Inaugural Western 5/11/02 Who is going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdwgoose

DIS Veteran
5/11/02 we need to start our cruise thread. Who out there is booked for this cruise??

DH and I will be there for our 20th anniversary any others celebrating something special??

we r,,, was told by dcl rep that it is a sold out cruise, when we were on the wonder this weekend.....

I spoke with DCL last week to ? an upgrade and there were still 14 cat 4's available and a couple 3's. But I guess that is pretty close to full for me. We just finished our flight and car ressies this pm I am really getting excited. :D

I have to ask- with a dis name of hygiene are you in the medical field??

I'll be going in May.
May 10, 2003!!!
A loooong wait!:bounce:
Hi Goose & DH:)

We just cancelled a cat 6 this morning so there is 1 room back on the market. We added on to our DVC instead. 41 years seemed like a better deal than 1 week:D

We are on the second Western sailing (May 25th), as we don't like a lot of hoopla, crowds, etc. We did the same thing when the Wonder was launched...took the second sailing rather than the first. I can hardly wait...that will be our 22nd Disney cruise!! We will be in my favorite stateroom, 5650, so I look forward to lots of relaxing mornings enjoying breakfast on the verandah, lots of spa treatments on the days at sea, and lots of fun exploring new ports (plus finally getting back to Cancun).
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

We are cant wait,, is it may 11th yet got the airline tickets got the hotel ,,, the only thing left is town car to port canaveral...

start the count down,, thanks cmatt :bounce: :wave: :earseek: :earsboy: :sunny:

I wouldn't want to be on the first western sailing. I say let them get all the kinks ironed out. I'll be sailing one year after the first western sailing so I get to learn from everyone elses experience.

Hi WDWgoose! We'll be on the May 11 sailing!!:D We're a party of three--myself, DH and DD (age 12)! My DH will be celebrating a birthday in Key West on May 12! This will be our third trip onboard the Magic and we can hardly wait!:earsboy:

:wave: Hi cmatt & HookedonMagic,
this is also our third sailing on the Magic but the first without the children. They will be speding time with the grandparents as we didn't want to take them out of school twice in the same grade for a vacation. (just had them out for two weeks, 10-13-01, Magic and WDW). :(

:sunny: :sunny:

wdwgoose...I'm so jealous!! You and Garry will have a great time! Don't forget the green ketchup for Zita.

legs22...is DM going with you again? Can I stow away in your suticase?

DH, DD and DS (4 year old twins) and I will be on the cruise. DH and I will be celebrating our 10th Wedding Anniversary. I wanted to wait until November or December, but DH says that's too long to wait and he has 100 hours of vacation time to burn. We just have to decide how many days were going to stay at WDW (the Swan/Dolphin promotion sounds great) and then complete our ressies. Pray for us that UAL doesn't go under, we have almost enough FF miles for 4 free tickets and want to use them for this trip! I can't wait to be on the Magic again. I promised DH that after 3 cruises in 14 months I wouldn't ask for another one for awhile (LOL)!! See all of you soon, but not soon enough:smooth: !!!

:wave: hi wdwgoose, we lucked out are kids get out of school may 14 th so we are going to take them out a little early two days,, but i know what you mean in 2000 we took a fall cruise, they missed two weeks of school,, blamed their grades on missing those two weeks early ! all year, so this time at the end,, schools out early in mo. for 1st hay cutting,,,,

:) :bounce: :earsboy: :sunny: :earseek: cant wait counting down the days,,,,

cmatt

:wave: hi hookedonmagic

we have a 13 year old DS and a 12 year old DD that will be on that cruise my DW and i will be celebrating 17 year annv. 05-18-02 on the last morning so save a ressie for us at Palos friday nite maybe we can have a Dis meet :bounce: :earsboy: :sunny: :earseek: :eek:

cmatt cant wait 5-11-02

What a celebration we'll be having - HookedonDisney's DH is having a birthday on the 12th, we have an anniversary on the 15th and cmatt has an anniversary on the 18th. Enen taY N Evie's mom is having celebrating thier 10th. Isn't this a wonderful way to celebrate.:D :D

:bounce: :pinkbounc that will be quite a celebration for sure maybe we can all make a toast or something???

:) can you send me any smelt from mi????:confused: do you know what i'am taking about wdwgoose :D :jester:

:earsboy: :earseek: :wave: :crazy: :sunny: :jester:

cmatt

HappyLady how was your oct. cruise everything you hoped it would be??? cmatt:)

Hi, cmatt--Our kids should exchange email before the cruise--My daughter is happy to already "know" someone that will be on the ship!

Hey, Tay and Evies Mom--We met on our March 3, 2001 cruise! What a coincidence that we'll be on the same cruise in May. (I'm cruisn'cousins mom!:D ) How was your September cruise?

wdwgoose--It should be a GREAT trip...maybe our DIS meet can include a cake or champagne...something fun to celebrate everyone's special events! BTW, we're from Michigan, too. I'm from Sault Ste Marie and my DH is from Midland. We're in Illinois because DH is in the Air Force and is stationed here.

:wave: wdw goose sounds like a great time, maybe we can all get together for a toast,,, if everyone can find a min. quite hard i know :)

:sunny: :wave: :earseek: :earsboy:

send me some of that mi smelt,,,,, cmatt :D :jester:

:bounce: HookedonMagic great idea about kids e-mailing,,go to your pm and I'll give you names and e-mail address's this will be neat to know someone before the cruise,,,:)

If you guys are from mi. you can send me some smelt also,, I used to open K-Mart stores opened one in Ironwood MI. learned about smelt....:D

It sounds like quite a party and lots of celebrations have any of you gave any thoughts to off shore excursons yet???

:confused:

:wave: :earsboy: :sunny: cmatt

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter