I'm going to do it!

We actually got a good deal when we booked last November (even the CM on the phone said so) - I'm also a single parent (my ex doesn't contribute anything) but fortunately my two girls are working full time so I only have to pay for myself and my son. 10 days this time was just perfect as the parks were so busy I don't think we'd have got half of what we wanted to do otherwise.

Ive only started getting money from my ex for Kyra so im using some of his money to upgrade hotels, its the least he can do after 2 years of doing nothing for her :rotfl:

I do wish that Disney could lower the supplement or something to help single parents out, just like some holiday companies could aswell.

Yeah its £576 for 3 nights and 4 days, which from my point of view is a bargain :goodvibes

Every other time ive looked at the price for diff times it goes past the 1k mark:eek:

£576 is a great price, it can cost almost £2000 in summer for 3 nights at the DLH!!

Well the way I look at it Emma and I've said it before, its obvious you want to stay at the 'pink' hotel and this WILL be the cheapest way to do it, I say go for it but don't get the taste for it cause you'll end up poor like me and its a bad way to be!!!:rotfl: We're getting to the point where if we buy tesco value beans we think we are cool cause its more money for our 'DLP spending fund'!!:rotfl: The kids are even putting the odd 2p they find in their rooms etc in the 'pot';)
But to be honest this is the cheapest year for us yet, same month, same amount of days and an upgrade to cheyenne hotel, I hope they haven't made a mistake and bill me the extra later!!:scared1:

£576 is a great price, it can cost almost £2000 in summer for 3 nights at the DLH!!

I agree and its the only time ill be able to afford it.

Well the way I look at it Emma and I've said it before, its obvious you want to stay at the 'pink' hotel and this WILL be the cheapest way to do it, I say go for it but don't get the taste for it cause you'll end up poor like me and its a bad way to be!!!:rotfl: We're getting to the point where if we buy tesco value beans we think we are cool cause its more money for our 'DLP spending fund'!!:rotfl: The kids are even putting the odd 2p they find in their rooms etc in the 'pot';)
But to be honest this is the cheapest year for us yet, same month, same amount of days and an upgrade to cheyenne hotel, I hope they haven't made a mistake and bill me the extra later!!:scared1:

Ha ha i wanted to stay in the DLH since i got back from my 1st trip in January. I think if you have the money to upgrade why not treat yourself, you only have one life and the fact that ive had a pretty bad one i deserve that something a little bit special for me and Kyra.

Also i know im a single parent and alot of people probably think how can i afford all these trips etc esp a stay in DLH. I'm not a millionaire no. I just save all the spare pennies i have and i go without, plus now i have money coming from Kyras dad it makes things a lot easier.

Tesco value beans? Katrina you have it bad :rotfl:

I think thats great! Upgrade if you can, why not?

What worries me is that once you've stayed there you'll always want to stay there... And with the number of times you go to DLRP per year, it can be a little pricey:rotfl:

Your poor doctor :rotfl2:

I think thats great! Upgrade if you can, why not?

What worries me is that once you've stayed there you'll always want to stay there... And with the number of times you go to DLRP per year, it can be a little pricey:rotfl:

Your poor doctor :rotfl2:

I think once ive stayed there at least once i will be happy.

I'm not going to mention this to my doctor, what he dont know wont hurt him :rotfl:

Cat food? How do you eat that? I thought I was riskin it with the beans!!;)

Aww, so thats how you afford so many trips, I think i'd rather pass up the DLP holidays than live off of cat food :lmao:

Yeah- I couldnt resist Wall-E any longer, i wanted a new Wall- E ticker too but i cant find one :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter