If you're a true Disneyholic....

Are you a Disneyholic??

• Wait...you mean there's people who aren't?!?!?

• Yes, I am..secretly!!

• I wouldn't call myself that...but I do Love Disney!!

• I can be sometimes..depending on who I am around..

• Not yet..may get there someday

• Absolutely not!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

baby1disney

DIS Veteran
Please introduce yourelf adn explain why you are. I'll go first:

Hi. My name is Terrie and I'm a true Disneyholic!!!:cloud9: Ever since my first trip to the World at 26..I have been HOOKED!!! And it only gets stronger and stronger after each trip I take!!!

I Love the feeling of being able to be a kid and no one cares...in fact, they encourage it!!!:goodvibes

I love how my son's face lites up whenever he knows we're going and when we get there!!

I love how I find myself "converting" people into going there at least once in their life!!

I Love talking about it, listening to Disney music, watching the movies, looking at photos and home videos from Disney World!!!

So yes...I'm a Disneyholic and I'm really proud of it!!!:cloud9::love:

I thought this would be an interesting thread for fun!!! I hope people enjoy this!!!

My name is Michelle and I am also a Disneyholic! I visited the first time in my life in 2008 when I was 29 and I LOVED it. I can't wait to go back. When I see the castle I cry, even if its only on tv. Disney is truly a magical place.

We are planning our 3rd trip for this December and its all I talk about anymore!

I am decorating my bathroom in Mickey and my babies room in Cinderella and the Castle.

I LOVE DISNEY!!!

My wife says I belong in this group. I'm Dave, took 8-10 Disney trips with the family as a kid in the 80s/early 90s, then didn't go for abour 8-10 year. We had a 2 week honeymoon at CSR, then last year stayed at AKL because of the 4/3. This year, we spent 3 days trying to think of any other vacation we would want to take, nothing came to mind, so we jumped in and bought DVC.

PS, my wife has made two photobooks and is working on her third huge scrapbook all from our two Disney trips together, so I think she (Vicky) qualifies for this as well.

I definitely qualify! The first book I remember reading was A Visit To Disneyland. There are photos of me at about 2 years of age, walking around with a stuffed Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck (and this was all before WDW opened). I was in elementary school when WDW opened and we took our first trip - Mom says I cried all the way out to the parking lot at the end of the day, and kept saying I didn't want to leave because I'd never get to come back. Ha! The first vacation I took as an adult with a job, was to take the family to WDW for 10 days on property (we always stayed off property when I was a kid - Dad wouldn't pay Disney prices). I've had an annual pass since high school - I remember when being an AP holder was really something special (anyone else remember the laminated passes with your photo?). I opened my bank account at Suntrust when I moved to Orlando because I could do my banking in the MK (unfortunately, that branch has closed now - no need for that now).:guilty: I may spend 3-4 weeks on property, and a few weekends too (remember, I only live 20 minutes away), but I'm always looking at availability online "just in case" I decide I need a quick getaway "next week". I loved the Concourse Steakhouse so much that I used to stop by there two or three nights a week for dinner on the way home from work. There's no such thing as too much Disney for me!:thumbsup2

My name is Eric and I am a Disneyholic. I made my first trip to the World about 3 years ago at age 43 and loved it. Have since been 2 more times and am planning another trip for November. I don't have kids and have suggested to friends and co-workers to try visiting without their kids for a totally different experience. As soon as I pass under the entrance signs I am home.:thumbsup2

I am a Disneyholic! Went when I was two (don't remember) and then I stepped into the MK again for my "first" time on my 30th birthday. Have been 5 times now with the sixth in Sept. Purchased DVC last year, so there will be more to come.:thumbsup2
I am the person at work that everyone asks Disney related questions. :confused3 I love the question "How much is it going to cost?". Really? It depends on soooo many things, Resort, Tickets, Water Parks, Hoppers, Dining Plan, time of year, etc;. But I love Disney so much, I don't even mind.;)
I am proud to be a Disney Freak as I am sometimes called.:cool2:

My name is Nancy and yes, yes, yes, I am a Disneyholic. However, I have to suppress it at times because DH gets really tired of my addiction! I just can't understand why he doesn't want to talk about it all the time like I do! Most recently I've really had to refrain from saying, "In seven weeks from right now, we'll be doing this, this or that." It's going to be a long 46 days!!!! Thank heavens for you folks! :lmao:

First trip was in 1974 (when I was a 1 1/2 yrs old) and have been every year since save a few in the mid '90's after college. Since 1998, dh and I have been at least twice a year. Bought DVC in 2002 and make 3-4 trips a year now (blessed with very flexible careers). Its just the place we go to escape and relax. There is a special pleasure and pain to surviving Disney - it just feels like a second home. My mom now lives 8 miles away from the entrance to AK - she loves Disney as much, if not more, than me.

Hi! I am Erin, and I am a Disneyholic! I just recently booked my 9th trip, my plan is to stay at least once in every Disney resort and eventually become a DVC member. I am open to vacationing other places, as long as I can visit WDW at least once a year. Our next trip is not for another 6 mos, and all I can do is think, talk and plan Disney. I just ordered our Family Vacation T-shirt for all 5 of us. I have trouble concentrating at work b/c I am thinking about Disney all the time. I listen to DisRadio everyday while at work. I try not to talk about Disney too much-I get the glazed stare-you know what I mean. We watch the Sing Along Video (it's Disneyland-but I deal with it) at least once a week. I search the Tivo listing to see if any "Disney" shows are coming on in the next 7 days. I take my trading pins (I don't have alot) and push them in my cucicle wall at work. I am the go to person for Disney information from my friends, family and co-workers. I love it, if I could afford it I would move to Orlando, live in Celebration and work for free at Disney. It is my aspiration to work at Disney when I retire from my real job (you know the one I went to school for and have insurmountable student loans for). My screen saver, mouse pad and calendar are WDW. I dress my boys and myself in Disney clothes whenever I can get away with it. I wear a Mickey watch everyday and carry a Mickey D&B wristlet everyday. I just ordered a WDW jacket. I still have so much to learn, see and do-I can't wait to experience it all, share it with my DH and 3 boys and hopefully someday my grandchildren (I'm really pushing this, my oldest is only in Middle School).

Ahhh, thanks for asking!

Yes I'm a Disneyholic....

I went for the first time two years ago thinking it would be my once in a life time trip. I have been back last year planning a trip for this year and one for 2012...

All I do is read the boards to see what's new. I get excited over the littlest new thing....

Bought a sewing machine with disney embroidery feature...

converted my 4yr old into a disney princess obsessed...

Talk disney every chance I get..

Buy every disney guide I can get my hands on...

I'm sure there is more but you get the idea :)

Hi my name is Ann and I am a disneyholic.
Growing up watching Wonderful World of Color--only increased my mania.
I have infected many others with this disorder
children(3)
nieces(2)
co-workers(too many to count)
unfortunately DH remains immune--he is 'beginning' to show signs of infection
finally after 27 years:rotfl:

Next trip is in 29(28 according to my disney vacation connection) days
to celebrate DS graduation from HS/DH's birthday/DD's pregnancy

My name is Chris and I think I have always been a Disneyholic... currently trying to make my wife become one... ha

My name is Michelle and I am also a Disneyholic! I visited the first time in my life in 2008 when I was 29 and I LOVED it. I can't wait to go back. When I see the castle I cry, even if its only on tv. Disney is truly a magical place.

We are planning our 3rd trip for this December and its all I talk about anymore!

I am decorating my bathroom in Mickey and my babies room in Cinderella and the Castle.

I LOVE DISNEY!!!
I've noticed that alot of people don't go until in their 20s, 30s, 40s. I think you appreciate it more at those ages!!!

My wife says I belong in this group. I'm Dave, took 8-10 Disney trips with the family as a kid in the 80s/early 90s, then didn't go for abour 8-10 year. We had a 2 week honeymoon at CSR, then last year stayed at AKL because of the 4/3. This year, we spent 3 days trying to think of any other vacation we would want to take, nothing came to mind, so we jumped in and bought DVC.

PS, my wife has made two photobooks and is working on her third huge scrapbook all from our two Disney trips together, so I think she (Vicky) qualifies for this as well.
:rotfl2::rotfl2:Love it!!!

I definitely qualify! The first book I remember reading was A Visit To Disneyland. There are photos of me at about 2 years of age, walking around with a stuffed Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck (and this was all before WDW opened). I was in elementary school when WDW opened and we took our first trip - Mom says I cried all the way out to the parking lot at the end of the day, and kept saying I didn't want to leave because I'd never get to come back. Ha! The first vacation I took as an adult with a job, was to take the family to WDW for 10 days on property (we always stayed off property when I was a kid - Dad wouldn't pay Disney prices). I've had an annual pass since high school - I remember when being an AP holder was really something special (anyone else remember the laminated passes with your photo?). I opened my bank account at Suntrust when I moved to Orlando because I could do my banking in the MK (unfortunately, that branch has closed now - no need for that now).:guilty: I may spend 3-4 weeks on property, and a few weekends too (remember, I only live 20 minutes away), but I'm always looking at availability online "just in case" I decide I need a quick getaway "next week". I loved the Concourse Steakhouse so much that I used to stop by there two or three nights a week for dinner on the way home from work. There's no such thing as too much Disney for me!:thumbsup2
I wish I could move there too!!! Hubby says his dream job is to hose down Main Street every night!!:cloud9:

My name is Eric and I am a Disneyholic. I made my first trip to the World about 3 years ago at age 43 and loved it. Have since been 2 more times and am planning another trip for November. I don't have kids and have suggested to friends and co-workers to try visiting without their kids for a totally different experience. As soon as I pass under the entrance signs I am home.:thumbsup2
I feel the EXACT same way when I pass that sign!!:cloud9:

I am a Disneyholic! Went when I was two (don't remember) and then I stepped into the MK again for my "first" time on my 30th birthday. Have been 5 times now with the sixth in Sept. Purchased DVC last year, so there will be more to come.:thumbsup2
I am the person at work that everyone asks Disney related questions. :confused3 I love the question "How much is it going to cost?". Really? It depends on soooo many things, Resort, Tickets, Water Parks, Hoppers, Dining Plan, time of year, etc;. But I love Disney so much, I don't even mind.;)
I am proud to be a Disney Freak as I am sometimes called.:cool2:
Totally agree about the Disney freak part!!! I'm one too!!!

My name is Nancy and yes, yes, yes, I am a Disneyholic. However, I have to suppress it at times because DH gets really tired of my addiction! I just can't understand why he doesn't want to talk about it all the time like I do! Most recently I've really had to refrain from saying, "In seven weeks from right now, we'll be doing this, this or that." It's going to be a long 46 days!!!! Thank heavens for you folks! :lmao:
You can call me anytime to talk about Disney whenever you want!!! LOL!!!;):thumbsup2

First trip was in 1974 (when I was a 1 1/2 yrs old) and have been every year since save a few in the mid '90's after college. Since 1998, dh and I have been at least twice a year. Bought DVC in 2002 and make 3-4 trips a year now (blessed with very flexible careers). Its just the place we go to escape and relax. There is a special pleasure and pain to surviving Disney - it just feels like a second home. My mom now lives 8 miles away from the entrance to AK - she loves Disney as much, if not more, than me.
Very Nice!!!:cutie:

Hi! I am Erin, and I am a Disneyholic! I just recently booked my 9th trip, my plan is to stay at least once in every Disney resort and eventually become a DVC member. I am open to vacationing other places, as long as I can visit WDW at least once a year. Our next trip is not for another 6 mos, and all I can do is think, talk and plan Disney. I just ordered our Family Vacation T-shirt for all 5 of us. I have trouble concentrating at work b/c I am thinking about Disney all the time. I listen to DisRadio everyday while at work. I try not to talk about Disney too much-I get the glazed stare-you know what I mean. We watch the Sing Along Video (it's Disneyland-but I deal with it) at least once a week. I search the Tivo listing to see if any "Disney" shows are coming on in the next 7 days. I take my trading pins (I don't have alot) and push them in my cucicle wall at work. I am the go to person for Disney information from my friends, family and co-workers. I love it, if I could afford it I would move to Orlando, live in Celebration and work for free at Disney. It is my aspiration to work at Disney when I retire from my real job (you know the one I went to school for and have insurmountable student loans for). My screen saver, mouse pad and calendar are WDW. I dress my boys and myself in Disney clothes whenever I can get away with it. I wear a Mickey watch everyday and carry a Mickey D&B wristlet everyday. I just ordered a WDW jacket. I still have so much to learn, see and do-I can't wait to experience it all, share it with my DH and 3 boys and hopefully someday my grandchildren (I'm really pushing this, my oldest is only in Middle School).

Ahhh, thanks for asking!
Np!!! I figured that there was many of us out there......popcorn::

Yes I'm a Disneyholic....

I went for the first time two years ago thinking it would be my once in a life time trip. I have been back last year planning a trip for this year and one for 2012...

All I do is read the boards to see what's new. I get excited over the littlest new thing....

Bought a sewing machine with disney embroidery feature...

converted my 4yr old into a disney princess obsessed...

Talk disney every chance I get..

Buy every disney guide I can get my hands on...

I'm sure there is more but you get the idea :)
Yes I do and I love it!!:woohoo:

Hi my name is Ann and I am a disneyholic.
Growing up watching Wonderful World of Color--only increased my mania.
I have infected many others with this disorder
children(3)
nieces(2)
co-workers(too many to count)
unfortunately DH remains immune--he is 'beginning' to show signs of infection
finally after 27 years:rotfl:

Next trip is in 29(28 according to my disney vacation connection) days
to celebrate DS graduation from HS/DH's birthday/DD's pregnancy
Wow!!! Alot of good things to celebrate!!! CONGRATS!!!!

My name is Chris and I think I have always been a Disneyholic... currently trying to make my wife become one... ha
I Love this one!!! Continue my friend to convert her!!! :rolleyes1

I love all of these comments!!! Thanks so much!!!

My name is Lani, and we are all Disneyholics in my family! DH and I have created 3 Disney monsters I fear.... whenever we talk about vacations, the kids always want to go back to Disney. We went on a Disney cruise and had the best time - we went on a Carnival cruise and the whole time we compared it to Disney! :rolleyes1

We are going back to the world in August (we usually go during Winter Break)- only Disney could get me to go to FL in August!!!

Another Disneyholic checking in! I grew up in Clearwater, about 100 miles from Disney. I was really blessed to have parents who really helped nurture the Disney bug in me! We went frequently, and I've lost count of the times I've been to the parks. My favorite park is the Magic Kingdom. I love everything about it! I love the smell of the bakery on Main Street, and the smell of the water on Pirates of the Caribbean. I love the sound of Autotopia on the walk from Fantasyland to Tomorrowland and the cool breeze on the People Mover (I refuse to call it TTA!) when you go through Space Mountain. I love showing people that Disney isn't just for kids- it's for kids of all ages! I love to sing the praises of staying on-property and utilizing the transportation to make their stay more enjoyable. I love knowing Disney photography is the best photography ever and that the details really are what sets Disney apart from any other theme park out there. I love hearing a cast member welcome me home, or telling me to have a magical day!

My name is Lani, and we are all Disneyholics in my family! DH and I have created 3 Disney monsters I fear.... whenever we talk about vacations, the kids always want to go back to Disney. We went on a Disney cruise and had the best time - we went on a Carnival cruise and the whole time we compared it to Disney! :rolleyes1

We are going back to the world in August (we usually go during Winter Break)- only Disney could get me to go to FL in August!!!

That's so funny, I do the same thing! Compare EVERYTHING to Disney. Oh and I can relate anything to Disney it's like six degrees of separation, Disney-style. DH rolls his eyes mostly.

:wave2: I am a Disneyholic, Disney nut, Disney freak, and Disney obsessed. I have been called all of these by family, friends, and co-workers...that is until they need some Disney advice and then I become the Disney expert....funny how that all works out! :lmao:

To further my confession, I have to admit that I was secretly very happy when we had a daughter as I knew I would raise a Disney princess and DH would HAVE to take me to WDW more....sad but true. :rotfl: Oh, and it has worked out perfectly, she is five and has been to the world twice and the 7 day cruise once. :thumbsup2

:wave2: I am a Disneyholic, Disney nut, Disney freak, and Disney obsessed. I have been called all of these by family, friends, and co-workers...that is until they need some Disney advice and then I become the Disney expert....funny how that all works out! :lmao:

To further my confession, I have to admit that I was secretly very happy when we had a daughter as I knew I would raise a Disney princess and DH would HAVE to take me to WDW more....sad but true. :rotfl: Oh, and it has worked out perfectly, she is five and has been to the world twice and the 7 day cruise once. :thumbsup2

I repeat, thank heaven for you folks here! I was also secretly ecstatic to have a daughter - and boy, did I indoctrinate her into Disney and the princesses! :lmao:

Hello, my name is Steve and I'm a Disneyholic!!!!!! Ever since 1986 when my family and I went for our very first visit, I have been hooked on Disney. It's such a wonderful place for me, a grown-up, to become a little boy again and remember watching the orginal Mickey Mouze Club on B&W TV. My favorate show was Spin and Marty. Now days it's making those special memories with my two DS's and DD. They have families all their own, and watching our grandchildren grow up and visiting Disney and their faces light up when Mickey, or Chip n' Dale greet them is pricless

-I have dishes that have Mickey Mouse on them (from the Disney Store)
-My silverware has Mickey heads on the handles
-DD's room is decked out in Disney Princesses
-I grew up going to DL and WDW, we went every year, and I just became addicted
-Whenever I'm at Disney I'm already planning my next trip in my head
-DH never has to ask me where I want to go on vacation
-No one in my family is surprised when I say we're going back to Disney
-My parents used me as a tour guide last year in DL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter