Scott H. enjoy the snow....

it wont last forever

hey did u go to the Annual Passholder flop
at AK ????

look for ya ?

did not see u in the crowd of 10,000 or so

it was a zoo .....

Jen,

Snow is gone it got up to 38 wow a heat wave.

Yup we went to AK What a ZOO and they advertize AK as natazu.
We were able to get the litho. Man did Disney miss the boat on that one.

We were at the MK at about 7:30 intime to catch Spectro magic.

Hi Folks:wave:

Is it not just great that when you see a post now you see the person...how cool is that?

Scott: Buffet question, Fruitcakes: Would you explain to me the following lines, and why it is? Been bothering me for years and I don't get it? She's got you, second verse ends with She's got you...Fourth verse ends with He's got you, eighth verse ends with He's got you? Now which is it and why?

Meant to ask on board to have a discussion on this but then again.....

Could someone give me details of these items I have read many nice comments about both and would like to immitate them if possible for 9/28/02 cruise!Thanks!

Hey there Joe - thanks for the pictures - they were great - ok questions you haven't answered - did you have a drink on me? did you get by and check out the bikes with Charlie - did you get to the top of the LaConcha? What did you do in KW - How did Joanne like her basket - was the pamplets I put in there helpful - anyhow have a great day and I am so sorry it is cold up North - here in Florida --it isn't exalty summer yet - looks like rain on the agenda.
Take care and hugsss to you and yours.
Always
Shirley

Joe ,

My best guess would be summed up with, "What's going on I a'int got a clue".

You are very correct it is great to put a face with the name de plume.

We were lucky and did not get the bug others had.

Ever since we came back I am seeing the DISBoards in a different color? Blue....maybe the sun in the tropics has affected my eyesight? No sea legs though I could go for some more Stone Crab legs from Palo's:D

Hi all! :wave:

Well, DW (aka Melanie aka AMMommy) is looking at the board, but seems a bit timid about posting. Let's all send her PM's of encouragement! :D

Anywho, still working on my site for the Trip Report. Being the Web Programmer that I am, I'm actually building a site framework with a database backend (Access) so that I can put up multiple trips (hopefully one day multiple cruises) on the site without any additional programming. All I will have to do is throw the images out there, put some text in the database, and away it will go.

I've got the images part done - still working on the Documents (Navigators and such) and the Trip Report text itself.

I have to come up with descriptions for 298 pictures! :(

That's gonna take a while.

Oh well, glad everyone made it home safe! Can't wait to take another cruise - will let everyone know what the IL's decide...

- Jim

HI Folks

For some pics click below

Cruise Pics

Hi Folks
Been busy here since our arrival home in the frozen Northlands of NJ. First of all I wish to thank all those new found friends and DISBoard members who helped to create a “Magic”cal cruise for everyone. Secondly, I wish to thank Shirley from “The Perfect Gift”. The Perfect Gift 1 800-850-4559 I called her with some idea of what I would like and she took that info and created a fabulous gift basket for delivery to our Stateroom. Absolutely perfect, to include the candle and champagne although the pretzels made for some strange bed company?

I will start off with the 10th of May. We left Philadelphia on time and arrived in Orlando about 11:45AM. Happy Limo Happy Limo was there promptly to meet us with a cute sign at the bottom of the stairway. We met our driver Wes who explained the process whereby we would collect our baggage and he would get the Limo. We had booked a Limo and not a Town Car but in retrospect we should have rented a bus, as our baggage (for four) would not fit in the trunk. A minor inconvenience that would be eliminated by Wes on the return trip. The cost for the round trip was $170.00 but we gave him a $20.00 tip. Barb & Tony’s web site has a coupon for Happy LimoCastaway Cay I think that we could have rented a van from AVIS for a few dollars less. Of course we would not have been dropped off at the door, and I would have had to do all the planning, driving and arranging for the trip from the ship back to the RAD and get our return car etc. We arrived at the Radisson about 1:15 PM checked in, made an early reservation for the shuttle to the pier and were eating at poolside around 1:30 or so. The rate for a nice room was $59.00 and a total of $63.10 with tax. This rate was the “fall special” that we found out about on the DIS after reserving a two bedroom suite. We were not disappointed with the room without the Jacuzzi. To be continued

Nice pics Joe. The captain with you guys came out great, as did they all. Those geese did look familiar. Hi Vivky, Hi GaRRy.

Come on Continue, continue.

Joe, the picture with Brians gift. Champagne and candy. Was that ordered thru DCL or Shirley. Looks yummy.

Where are you.

C'mon, continue, continue. What r u working or something trying to pay for the next cruise LOL

Hi guys, glad to see everyone is doing great. Well I survived my sinus surgery. I think I am slowly coming out of my drug induced euphoria. This week has literally disappeared. Thanks for the pictures Joe.

Joe great pictures. Thanks.

Robin glad you are doing well.

Question....

Anyone else finding it no fun to come back from vacation. I.E. got home Monday night since then worked 45hrs in three days, do not know when today will end. Still have two suitcases to unpack. Really want to look at our pictures. Trying to catch up on Mail and magazines etc. Pay bills (yeck). Sorry to rant but hey I need a vacation already.

Any way thanks again to all our new found friends who made the trip a very special time.

Will have to read some trip reports just to remember the great vacation.

We are hhere and like Scott, working to pay for the next cruise. Brian ordered it through guest services. i went down to tel them I wanted it on my bill but they would not oblige, I even spoke to the one he ordered it from. Will add more tonight if Joanne and I don't get wrapped up in other things;)

Thanks for pics Joe. Who is that very distinguished looking man with Joanne & the Captain?

Can't wait until next May!! It is such a long way off...........

fran

Hmm...

I'd better check my Countdown Timer - it had been frozen on 'Bookin' the next one!' for a while.

There, it seems all better now! :D

- Jim

P.S. Still working on my Trip Site - will update when available...

WOOHOO Jim and Melanie... Welcome Aboard. Maybe this time I'll get to meet you guys and do the Palo brunch.

See you in 51 weeks!!!

Joanna

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter