Interview the person below you (Part II)

Love Love Love VGC we stayed there in 2013 when we went for our first DLR trip and will be staying there again in June. This time we are in a 2 bedroom villa (first time staying in a 2 bedroom) and we are really excited about it. I did request a room overlooking WOC, crossing my fingers that we get that view..we had that view when we were there the last time (it was amazing), but that time we were in a studio.

We do love it there. Never been in a 2 bedroom. Usually a studio as there is usually just the 2 of us, but we were in a 1 bedroom in Dec. when DGD came with us.

Yeah, normally we book studios too (and there are 4 of us in my family including a 12 and 14 year old DDs to add to the mix), unless we are staying at SSR, since the points there are so cheap we always get a 1-bedroom when we stay there. For our trip in June, we banked points from last year because we knew we wanted to stay in a bigger room whether it was in WDW or DLR, and since we decided to head back to DLR to enjoy the 60th Anniversary celebrations, we decided that we would use the points and book a 2-bedroom.

I have to say I really enjoyed chatting with you tonight, it is really great to get to know some of the DISers on these boards. Have a great night and I will see you on here again soon :goodvibes.

Same here.
We do 2 bedrooms when the whole family goes. Have to save for those.....but we do have a fair amount of points.

Back to the thread

What is your favorite dining place at Disney Springs?

Haven't tried any of the new restaurants yet, but we always have to make a reservation for Fulton's Crabhouse (is that considered part of Disney Springs?)

Other then WDW, what other Disney related vacation would you like to go on?

I have been to WDW, DLR and cruises....so maybe an Adventure by Disney, but so $$$

What is your favorite attraction at MK?

Not really a secret, but we really like to rest just behind the water play area in Storybook Circus, next to the entrance to meet Minnie, Daisy, Goofy and Donald.

What is the one thing you would take from Disneyland to have it at WDW?

Poly for sure! Someday....

With the new Guardians of the Galaxy attractions being discussed, I wonder what newer Disney or Disney/Pixar movie you would like to see incorporated into an attraction?

Good question! I think it would be cool to have an Inside Out attraction. I can easily see it as a flight simulator ride in the mind of Riley :)

Now, what movie would you NOT like to see incorporated into an attraction?

The Good Dinosaur. I cried so many times during that movie that I can't think of any possible way to make it anything other than a Kleenex sponsored attraction!!

We are visiting MK for about eight hours on the day our upcoming Disney cruise returns to FL. If you were in my shoes, what would your top three priorities be in MK during such a short visit?

The Good Dinosaur. I cried so many times during that movie that I can't think of any possible way to make it anything other than a Kleenex sponsored attraction!!

Such a funny answer :)

My priorities at MK would be :

- Watch Festival of Fantasy Parade (you can't go to Disney without watching a parade)
- Splash Moutain (my all time favorite)
- Walking around, doing people watching, enjoying the moment. I know it's not a E-ticket attraction, but it's a great way to enjoy the park :)

If you could bring back one show to WDW that is not playing anymore, which one would it be?

Anyone?

If you could bring back one show to WDW that is not playing anymore, which one would it be?

That is a hard question for me. I would have to say Star Wars Land. I am actually looking forward to all three, because Toy Story is one of my top two favorite Disney/Pixar movies. I am also curious to see how they do the Avatar expansion at Animal Kingdom.

Which theater show is your favorite at Walt Disney World (Festival of the Lion King, Finding Nemo - The Musical, Beauty and the Beast Musical, Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular, Frozen Sing-A-Long, etc.)?

Lol, I feel the same way about the expansions. I'd say my favorite is beauty and the beast.

What is your favorite signature dining restaurant?

There is no question that my favorite signature restaurant is Victoria & Albert's. One of the best meals of my life. However, for a cheaper signature dining experience, my next favorite is the Flying Fish at the Boardwalk. That was some of the best food I have had on my most recent trip that we are eating there again over Christmas.

What is your favorite Walt Disney World Theme Park and why?

Epcot used to be my favorite, but now that we visit with kids, Magic Kingdom is our number one park! Seeing the the Disney magic through our sons' eyes in a place where everything is perfectly think for small ones (music, colors, attractions, shows, characters) is so special!

What big change would you make to the Parks if you were the CEO?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter