I'm.........

I'm home and I have to say I had the most wonderful and romantic time on my 2nd Anniversary with my wonderful husband. We first we checked into our beautiful room at the Royal Sonesta Hotel which is right on Bourbon Street. We enjoyed some the view and some alone time there and then we were off to a wonderful restaurant called Brennan's which serves excellent food and the Banana's Foster dessert is to die for. After that we went back to the hotel where they have a Jazz Club called The Jazz Playhouse and had a few drinks before heading back up the room. Once in the room my husband asked me, "Are you having fun?" I said I am having so much fun. He said it is only the beginning. Then he proceeded to open his phone and go the the Disney My Experience App where he has secretly been planning a 14 day Walt Disney World vacation starting June 25. He told me he wanted it for over our Anniversary but he has a project deadline the end of this week so he made it for then. We are staying at Pop Century and he made Dining Reservations at some of our favorite places like 'Ohana. I think I squealed like a 5 year old when he showed me this. My husband is the absolute best and I love him so much.

I'm home and I have to say I had the most wonderful and romantic time on my 2nd Anniversary with my wonderful husband. We first we checked into our beautiful room at the Royal Sonesta Hotel which is right on Bourbon Street. We enjoyed some the view and some alone time there and then we were off to a wonderful restaurant called Brennan's which serves excellent food and the Banana's Foster dessert is to die for. After that we went back to the hotel where they have a Jazz Club called The Jazz Playhouse and had a few drinks before heading back up the room. Once in the room my husband asked me, "Are you having fun?" I said I am having so much fun. He said it is only the beginning. Then he proceeded to open his phone and go the the Disney My Experience App where he has secretly been planning a 14 day Walt Disney World vacation starting June 25. He told me he wanted it for over our Anniversary but he has a project deadline the end of this week so he made it for then. We are staying at Pop Century and he made Dining Reservations at some of our favorite places like 'Ohana. I think I squealed like a 5 year old when he showed me this. My husband is the absolute best and I love him so much.

Very sweet and so appropriate!

I'd probably have a heart attack or a stroke if DH ever surprised me with a Disney trip!

Yay for a Disney trip. Gotta love those kind of surprises.

I did a surprise cruise for DH for our 30th anniversary.....didn't tell him until the day before we left so he could check in at work (I had already arranged the time off with his boss). It was great.....but so hard to keep a secret for 6 months and arrange excursions, etc.

You will have a great time!

Very sweet and so appropriate!

I'd probably have a heart attack or a stroke if DH ever surprised me with a Disney trip!
Yay for a Disney trip. Gotta love those kind of surprises.

I did a surprise cruise for DH for our 30th anniversary.....didn't tell him until the day before we left so he could check in at work (I had already arranged the time off with his boss). It was great.....but so hard to keep a secret for 6 months and arrange excursions, etc.

You will have a great time!
I think my heart starting racing to over 150 beats. I was so excited. The thing is I am usually the planner and he did this all on his own and I am so proud of him.

We have stayed at the Royal Sonesta hotel, and the outside pool area was very romantic and beautiful!

Enjoy your WDW stay!

We have stayed at the Royal Sonesta hotel, and the outside pool area was very romantic and beautiful!

Enjoy your WDW stay!
Yes it is. We had such a romantic night. It was beautiful and just perfect.

Thank You, I Can't Wait. Only 12 Days.

We'll be at WDW from June 30 to July 9th. What Park will you be in on July 4th? We will be in Epcot, eating at Rose and Crown.

I'm resting, had a great visit with college friends. 2 of us hadn't seen each other in 49 years!!

I'm about to research some hotels for next year.
I also just booked a cruise for next summer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter