I'm back from my Disney Ford VIP Trip! *more photos added*

Looks fabulous you two, can't wait to see it for myself! Thanks for sharing. :goodvibes

Welcome back, glad you all had a lovely time. Fab photos:goodvibes

OMG - those photos are just amazing - all of them!!!!

Welcome back to you both - I can't wait to hear more (no pressure lol). I'm sooo envious - I really really want to go for Christmas period but it's just not going to happen :( Maybe next year eh!

We want more lol :lmao: :thumbsup2

Welcome back Karen!! Your photos are brill !!! I hope the pics will turn out as nice on my camera! I so can't wait to go:yay: :yay: :yay: (this is jumping up and down, cannot wait kinda thing)

Fantastic pictures - I love the Christmas season :thumbsup2

Welcome back Emma and Karen :goodvibes

Fabulous photos ~ I hope you had a brilliant time and I'm looking forward to reading all about it.

Wow, it looks like you had an amazing time and I love the piccie of Kyra and Minnie, how cute is that?!

Thanks for the pictures. I'm so excited about going in December now.

Glad you both had a great time and got back safely

I still perfer the train over driving :lmao: The journey is LONG.

I love driving! How long did it take you from Calais? It took us about 3 hours from Dunkerque which I thought was quite quick.

The only problem with the ferry is that it took us longer to get from Gillingham to Dunkerque which is about 70 miles than it did to go from Dunkerque to DLRP which is about 150(ish)!!

Just found this :goodvibes I am now exciting about going!!!

Oh and you found space Mickey and Minnie Emma!:cloud9:

Fantastic pictures ladies - and the euros vouchers too wow, what a treat!

Emma I love your description of how you felt when the castle was lit up - I honestly thought it was so beautiful last Christmas I cried :cloud9: :love:

Emma I love your description of how you felt when the castle was lit up - I honestly thought it was so beautiful last Christmas I cried :cloud9: :love:

Just thinking about it now is making me cry. I think after having Kyra, seeing my castle lit up like that is the 2nd best moment of my life.

I'm so grateful to Ford :hug:

the castle really looks brill, wish we going back this year. It looks amazing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter