In Memory of Montessori

lat

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
I am not a visitor to the community board. However, I know Montessori frequented this board. I just received an e-mail from her husband that she passed away on 7/31......

I am completely in shock and in sadness. I got to know Mary Ann when I first became a DVC member and she rented points from me. She was my first renter and became a repeat renter and a good friend. She was always funny, full of energy and LOVED Disney World. She was from Boston but she had not been back too often because she could never go past Orlando (she lived in FL south of Orlando), in her words.

Some of her organs were donated to others, just like how she would have done.

I am sure there are plenty of you here who had gotten to know Mary Ann over the years and can share our fond memories of her.

Mary Ann, I will miss you....................................... Rest in Peace.

I'm so very sorry to hear this :( My prayers are with the family, I hope they find peace in their loss :(

Katholyn

OMG!! That's horrible!! She frequented the DB and I really liked her a lot!!

Do you know what happened?

:( :( :(

I remember her well. May she rest in peace. :(

What a shock.:(

I am terribly sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers go out to her friends and family.:(

I'm shocked to read this.

I am so sorry. My sincerest sympathies to her family and friends. I'm absolutely shocked. :( :(

I'll keep her family in my prayers.

Do you have any more details? I don't remember her posting of being ill. How sad. :(

My deepest sympathies to MaryAnn's family and friends. They are in my prayers. :(

My thoughts and prayers go out her family.

Rest in Peace Mary Ann

:sad1: Prayer are going out to her family

Oh my, what a sad day. I rememebr her from my lurking on the debate board. :(

Wow, I knew she had many friends here.

Here is the obituary

http://www.legacy.com/SunSentinel/LegacySubPage2.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonId=2481301

I hope Tom does not mind me sharing this with you since I know you were her dear Disney friends. In Tom's words:

"Mary Ann passed away on July 31st due to complications from a brain aneurism. She was hospitalized on July 16th and the Doctors repaired the artery that had ruptured but during the recovery period she suffered a stroke in her brain stem region rendering her brain dead. Our daughter, Carolyn, and I decided to donate her vital organs and she was able to help three people with her liver, pancreas and kidney's. She was always helping people. Last evening we had a gathering at our home to remember her and there must have been 100 people here. I cannot describe the overwhelming sadness that has entered our lives but, we know that she is still watching over us."

I miss her greatly. I am sitting here and just feel numb........

Such horriible news. My prayers go out her friends and family.

She posted the day she was admitted to the hospital (July 16th)Her last post was on the DIS Yearbook.

How horrible! I remember Mary Ann very well. Please pass along my condolences to her family. I will keep them all in my thoughts and prayers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter