Indiana Jones set to be released soon

Would someone correct me if I'm wrong about the following?

In the trailer shown on TV, there seems to be a quick clip of Indy & his goddaughter behind a big, round boulder that starts to roll. (I inferred that they somehow started the rolling boulder seen in the first movie.) Yet this scene didn't appear in the movie itself.

Did I simply imagine it?
It existed in the trailer, but not the movie. Not sure if it was a total cut or one of those “misdirects” we’ve been getting the past few years (Rogue One, Endgame, etc).

There was SO much in the Rogue One trailers and commercials that never made it into the movie, it was crazy. The scenes with Jyn running on the beach with the death star plans, the scene with the Tie Fighter and her, on the tower, Saw Gerrera's look, etc. that movie went through a lot of last minute editing for sure.
Hope to see Indy tomorrow, if schedules work out!

Just saw Dial of Destiny. Loved it! Phoebe Waller Bridge was fabulous. Loved all the Easter eggs/references to the other movies, some more subtle than others. Just an excellent way to wrap it all up. very entertaining. (and I did tear up several times...) Saw it in the Imax theater. it was pretty full, not sold out by any means, but well attended. Even saw a few folks cos-playing. Wish I'd gotten a picture.

Last edited:
60% box office drop and now looking down the barrel of a Mission Impossible release that appears to be just what the action movie fans are looking for. Indy is in some big trouble from a financial standpoint.

This will likely be seen as one of the biggest movie financial flops in recent memory. How Kathleene Kennedy continues to have a job at this point is simply amazing to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter