• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm.........

Ah, the joys of being musical!
My personal relaxation these days is achieved by watching the fish in my pond.
I could play the piano for hours. The guitar not for hours as my fingers start to hurt after a period of time. I can definitely see how fishing at a pond would be relaxing and very peaceful.

I could play the piano for hours. The guitar not for hours as my fingers start to hurt after a period of time. I can definitely see how fishing at a pond would be relaxing and very peaceful.

I am smiling because the little boy who is visiting the area comes over and tells me that he would love to go fishing in my pond!:fish:

I have 10 fish, ranging from 2 to 5 inches. Definitely not keepers to a fisher person!

I am smiling because the little boy who is visiting the area comes over and tells me that he would love to go fishing in my pond!:fish:

I have 10 fish, ranging from 2 to 5 inches. Definitely not keepers to a fisher person!
But it certainly is still enjoyment even if they aren't keepers.

I'm working on labels for my mom to keep on her appointment calendar. Her Parkinson's makes it hard for her to write down anything so I am printing labels for her. She will only have to write down the time. It's a challenge though to make them small enough to fit but big enough to read.

I'm back from Church with hubby and I'm am going to pack my overnight bag for the surprise Anniversary trip and Dinner to New Orleans that my Hubby has planned but won't tell me the specifics.

I'm back from Church with hubby and I'm am going to pack my overnight bag for the surprise Anniversary trip and Dinner to New Orleans that my Hubby has planned but won't tell me the specifics.
Nice! Enjoy your special time.

Heat has come to Cape May!:beach:

I'm ready to head out to New Orleans with my Hubby for our 2nd Anniversary day in New Orleans. I still have no idea what lies ahead for the day as my husband is keeping the details all a surprise. I will let you all know tomorrow how the big day went once we get back home tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter