I'm.........

I'm cleaning upstairs and then the family will be over to go swimming...going to be 114 today

I got distracted with family swimming and watching TV, so now have to finish up my chores for today

I'm watching an episode of Prison Break and then going to do the cooking for the week for DS.....then do some downstairs cleaning

I'm.........NOT hungry any more [just ate a grilled ham and cheese sammich on Ezekial bread! ]

I'm returning from bringing Gus to a different kennel. We will use it in the future. He has come a long way in behavior improvement! People in the know still say " yes, he's a hound!" We are thrilled with him, he's part of our family.

I'm returning from bringing Gus to a different kennel. We will use it in the future. He has come a long way in behavior improvement! People in the know still say " yes, he's a hound!" We are thrilled with him, he's part of our family.
That is what counts,he is your fur baby!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!