Illuminations Dining Package at Rose and Crown

Just booked for 9/8. I usually get the fish & chips and my wife the salmon so with the beers included this works out price wise for us.

Hi. My ADR date opens on Sunday. Do I book this as I would my ADRs? The only two meals that are a must do for me are the CA Grill brunch and this.

Thank you.

Hi. My ADR date opens on Sunday. Do I book this as I would my ADRs? The only two meals that are a must do for me are the CA Grill brunch and this.

Thank you.

Payment is collected at time of booking for the Illuminations dining package adr.

We had the most incredibly wonderful experience on Thursday evening. My spouse and I have so many deeply felt memories of this show. Our waitress brought our desserts over after the show and asked how we enjoyed it, and we drove both ourselves and the waitress to tears recounting "the time we rented a pontoon for Rxxxx's fifth birthday and her mima was with us having her only Disney experience ever" and "the time we watched the show from Morocco (before Spice Road Table) and I had to hold Byyy up for the whole show because he was too short to see over the cement wall".

We have seen the show and its predecessor three or four dozen times, but this past Thursday was the best of the best of the best. The service was wonderful. It was quite cold so they put us up on the upper terrace, keeping the lower terrace empty so we could move down there for the show itself, wrapped in fluffy blankets that they provided. Just fantastic.

Hi. Where exactly do I book this. When I go under “Dinner”, I see Rose and Crown but it just says Dining Room. Do I have to look under something other than Dining?

Also are ther AP, TiW or DVC discount?

Thank you.

Hi. Where exactly do I book this. When I go under “Dinner”, I see Rose and Crown but it just says Dining Room. Do I have to look under something other than Dining?

Also are ther AP, TiW or DVC discount?

Thank you.

IllumiNations Dining Package.

No discounts (or dining package entitlements). But it does include tax and gratuity.

IllumiNations Dining Package.

No discounts (or dining package entitlements). But it does include tax and gratuity.

Thank you. So I loom under IllumiNations Dining under the book Dining, correct?

Thanks.

Thank you. So I loom under IllumiNations Dining under the book Dining, correct?

Thanks.

Yes. That's where I've found it. From what I've read on here, availability is VERY limited. I know for the day I got it, I'd not been ready to pull the trigger on my ADR day, and it disappeared. Then I decided I wanted it, but I wanted to pay with a gift card, and I've never been able to do that on the WDW site (though the CMs claim you can), so I'd call and by the time I got through it was gone. This was a reservation for one person. FINALLY I saw it pop up and called immediately and managed to snag it.

Good luck!!

Yes. That's where I've found it. From what I've read on here, availability is VERY limited. I know for the day I got it, I'd not been ready to pull the trigger on my ADR day, and it disappeared. Then I decided I wanted it, but I wanted to pay with a gift card, and I've never been able to do that on the WDW site (though the CMs claim you can), so I'd call and by the time I got through it was gone. This was a reservation for one person. FINALLY I saw it pop up and called immediately and managed to snag it.

Good luck!!
Curious if anyone has booked or seen times available after Labor Day? I figure the longer it’s bookable the more likely the 9/30 end date is :-)

Curious if anyone has booked or seen times available after Labor Day? I figure the longer it’s bookable the more likely the 9/30 end date is :-)

Have not looked. I don't have another ADR day until 3/31 - assuming I don't bail on that trip to avoid the insanity.

Have not looked. I don't have another ADR day until 3/31 - assuming I don't bail on that trip to avoid the insanity.
I can click on all the dates after Labor Day it either says no times found or there is an error with booking at the time.

I can click on all the dates after Labor Day it either says no times found or there is an error with booking at the time.

Which could mean there WERE slots that are taken, or that there were none to begin with.

I do notice that "IllumiNations" has been taken out of the name of the dessert party...though that might have happened a while ago, I'm not sure.

Which could mean there WERE slots that are taken, or that there were none to begin with.

I do notice that "IllumiNations" has been taken out of the name of the dessert party...though that might have happened a while ago, I'm not sure.
Yeah I am hoping it meant the slots were taken already.

Thank you very much for this link. I did not see this listed under regular dining at 7 am this morning for any day September 6-14 and thought it may have been canceled or no slots left but when I looked at this link abiut 20 minutes ago after coming on to ask if I needed to look elsewhere, I clicked on it and was able to book.....THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!

Yes, by using the link above, I was able to book September 11 for 2 people about 20 minutes ago.

Thank you very much for this link. I did not see this listed under regular dining at 7 am this morning for any day September 6-14 and thought it may have been canceled or no slots left but when I looked at this link abiut 20 minutes ago after coming on to ask if I needed to look elsewhere, I clicked on it and was able to book.....THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!

Yes, by using the link above, I was able to book September 11 for 2 people about 20 minutes ago.
Wonderful thank you!!! That’s gives me hope that maybe 9/30 is the accurate date. I can’t imagine they would book a dinner with Illuminations in the name if they know it will have ended by then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter