Interview the person below you (Part II)

Shanghai.....would like to visit someday

Where is your favorite Disney restaurant to have breakfast?

Starbuck the only thing I will eat or drink there.

how many times have you been to Disney world

We have Blu-Rays, Disney on Ice Snowcone Mugs, ornaments, books, among others :)

Which rare Disney character would make you book a trip if he/she was coming out for meet and greet?

WALL-E!!!! We were at the Pixar 25th anniversary celebration at Epcot a few years ago and it had been rumored he would be meeting. I was soooooo disappointed when he wasn't there. Love that guy!

What character/movie merchandise would you like to see or see more of?

Copying your answer!! Wall-E! My son loves that movie and it's hard to find any Wall-E toys.

Do you where Mickey or Minnie ears to the parks?

no......except of Christmas time

Are you looking forward to Beauty and the Beast coming out soon?

I am! I'm hoping that it returns to the fun of the first couple of installments, and it seems from the previews that it might. The last couple were really dark and not very fun at all.

What's your opinion on matching shirts for families at WDW?

fine......I don't do it, but don't care if others do

When is your next trip to Disney World and where will you stay?

Our next trip is in November and this will be the first time we try Deluxe hotels (split stay at Bay Lake Tower and another one TBD but probably YC or BC). Can't wait!!!

What Disneyland attraction or show would you like to see at WDW?

None....I like them have different attractions

How old were for your first Disney park visit?

Boo...no I havent! Its one of the very few things Ive never done at WDW.

If you were served lunch poolside at WDW, from which restaurant would you order, what would you order and which resort pool would you be sitting by?

I would order the kitchen sink from beaches and cream and would be sitting poolside at beach club.

What is more tame vs. thrilling, EE, TOT, or RNRC? I'm scared to try them all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter