I'm going to do it!

I tinks i might have to purchase myself something Wall-E in DLP hehe and maybe something halloweeny

Aww indeed,i need to buy something to remind me of the trip- may i add it'll be our(me and mr tigger, as we shall call him for DIS purposes ;) ) frist trip on our own hehe excited!! Well well thats very kind of you- are you? no you cant be..well maybe ...... SANTA????

Would it be .... by any chance adding my to your Jan booking :teeth:. You might not want to be telling to many ppl - its could turn out a rather pricey xmas for you ;)

Aww indeed,i need to buy something to remind me of the trip- may i add it'll be our(me and mr tigger, as we shall call him for DIS purposes ;) ) frist trip on our own hehe excited!! Well well thats very kind of you- are you? no you cant be..well maybe ...... SANTA????

Would it be .... by any chance adding my to your Jan booking :teeth:. You might not want to be telling to many ppl - its could turn out a rather pricey xmas for you ;)

Mr Tigger :rotfl: :rotfl:

Instead of adding you to the booking ill just sneak you in my case with Bob :lmao:

Aw Em, the pink hotel. :goodvibes How fab, you go for it girl. I will never get to stay there, even if they were giving rooms away free, unless they were prepared to paint it blue just for the duration of our stay - Luke wouldnt set foot in somewhere thats pink! He's happy being a cowboy in the Cheyenne!

Sara. :)

It's not as pink on the inside... Can't you just blind fold him and only take it off once you're past the pink? :rotfl:

Enjoy the Pink Palace Emma, but as somebody's already said, don't go getting a taste for it - 4 trips a year in the Pink Palace would start getting very expensive, especially when Kyra gets older and you have to pay for her too!

Trust me guys staying in this hotel is a one time only moment for us. Unless i win the lottery lol.

It's a bit of an unfair name... Maybe just Mr. Yorkshireman would be better?? I contemplated ripping of AA Gill and calling him 'The Brunette' but that would be a bit odd for a fella! Lol!! Other than that, I'm not sure what he could be called other than 'Mr. Playstation'..... Which do you lot think is best??

- Mr Yorkshireman
- The Brunette
- Mr Playstation (I'm very taken with that one!! LOL!)

Bob xoxoxox

Bearing in mind on his blog he refers to me as 'The Draft Board' he hasn't got a leg to stand on!!!

Robert could technically be Mr. Wii, Mr. DS, Mr. PSP, Mr. Playstation, Mr. Snes, Mr. Dreamcast, Mr. Metal Gear Solid, Mr. Final Fantasy.... The list goes on and on!!

I think it's looking like Mr Playstation!! Lol!!

Bob xoxoxo

Bearing in mind on his blog he refers to me as 'The Draft Board' he hasn't got a leg to stand on!!!

Robert could technically be Mr. Wii, Mr. DS, Mr. PSP, Mr. Playstation, Mr. Snes, Mr. Dreamcast, Mr. Metal Gear Solid, Mr. Final Fantasy.... The list goes on and on!!

I think it's looking like Mr Playstation!! Lol!!

Bob xoxoxo

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

It occured to me in the car when I was going to pick Robert up today- Emma, when you meet your dream guy, he's going to have to be either 'Mr. Mermaid' or 'Merman'!!! :laughing:

Bob xoxoxox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter