In Memory of Montessori

such sad news, I remember Montessori helping out on a lot of our boards! She will be missed. :sad1:

:( I read so many of her DB posts. Always felt kind of connected to her because I love my kids' Montessori preschool. Her little dancing guy clipart always made me smile.

Wasn't she young???

OmG... I am so sorry....

I can't believe this! My Mom also had a brain aneurysm back in 1980. Everyone told us how blessed we were that she survived because it was so rare.

God bless her family, and thank you Lat, for letting us know.

She will be missed.

Robinrs

Myself and all the thread killer's will miss her deeply. :sad1:

She ALWAYS posted the greatest pics on that thread for all of us to enjoy.

This is so shocking, and sad. Prayers for her family. :(

I enjoyed her posts and loved seeing what picture she'd come up with to match a persons name.

She'll be missed. :(

My prayers go out to her family.

She was such a welcome post on the Threadkillers Thread. She will be in our hearts and prayers.

My prayers go ot to Montessori and her family. May God watch over her and give her family strength.

This is such a shock...and so very sad...

I always enjoyed her addotions to the Yearbook...she was so talented...

She graced us with her presence and her wit on the Threadkillers Thread....her cheery :Good Mornings: always started a day off right....

She will be missed....missed very much!

:angel:

Prayers to her family. May she rest in peace.

(from an "old" friend from the DB),

Very sad news. My condolences to friends and family.

That is so sad! :sad1: Prayers for her family and friends. I remember reading her posts.

OHHHH!:( How sad! I was just returnign to the boards looking for distraction... (my dear SIL lost her brother, wake tomorrow) saw that FloridacCat passed on, and now Montessori..:sad1: Sending prayers and condolences to her family on this sudden and sad loss.

Thoughts go out to the family and friends she left behind.

I find out about FloridaCat and montessori in the same morning...

I am so sad right now:(

Condolences to her family and a "Thank You" to them for their incredible generousity in giving others the gift of life by donating her organs.

I like to think that Montessori has already had a nice long chat with Walt Disney himself.... Rest Well Mary Ann.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!