I'm going to do it!

thelittlemermaid83

<font color=green>My reign will be a super-awesome
I had just done a detailed spreadsheet of my in and outgoings and i can afford the DLH easily.

So when i get back from my trip in September i'm going to upgrade...:cool1: :cool1:

Everyone keep there fingers and toes crossed for me that i will be able to get a room.:goodvibes

Ps- I might even have money left over for another trip next year :rotfl:

:banana: (I'm learning to converse in Smilies!! He he!)

Bob xoxox

Gosh share the wealth loool now is that your final decision?

Lol.....why don;t I believe this is the final decision as yet!!

Lol.

Great news if you do though!!

LOL, yes its my final decision. I promise you all no more hotel changes after this :rotfl:

I bet you'll change your mind again :rolleyes1 I'm guessing as soon as we hear a little more about Mickeys party celebrations, you'll be booking a trip for then instead :rotfl:

I bet you'll change your mind again :rolleyes1 I'm guessing as soon as we hear a little more about Mickeys party celebrations, you'll be booking a trip for then instead :rotfl:

LOL, actually Mickeys party celebration isnt appealling to me much.. So no more trips are planned for a while, i want to witness the great outdoors for a bit :lmao:

LOL, actually Mickeys party celebration isnt appealling to me much.. So no more trips are planned for a while, i want to witness the great outdoors for a bit :lmao:

Heard it all before dearest!! Not believing a word of it!!

:p!

Bob xoxoxox

My goodness how did I not see this thead earlier? Thats is so wicked!!:thumbsup2 Nice one!

Right thicko question of the wk...how do you find out how much an upgrade is, do you have to phone them?

Yeah you have to ring, and bascially you pay the difference for the upgrade, eg- DLH is 576 and SL is 264 so if i had paid the 264 for the SL i then just pay the extra 300+.

Yeah you have to ring, and bascially you pay the difference for the upgrade, eg- DLH is 576 and SL is 264 so if i had paid the 264 for the SL i then just pay the extra 300+.

Right! I thought there was somewhere online that maybbeeeee would tell ya! Ok I was hoping cause I don't really want to phone just incase I get the hard sell!!:rotfl:

But the way you wrote that its like you could get 2 holidays in for the upgrade eh?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter