If you're a true Disneyholic....

Are you a Disneyholic??

• Wait...you mean there's people who aren't?!?!?

• Yes, I am..secretly!!

• I wouldn't call myself that...but I do Love Disney!!

• I can be sometimes..depending on who I am around..

• Not yet..may get there someday

• Absolutely not!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi I Kisha...I think I am and addict but I just can't come to grips yet...so...hmm...I just go watch another Disney Movie!

Hello, my name is Katie and I am a Disneyholic. I have been hooked since I was 5 and my dad took me for my first trip. I am so happy to be taking DSS8 on his first trip this December. He hasn't even been there yet, and I have him hooked :rotfl: DH, tries to fight the fact that he is hooked, I will break him of that this December.

Hi I'm Jason an yes I am a Disneyholic. I knew it was bad when the urge to give people unsolicited Disney advice anywhere and to anyone became almost uncontrolable. I once gave a woman so much information while on line at the postoffice I am pretty sure she thought I was crazy.

Hi, my name is Heather, and I am a Disneyholic (and turning into a DISaholic too!!).

I went to WDW for the first time at 18 months. I actually have a very faint memory of me sitting in my stroller, and my mom pushing me towards Mickey who had his arms spread out wide for a hug. I think that's when it started :goodvibes

Took a handful of trips as a kid, then with DH (DBF at the time) after college graduation, when I began his transformation too!

Now we have 2 princesses that have been 3 times already (they are 3 and 5) and are just as obsessed.

I have since become a Disney Travel agent, and bought DVC property too.

Disney is just the way of life in our house, and we wouldn't have it any other way!

My name is Chris and I think I have always been a Disneyholic... currently trying to make my wife become one... ha

Ha! Chris, I'm trying to make DH one as well! We took 2 trips within the last year and I think I'm being successful...he's even considering doing DVC!
I'm Debbie and I'm a Disneyholic. I went a lot as a kid and now the last 2 trips, I've taken my kids and I'm addicted. Trying to see when I can go back and I just got back!

Hi, I am Kelly and I am a Disneyholic and PROUD OF IT.;)

We went to Disney as a one time deal and keep comming since.

We love Disney because it is like childhood, some place where you feel happy and everything is in harmony. We love absolutely everything there, every building, every tree, every ice cream. We do not even need rides, just being there is good enough.

Thank you Walt, for giving us such a wonderful place.:)

What a great husband!!!!:love: We live in an apartment right now and we said that if we moved it would have to be at leasgt 3-4 bedrooms..one for us..DS..maybe another child someday..and a Disney room!!! Ahhhhh...:laughing::laughing::yay:

I can't wait to have kids to decorate them all Disney :laughing:. Our study is our disney room everyone needs a disney room :rotfl:.

I'm a secret disneyholic. I only go to WDW once every 3-6 years, so there's no reason for anyone to suspect. But you can bet in between those trips I constantly price out vacations on disneyworld.com, listen to Disney "children's" songs on Pandora Radio, and read the disboards to live vicariously through everyone taking trips in the near future. :rolleyes1

Hi! My name is Darlene and I am a Disneyholic.
My family would qualify as well. We all love Disney...all things Disney.
We took our first family trip in '05 and have been hooked ever since. I have helped plan several other family's trips and get asked advice in regard to planning all the time. I had a friend ask me the other day, "How many Disney shirts do you own?" ;) Some friends think we are nuts but we don't care we love Disney and the magical time and awesome memories we make when there. I think it is a magical place and if you can allow yourself to relax and be a kid again it the most amazing place on earth!
I have comvinced my children that they must do the college program (my DS will be a jr next year so it won't be long). He wants to be Goofy. My DD age 11 wants to marry Mickey and has for several years. On every trip to Disney she tells Minnie of her plans and always gets a reaction. ;) My DH and I would love to retire and work at WDW when we reach that point in our life.

BTW...our dog is named Mickey!

OK you asked for it so hope I don't bore people. LOL!! I am in my fifties (yikes when did THAT happen???) and I have been a Disney fanatic since I was three. In fact some of my first memories are of Mickey, watching the Mickey Mouse Club. I wanted to be Annettee (I kinda look like her). I took dance lessons and bought every thing I could pertaining to Mickey Mouse. I had always wanted to go to DisneyLand (there was no WDW then) but sadly my parents never took us. I didn't go until I was married and in my early twenties. My husband and I drove down to Fla (we're from Ma) on a shoestring and stayed at a Day's End. We were hooked. Backtracking, when I was very young I remember that infamous show when Walt Disney was talking about WDW and how he wanted to built EPCOT as a living community. I turned to my Mother and said that someday I would live in Disney. Mind you I had never even been to the park. She just kind of looked at me and shook her head. Well, long story short when they built the first DVC my husband and I were one of the first people to buy into it. Thank goodness my Husband is a Disney nut too. We have two children who were brought up on Disney. I think they thought that Mickey and Minnie were their relatives!! LOL!! They have always thought of WDW as their second home. We now go 3-4 times a year and my Mother has never wanted to go with us and still shakes her head at me. I would live in the castle if I could. I have since converted my brother who goes very often (in fact he now owns near Disney) so it really is a family affair of Disney Nuts. I am so happy to have found the Dis because people here understand and don't get tired of talking about Disney. I enjoy all the posts.

Enjoy The Magic!!

My name is Dave and I am addicted! My parents were very intentional about taking my brother and I on regular vacations including Disneyland and Disney World. We went 3 times to Disneyland and twice to Disney World when we growing up. My final visit as a kid we stayed at Contemporary. I can still remember the exhiliration of that trip!

As an adult, I've tried to take any chance to visit Disney World. In 2004, I was staying at a hotel on the north side of Orlando with no car and I rode the bus four separate days to go to the parks. I dragged a friend to the World for her first visit in 2005.

I convinced my wife to have our honeymoon at Disney World in 2008 and now she is an addict as well. We are now taking her family (parents and 4 sisters) and our soon to be born daughter for their first time this December.

I buy a new guidebook nearly every time I go to the bookstore. Our nursery is decorated in a Pooh theme. Our dog and planned children names are Disney themed. At least once every couple of days, I find myself trying to come up with a plan for a last minute trip to Disney World. I probably could stop if I really wanted to, but why would I want to?

Well, from my siggie you can see I'm DisAholic too!

My name is Jeanne. I've been traveling to WDW since I was 9 yrs old when my parents took us in 1974 for the first time. I loved watching the Wonderful World of Disney every Sunday night growing up.

When I was a senior in high school, my final English Term Paper was about Walt Disney World. EPCOT was just being built!

I pulled my husband into the Magic when we had our Honeymoon there in1990. He had been to WDW before but didn't 'see' it until he went with me the Disney wacko:goodvibes. One of his best friends from college has been working as a Cast Member since 1986, so we've always had a little extra magic when we visit as we get to see her and her family.

We have traveled to WDW with our kids as many times as we can afford which has been about every 3 years. All three of them DS23, DS20 and DD16 are Disney crazy, not quite as much as their mom, but almost. Even at their ages now, they ask for Count down calendars, DIsney picture of the week and Hidden Mickeys. - (I cut out tiny mouse ears images and hide them around the house for them to find in the weeks before our trip. I started this back on our first trip when my DS's were 4 and 7. They still want me to do this even though they are adults.):rotfl:

After our trips, I usually back away from the planning of our next trip for awhile because I get too depressed that it's going to be 3-4 more years before we get there again.

I love the forums because it makes me happy that I'm not the only one who loves WDW so much. I absolutely love helping other people plan their WDW vacations and introducing others to the world.

My husband wants to retire and drive the boat from POR to DTD as a retirement job.

Hi, I'm Lorraine.

So am i Disneyholic? Hmmm......

Well out of my top 10 favourite films, I would say that at least 5 of them are Disney films, with Beauty and the Beast at number 1.

I spent my childhood watching Disney films and even now, I make sure I watch them all at least once a year.

Unsurprisingly since I've seen all of the films hundreds of times, I know every answer to every question of Disney trivial pursuit.

I cry at the disney planning dvd.

I cry at the parade music, fantasmic and wishes.

We have been to Disney for the last 5 years and cannot imagine going anywhere else and even when I can't go to Florida, Paris is only 90 mins away.

I spend a fair amount of time on this forum to get al the latest Disneyworld gossip.

When I go shopping I have to go the Disney store.

When a disney film is released I have to go see it, from Prince of Persia to Toy Story 3.

Have I missed anything out????

So am I Disneyholic? I would say without a shadow of a doubt that am I majorly addicted and I am out and proud and it looks like I'm not the only one!!!

It all started with Cinderella's ball gown from the Classic Collection. I saw it in a Disney Gallery and was hooked on all things Disney from that day. Now Amost 20 years later my house looks like an Art Gallery. Every room is filled with Disney art in one form or another. (even the bathrooms LOL) We've been going to Disney World twice a year since 05 and are now proud members of DVC. Our home resort is BLT. It's an addiction... but a lovely one.

Nancy princess:

I have been to disney world 14 times (on 3 week holidays) and have booked my 15th for this july! I have also been to disney land california twice and disney land in Paris 4 times. Living in London means euro disney is way closer but I wouldnt give up my yearly 3 week trip to florida for the world!!!!! I always buy the 21 day disney ticket aswell as the 14 day universal so i make sure i get there for park opening and leave as late as i possibly can to get my moneys worth. I LOVE DISNEY WORLD!!!:love:

This thread makes me feel a little less crazy! I'm Katie and I've been a Disneyholic since my first trip since I was 6 years old.

My favorite childhood memories are at WDW! I LOVED Food Rocks when I was little along with Splash Mountain. Luckily, it wasn't just me who was a Disneyholic, but my whole family too!

Since then, I have been to Disney World every year! I have come to appreciate it even more as I grew up. Disney is so good at catering to all people. And who doesn't love that magical feeling that you get in WDW?? It's addicting!

Now that I'm all grown up I can't wait to be able to take my own family there!!! :lovestruc

Hello...my name is Michelle and I'm a Disneyholic!
I blame my mother for this addiction....she took me to DL at age 2 and I've been hooked ever since. The Matterhorn was the very first roller coaster I ever rode.
I've been an "addict" for the past 31 years and still going strong. DH and I have made 10 trips in 10 years to WDW and we are proud members of DVC. (even managed to convert DH although we call him the "closet Mouse lover"
Thanks for the thread for all of us who "get it"
May everyone's days be filled with pixiedust: and may all of our tickers move a little faster!

My name is Mary and I am a disneyholic!! My addiction started in 1996 at the age of 33 with my Dh & my Dd and Ds.My first time leaving Mk i just sobbed all the way out the gates.Dh & I wished we would have started our addiction sooner and when we were surprised with our third child he insisted that she be indoctrinated right from the beginning:thumbsup2My addiction went through a rough patch when beloved Dh passed away in 02 not sure if I could continue the addiction without him our 3 dd was just 2 so after much soul searching I knew that he would want me to continue the addiction and her conversion into a disneyholic. Now 8 yrs later I am planning our 11th trip in Aug with older children and now my grandchildren :banana:you can never have enough addicts with you:rotfl2: Mary

Hi, I'm Laura and I'm definitely in the process of becoming ( or finally admitting ) that I'm a disneyholic! I'm realizing this because both of my "adult without parents" trips have been planned around Disney...last year for my birthday at DL, and this year for my birthday at WDW!

I just can't imagine a better place to celebrate with my DBF. Nothing can replicate the special feeling that one gets when walking down Disney's main street and looking up to Cinderella's beautiful castle. :cloud9:

Hello, my name is Amanda and I am a Disneyholic. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Proud of it too! ;)

When my hubby and I first got married we started buying Disney dvd's to put away for our future kids. We got really into that and had a huge collection by the time our first was born. We now have pretty much every Disney DVD and Blu-Ray that have been made. We started collecting Disney snowglobes as well which became a fun and addicting hobby for us both.

When our first son was 2 we booked our first trip to WDW. It was AMAZING!! We were hooked right away and have gone every single year since then. This year we are going in November and it will be our 6th trip thus far. We adore all things Disney really. Nothing makes us smile like Disney does.

We got into pin trading and collection and now have well over 1000 pins. I had about 3000 at one time but sold a huge lot of them "trying" to get out of it. That did not work. I have slowly been working my way back up to a huge collection again...haha At one point my kitchen was done in Disney as well. We even bought a couple of the vinylmations on our last trip. Our son has Disney video games, Disney board games, etc... We honestly just love anything Disney at all. A TRUE addiction I tell ya! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter