I'm back from my Disney Ford VIP Trip! *more photos added*

:lmao:

I know but her Dad did at least one good thing and gave her cute looks, she certainly didnt inherit them from me:rotfl:

Well he gave her that *something* but the good look is from you, that's sure :goodvibes
And anyway why do kids must look like their fathers if we do most of the job :rotfl: LOL

PS: sorry fathers on this board i am just joking (just lol)

Well he gave her that *something* but the good look is from you, that's sure :goodvibes
And anyway why do kids must look like their fathers if we do most of the job :rotfl: LOL

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

No apology necessary. Dad's can play a role but I'm not afraid to admiting being in awe of the role that a mum plays in a child's life. Without doubt the biggest influence :worship:

The truth is i am just jealous my kids are alike their father and it looks like i was not there LOL :lmao:

Thanks for posting all your brilliant photos. Kyra looks like she is loving every minute. Seeing them makes me want to go back soon!

Beautiful pics! Your little girl is a real stunner... may sign her up to marry my little price! haha.

Glad you had a wonderful time!

Ooh, these photos are wonderful!! Kyra looks so adorable princess: and the Tigger jumping photo is amazing! :yay:
I got one of Emma, Kyra and Kerry alone on Main Street too (but don't worry Emma I won't post that one!)
And why not?? :confused3

I want to see!! :earseek:

Sorry I haven't been on for a while. I've been busy with the kids at school andother stuff. I just realised that some of you won the Ford trip competition I posted a while back. :goodvibes I'M SO EXCITED!!!! Sorry I've missed all the pre-trip stuff (and even missed the threads about winning :sad2: ) I love the pictures. Please post more and more and more...... :rotfl2: I promise if anyone does a trippie I'll read it!

Sorry I haven't been on for a while. I've been busy with the kids at school andother stuff. I just realised that some of you won the Ford trip competition I posted a while back. :goodvibes I'M SO EXCITED!!!! Sorry I've missed all the pre-trip stuff (and even missed the threads about winning :sad2: ) I love the pictures. Please post more and more and more...... :rotfl2: I promise if anyone does a trippie I'll read it!

It was only me on the DIS that won, I took Karen (danauk) with me :goodvibes

Thankyou for posting the competition, if you hadn't of I may never would of won.:hug:

You're welcome! Glad you both had a great time! If I find any more comps I'll be sure to post them

Emma - not to put any pressure on you :-)lmao:) but are you going to manage a TR for this one? I'd love to hear more about the space party etc?? :goodvibes

Sorry I had planned to do a trip report but my school ofsted inspection got in the way!! I plan to do one this weekend. Maybe Emma and I can do a joint one (Emma did more than I did as I had to spend a few hours in the hotel room doing school work thanks to the inspection!)

Karen - I would have mentioned you too hun but I know you've been snowed under with the inspection - still all over now eh? :cool1: :cool1:

Look forward to your TR/s :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter