• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

In your opinion what is the most overrated thing in WDW?

It really does differ from people - we love the jungle cruise and the Tiki room. I do agree about BOG - that would be my choice. I don't mind eating there - I just don't understand the mad rush to make ADRs. The food is okay but the few times I have eaten there my meals were not anything special - plus it isn't cheap.

I use the dining plan so the cost is irrelevant to me. I like it because they have rolls quite frankly although they got rid of the plastic candle that you hold to the table.

I love Tiki Room! Actually I enjoyed it much more than the over hyped Jingle Cruise. I guess it may depend on who you get to narrate.

We were just at WDW in June. I think FEA is overrated as is Na'vi River. They are both just boat rides. Na-vi at least had cool visuals but FEA has a plain wall in some spots on the opposite side of the scene.
BOG - We found it to be overpriced and not a lot of food. It was good but I wouldn't go back.

FEA is overrated???? Compared to WHAT? Hands down BEST ride in Disney and many are saying the world!

Agree with Na'va River.

FEA is overrated???? Compared to WHAT? Hands down BEST ride in Disney and many are saying the world!

Agree with Na'va River.

Again subjective. IMO, FEA is nowhere near the best ride in Disney. No way is it the best ride in the world.

Right now...Pandora. It's ok but not amazing. Avatar Flight of Passage is fantastic but Na'vi River Journey is interesting once but is dull. At night, it's really hard to navigate because it's so dark. Not overly impressed.

Agree with Na'va River.

Frozen Ever After the best ride in Disney??? I've never heard anyone say that about it before. Flight of Passage, people are saying that but not for FEA.

Perfect text to go with your avatar. I even heard it in his voice. I think you should make all posts as though he's saying them.

Toy Story Mania and anything Toy Story related.

And Liberty Tree Tavern. I just don't get the hype over that place.

Dolewhips (and dole whip floats)

Sorry not sorry. Everyone I know loves them and will demand we stop and just they are so gross to me. I always take one for the team though.

Sorry not sorry. Everyone I know loves them and will demand we stop and just they are so gross to me. I always take one for the team though.
I used to feel the same way and I'm in no way invalidating your opinion, but part of what makes dole whips unique is the fact they are a dairy-free frozen treat. I recent developed an intolerance for dairy, so I found dole whips (and respective fruit whips) to be a miracle.

Completely agree. Way too sweet. Can't imagine the amount of sugar in one of those.

Also I find the general food in the park to be bleh. I find the food to be salty and lacking flavor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter