relief to have made it and excitment to get in the park.

TNP........ Do you ever leave after Wishes even though the park is open later?

Never, when there is a evening EMH we are always there.

What is your favorite non animated Disney Classic Movie?

What is your favorite non animated Disney Classic Movie?

Swiss Family Robinson. I loved it when I was young and was so glad I showed my son before a trip to WDW. Best post war British filmed action movie by far.

TNP..... If you could go back in time when would you want to visit a Disney Park other than the opening day of DL?

TNP..... If you could go back in time when would you want to visit a Disney Park other than the opening day of DL?

Ok, so this is not that long ago, but I would want to go back to when the Steelers defeated the Seattle Seahawks in the Super Bowl and Jerome Bettis and Hines Ward were the grand marshals of the parade.

TNP If you needed to save money on a trip to Disney, would you drive instead of flying?

No way, the quicker I can get to my happy place (2 1/2 hours in a plane compared to 20+ hours in a car), the happier I will be :goodvibes. Instead we would just go from staying in a Deluxe resort to staying in a moderate (which is what we did for our upcoming September trip).

How long does it take you to get to the Happiest Place on Earth (either driving or flying)?

How long does it take you to get to the Happiest Place on Earth (either driving or flying)?

It's under my user name. It's almost a toss up depending on my flights. But the weather can effect the driving a lot more than the flying believe it or not.

TNP.... When you think of Disney Parks what first comes to mind?

Haunted Mansion, it was my first ride so it's the sentimental favorite.

Would you ever travel to WDW solo?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter