In Memory of Montessori

My thoughts and prayers are with her family. I always enjoyed viewing the Dis Yearbook and it is one of my few marked forums. I just looked at her last posts and the one of the Florida Sun is just awesome. There is even a hidden Mickey in the clouds. It is a very fitting tribute to someone who posted such beautiful images.

I am so sorry to hear this news.

I remember her from the Debate Board.

My thoughts and prayers are with her family. She will be missed.

Prayers for her family and friends. I will miss her.

:sad: :sad: montessori was also a regular poster on the Thread-Killers thread.

She would pop in every now and then and leave us a cool little clip art thingey. She never said much but she brought many smiles and chuckles to us on the Thread-Killers thread. We have been missing her for the last few weeks, wondering where she was :(

Her last post to us was also on July 16, it is on page 236 of our thread. She said that she had been having a good week and was glad that it was Friday :(

She will be so very much missed by all of us at the Thread-Killers thread.

We won't forget you, montessori :sad2:

Oh not, not another one. I'm so sorry to hear about Mary Ann. I will say a prayer. This has been a sad day.:(

Oh my gosh, this is just terrible. I am so sorry to hear this. I definately remember montessori. She had a quick wit and never missed a beat, that is for sure. My prayers are with her family. :(

I keep clicking on this thread hoping it isn't really here. :( My gosh, she was not even 50 years old. :( The loss of a cyber friend is so difficult, it just renders us left behind so helpless..... :(

Mary Ann's passing is yet another reminder at just how frail and special life really is, and to make every minute count. :(

239.gif

Prayers said for her family. I also remember some of her posts from when I lurked on the DB.

So so sad. I just can't even find words to express how I feel. I hope her family can make it through this hard time. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter