Illuminations Dining Package at Rose and Crown

Wonderful thank you!!! That’s gives me hope that maybe 9/30 is the accurate date. I can’t imagine they would book a dinner with Illuminations in the name if they know it will have ended by then.

Good luck! My ressie says Illuminations in the name. Come back and let us know if you get it.

I read Somewhere that the last illumination show was to be held on September 30
I read somewhere that SWGE would be opening "Late Fall". (Things change.) Looks like that isn't the case here, but I never rely on anything that could change.

I read somewhere that SWGE would be opening "Late Fall". (Things change.) Looks like that isn't the case here, but I never rely on anything that could change.
I'm not relying on anything, just waiting for them to finally make a darn announcement with the date.

I can provide a non-package review for those interested. We had an ADR booked for Friday March 8th at 7:45pm. Its a longheld family tradition to eat here for Illuminations so I was concerned about the recent changes.

I checked in around 7:30 and requested patio seating. They said they could no longer take requests due to the new dining package. However we were able to get a seat on the upper patio easily, and there were at least 5 other tables nearby that were empty.

We were seated slightly back from the water on the upper patio, so our waiter offered to take us to the “VIP viewing area” when we were ready to watch the show. We went down about 5 mins to showtime and there were only 5-10 other people in the roped off area with us. Plenty of room to spread out and enjoy the show one last time.

I know experinces can vary, but I was pleasantly surprised to still be able to easily get a table on the patio, and the roped off viewing area for non-package diners had ample space and great views.

I can provide a non-package review for those interested. We had an ADR booked for Friday March 8th at 7:45pm. Its a longheld family tradition to eat here for Illuminations so I was concerned about the recent changes.

I checked in around 7:30 and requested patio seating. They said they could no longer take requests due to the new dining package. However we were able to get a seat on the upper patio easily, and there were at least 5 other tables nearby that were empty.

We were seated slightly back from the water on the upper patio, so our waiter offered to take us to the “VIP viewing area” when we were ready to watch the show. We went down about 5 mins to showtime and there were only 5-10 other people in the roped off area with us. Plenty of room to spread out and enjoy the show one last time.

I know experinces can vary, but I was pleasantly surprised to still be able to easily get a table on the patio, and the roped off viewing area for non-package diners had ample space and great views.
Where is the roped off area exactly? Thanks.

Thanks greatly for this post. Calms my nerves a little and I think I made the right choice. Heck, I will still prefer the outside seat but knowing they still take people to the VIP area I will be fine even if we do have to sit inside.

True but since October 1st is the Anniversary of the opening of Epcot I can see them starting the new show on that date

Curious if anyone has booked or seen times available after Labor Day? I figure the longer it’s bookable the more likely the 9/30 end date is :-)
I see someone booked 9/11, but anything past that?? We are also hoping for 9/30

I can click on all the dates after Labor Day it either says no times found or there is an error with booking at the time.
Same here! but our actual 180 day mark is next week.

I would put some loose change on a bet that the last Illuminations show will be August 28.
Please... NO!!! :sad:

Thank you very much for this link. I did not see this listed under regular dining at 7 am this morning for any day September 6-14 and thought it may have been canceled or no slots left but when I looked at this link abiut 20 minutes ago after coming on to ask if I needed to look elsewhere, I clicked on it and was able to book.....THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!

Yes, by using the link above, I was able to book September 11 for 2 people about 20 minutes ago.
Anyone able to book after 9/11??
We are hoping for 9/28, 9/29 or 9/30! :)

I see someone booked 9/11, but anything past that?? We are also hoping for 9/30

Same here! but our actual 180 day mark is next week.

Please... NO!!! :sad:

Anyone able to book after 9/11??
We are hoping for 9/28, 9/29 or 9/30! :)

We are there 9/15 - 9/20 and I didn't find any open reservations for it. I was on the site right when the reservations opened up and nothing.

We are there 9/15 - 9/20 and I didn't find any open reservations for it. I was on the site right when the reservations opened up and nothing.
I pulled up a 9/15 this morning.
Edited to add, I can never pull up a reservation for two. It has to be 3 or more for a time to show up.

i know this is a ridiculous question but i'm curious- do they offer bread with the soup? i can't decide if I'm going to go for the cheese or the soup haha!

I pulled up a 9/15 this morning.
Edited to add, I can never pull up a reservation for two. It has to be 3 or more for a time to show up.

Yeah i just went back and changed it to 3 and it popped up. Only two of us going though. Bummer.

Just for the hell of it I checked to see how far in advance the Illuminations Dining Package could be booked and their little calendar had nothing past Sept 15.

Just for the hell of it I checked to see how far in advance the Illuminations Dining Package could be booked and their little calendar had nothing past Sept 15.
Do you have a resort reservation that will allow you to see past the 180 day mark?

no. do you think that's it? I thought it was because the show is ending around end of Aug

no. do you think that's it? I thought it was because the show is ending around end of Aug
Yes I think that’s it. I bet if you check tomorrow you will see 9/16 because that will be 180 days out tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter