Instant return FP is the Bomb!

When you say "the heat", what kind of heat are you talking about? I'm having a hard time imaging how it will be out there! We live in NE Ohio and we get some pretty crazy extremes here. I've seen everything from -25 to 100. Our summers are usually anywhere from 75-95 with average humidity although sometimes it can spike up. Like today we spent it at the zoo and it was 85 and the humidity was 45% and it was hot but SOOOO much more tolerable than Disneyworld in the summer. So it sounds like DL may be more similar to our summer than to Florida. But I'm curious that when you say it's hot for that area, what kind of temps and humidity is that exactly?
That day was a Monday in the 90s, but it was predicted to drop into the 70s by Wednesday. In that type of situation, a lot of locals will avoid going on the day in the 90s and wait for cooler weather. We don't get much humidity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter