I'm back from my Disney Ford VIP Trip! *more photos added*

Here are some more photos from our trip.

DSC01155.jpg

DSC01163.jpg

DSC01165.jpg

DSC01168.jpg

DSC01171.jpg

DSC01186.jpg

DSC01195.jpg

DSC01271-1.jpg

DSC01125.jpg

More photos to come.

omg those pics are so beautiful. kyra is such a princess!!! what a cutie. she looks like she is having a great time

Lovely photos - you will be hoping Kyra doesnt grow too quickly with all that beautiful princess dresses she has :cutie:

Lovely photos, but Emma you do realise that you make my more hyper everytime you put photos on here :laughing:

I think I'll add a few too!!
The 1st morning we were at the front of the line for EMH and everyone else seemed to be taking ages getting in so I managed to snap a pic of an empty Main Street. The I got one of Emma, Kyra and Kerry alone on Main Street too (but don't worry Emma I won't post that one!)

DisneylandParisNovember2008012-1.jpg

Later we watched the parade which was great. And boy that Tigger can jump! (sorry that the photo is so blurred but he was moving very quickly!)

DisneylandParisNovember2008096.jpg

DisneylandParisNovember2008114.jpg

Later we watched Fantilusions which is my all time favourite parade

DisneylandParisNovember2008206.jpg

DisneylandParisNovember2008229.jpg

The space party was fun and I managed a few nice shots without people being in the way.

DisneylandParisNovember2008269.jpg

DisneylandParisNovember2008268.jpg

DisneylandParisNovember2008131.jpg

DisneylandParisNovember2008129.jpg

OK, I need to upload more now too!!

The offical one i brought is so much better ^^ Will scan it asap)

DSC01267.jpg

DSC01269.jpg

DSC01303.jpg

DSC01288.jpg

Buzz looks like he is about to heabutt this lady lol

DSC01335.jpg

Lastly the fireworks that FORD put on for the party, it was AMAZING.

DSC01355.jpg

hey guys thanks for the effort in uploading all those great piccies!!:thumbsup2

Emma Kyra is just sooooo cute its wrong!!!:rotfl: :lovestruc

:dance3: oh my god i am soooooooooo excited now thanks for the fantastic pics i love the one of the castle with fireworks behind ....... i cant wait my boys who are 4 and 7 have no idea we are going in 3 days 1 hours and 37 mins not that im counting lol they think we are going to london for the day lol but little do they know we are going to london yes but for the eurostar ......i will take lots of pics and post them on here when we come back ....

love very excited vicki & hubby xxxxxxxxx and havent got a clue boys lol:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Wow I'm loving those photos - thanks to you both for taking the time to post them.

Emma - Kyra looks adorable and looks like she was having the best time ever! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter