If you're a true Disneyholic....

Are you a Disneyholic??

• Wait...you mean there's people who aren't?!?!?

• Yes, I am..secretly!!

• I wouldn't call myself that...but I do Love Disney!!

• I can be sometimes..depending on who I am around..

• Not yet..may get there someday

• Absolutely not!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Definitely a Disneyholic here! I've always loved Disney anything-from the movies, to the parks to whatever! As soon as I found out DH and I were being stationed in Okinawa, I made sure we'd make it to Tokyo Disney-and we did! I've been to WDW several times, and a friend and I are considered the 'go-to' girls on another chat board I'm on. My mom mentioned that her goddaughter and her family were going, and I've almost planned their entire trip! Not to mention that I've planned my own this year, helped another friend plan her trip (they just got back and were so happy with the help!) and my other go-to girl and I help each other lol!

I can't wait to get back and just be a kid again. I'm secretly hoping that when I do get pregnant, I have a girl first so she can love the princesses (well Aurora anyway) and then a boy-PIRATES!!! lol Honestly, I've only ever wanted boys, but when I saw all the info on BBB and the Princess dresse?? Yeah only now I want a girl! I'm horrible ;)

I repeat, thank heaven for you folks here! I was also secretly ecstatic to have a daughter - and boy, did I indoctrinate her into Disney and the princesses! :lmao:

LOL my daughter is 2 and LOVES the Disney Princesses already! I totally took her to see the Princess and the Frog at about 18 months :happytv:

LOL my daughter is 2 and LOVES the Disney Princesses already! I totally took her to see the Princess and the Frog at about 18 months :happytv:

HAHA! That's adorable! I took Emma to see the first Toy Story when she was 2 and she cried at the end because she didn't want it to end. She would NOT leave the theatre - she didn't believe me that it was really over. Enjoy your little princess while she's little, my DD is already 17 and graduating in a month! And where are we going for her graduation trip? Need you ask? LOL! :lmao::rotfl2::lmao:

I answer for me, the wife, the son...we all all all are Disneyholics to the extreme. Now a few things about our addiction.

*Our first trip almost killed the addiction before it started. July 4th, with no planning, no disboard, no ADR's...an ok trip...good thing we planned second trip better.
*Never stayed on-site, but our timeshare lets us go ever year really cheap..we can eat at home and us extra money for good disney meals.
*We like the fact that so many different things to do at Disney. We have pin, autographs, pictures, scrapebooks, rides, shows...you just can not go wrong.
* We add to our addiction this year with our first Christmas trip....yes to the yes yes yes.
* I am hating that we are missing Star Wars Weekends...

Yes we are hooked...and we love it.....like you all do.:goodvibes

My name is Andrea and I too am a Disneyholic....and very proud of it if I do say so myself :goodvibes. I have been hooked on Disney since my first visit back when I was 9 years old and have made my two DDs turned into Disneyholics too at the ages of 9 and 6. My DH is a Disneyholic, but he would never admit to it :goodvibes...For the past 2 years we have been going to Disney twice a year and we all get very sad when we are on ME heading back to MCO....that is when we are planning our next trip to the World.

I am a definate Disneyholic and proud of it. I will be 38 next month and made my first trip to WDW when I was 30. I was hooked from my first walk down Mainstreet! :cheer2: Poor DH didn't know what he was in for, haha..... I just love the feeling I get when I am there. Just thinking about the place makes me smile. Hopefully we will be back again this Nov for my next "fix" .

My name is Sheryl and I am a Disneyholic. Even more so since my daughter was born, she's one too. We have to have our fix about every six months, so we do one trip to WDW and one trip to Disneyland each year. Will be going back to WDW for New Years Eve this time. That right there should be worth something. :rotfl:
My house is done in Disney, from the Mickey door nobs on the kitchen cabinets to the pictures and posters on all the walls to the stuffed animals and other collectibles. Even my plug and light switch covers are Disney themed.
But my Mom really is to blame. My second birthday was the opening day of POTC at Disneyland and my younger brother was born on the HM's 6th anniversary. party: So I guess you could say I was just born this way.

Hi! My name is Dana and I'm a Disneyholic! :lmao:
I was a huge fan of Disney from as far back as I remember! When my mom read fairy tales to me they had Disney characters. My dad took me to see Disney matinees every Saturday afternoon. I had the soundtrack albums, yes I said albums :lmao: and I still have them!:thumbsup2 I took a job as a nanny right after college and lived only 8 miles from WDW! I was only there a few months, but they were wonderful! I developed problems with my back and had to move back home to SC.:sad2:
My family tries to go to WDW as often as possible and it takes me longer to plan a Disney trip more than any other!:love:
I still cry everytime I see the entrance sign going into Disney, Cinderella's castle, and any time my DD and DS meet their favorite characters. I think my love for Disney grows as the world becomes a "darker" place. Our kids today are exposed to so much more than we ever were growing up. Things were so innocent in the 60's and 70's. When we're at WDW I can leave the world behind and forget my troubles and remember what it was like when I was a child.:hug: I will forever be a Disneyholic!!!:love::wizard::love:

:wave2: I am a Disneyholic, Disney nut, Disney freak, and Disney obsessed. I have been called all of these by family, friends, and co-workers...that is until they need some Disney advice and then I become the Disney expert....funny how that all works out! :lmao:

To further my confession, I have to admit that I was secretly very happy when we had a daughter as I knew I would raise a Disney princess and DH would HAVE to take me to WDW more....sad but true. :rotfl: Oh, and it has worked out perfectly, she is five and has been to the world twice and the 7 day cruise once. :thumbsup2
DH is just as bad as I am with Disney!!! If I'm playing music and he hears it..he comes running in sayin turn it up!!! DH is scared for us to have a girl someday because he knows what'll happen: Minnie Mouse overtaketh!!!:laughing::laughing:

I repeat, thank heaven for you folks here! I was also secretly ecstatic to have a daughter - and boy, did I indoctrinate her into Disney and the princesses! :lmao:
Np Zuzu!!! It's nice to know that other 'crazies' are out there and you're not the only one!!!:rotfl2::surfweb:

My name is Sheryl and I am a Disneyholic. Even more so since my daughter was born, she's one too. We have to have our fix about every six months, so we do one trip to WDW and one trip to Disneyland each year. Will be going back to WDW for New Years Eve this time. That right there should be worth something. :rotfl:
My house is done in Disney, from the Mickey door nobs on the kitchen cabinets to the pictures and posters on all the walls to the stuffed animals and other collectibles. Even my plug and light switch covers are Disney themed.
But my Mom really is to blame. My second birthday was the opening day of POTC at Disneyland and my younger brother was born on the HM's 6th anniversary. party: So I guess you could say I was just born this way.
That is really cool!!!!;)

My son wasn't into it at first until I told him that the Power Rangers would be there!!! Then he was all up for it!!! Now...he's just hooked!!! And now that Disney is going to have Marvel as well...God help me with the DH and DS!!!:laughing::laughing:

I noticed that this was your 3rd post!!! WELCOME!!! This place is awesome!!!:woohoo::cloud9::banana::cool1:

Hi my name is Dania and I am a Disneyholic. It started when I was 7 when we went to the Magic Kingdom on summer vacation. I fell in love and went back twice more. Then my parents thought it would be fun for the next 15 years to take vacations elsewhere. I still had the loyalty to Disney but I missed my second home. In 2001 I went back and was hooked again. I have worked for Disney twice in 2002 and 2005. Have been every single year since 2001 save 2004. I am planning the big 4-0 in Disney in 2013. I own every single animated Disney movie on DVD. Many also on VHS. I own at least 2 dozen Disney shirts. I have 3 disney purses and numerous tote bags. I really am a Disneyholic and I need help LOL

Hi, my name is Tom, and I have a Disney problem :rotfl2:

I think for me, it started when my uncle took me to Disney just a couple of years after the park opened. I was pretty young, perhaps 7 or so, and I really looked up to my uncle, so I guess the fact that the really enjoyed being there made it more special to me.

I didn't get to go many times during my childhood, but I did return with my uncle shortly after Epcot opened, and again his enjoyment of the parks really left an impression on me. Just two years later, I returned for my senior class trip, and with the parks fairly fresh in my memory from my earlier trip, I pretty well knew where to go, and what to do.

That was 1988, and my next trip was 20 years later, in 2008, with my DW, DD13, DS4, DD19, DMom, and my cousin. Since I was doing all the planning for that trip, naturally I started on the internet, and soon after came across the DIS, where I learned everything I need to know to plan a fantastic trip. Seeing my kids faces light up brought back all the fantastic memories I had from my childhood visits. In 2008, for the first time, we stayed on site, and being surrounded by Disney 24 hours a day probably sealed the deal.

What was going to be a once in a lifetime, we'll never be able to do it again trip, wound up being a return trip in 2009 with free dining, which then turned into booking the bounceback for free dining in 2010, and so the monster was created :rotfl:

I am on the DIS pretty much every day, get email updates from Friends of Figment, and have Steve Soares site bookmarked. I have a spread sheet for planning our ADR's, and for keeping track of park hours / parades / shows. I have a notebook to keep all of our trip information in. I print up 3x5 cards with our park touring plans.

I have a number of Mickey Antenna Toppers that I periodically change on my car. I have too many Disney shirts, and some Disney socks. My kids have more Disney clothes than I do. I have a pair of 22" wide screen monitors on my home computer, and a custom made wallpaper that has pictures of Cinderella's Castle, and the World Showcase Lagoon looking at Spaceship Earth, both taken at night, with a series of pictures of DW over top of it, and Tink sprinkling Pixie Dust around Spaceship Earth. I spent countless hours creating the wallpaper!

I make Mickey shaped eggs, and pancakes for my kids. We have a Mickey ice cube tray, Mickey Halloween lights, and a Mickey Halloween Lantern. My cell phone plays the Pirates of the Caribbean song as my morning wake up alarm. I have over 100 different Disney MP3's loaded onto my GPS to listen to in my car.

I am THE go to guy for Disney info among friends and family. We have a vast collection of Disney moves on both DVD, and VHS, and several Disney books too. It really is an addiction, bordering on a sickness, but I like being this way! I absolutely hate the Florida heat, but I think I could be happy retiring to Florida if I could work part time at Disney World!

Me me me! In 2007, I took my first trip tor odisney with my boyfriend, now fiancé. He had been as a child, I had not. Well, we had such a blast that trip! That we booked a return trip for the following december. That was b trip that we became DVC members. We have been back three times since. Next trip, this December for our honeymoon, and can't wait! :cloud9:

I am a self proclaimed DISNEY FREAK! I had been two times before...but...we took our first family trip in 2008 when DS was 10 and DD was 4. Our family had the most wonderful, awesome and amazing time!!! It was the "perfect first trip" expereince. We purchased a DVC membership at the end of the week b/c we just knew we wanted to go back again and again. We did not research it in advnace, compare it to other time shares or even know it existed before we arrived,. We were just sold on it b/c we had such a great time! ( I usually don't make such impulsive decisions, but DH wanted to buy and I was not about to say " no")

Since 2008, we have been 4 times and we do something differnet each trip. That is one thing we love about it so much...witht eh kids DH and I can enjoy the rides and characters, etc...ow without the kids we can enjoy the nicer resorts (Concierge leavel, etc...) and nicer dining....always something new to do!!

We are going in October for Halloween (MNSSHP) and cant WAIT!!!!!!!

I am a TRUE Disneyholic!!! Nothing makes me happier then when I'm either planning a Disney vacation, on a Disney vacation, or talking about planning or going on a Disney vacation!!!!

... and I am a disaholic...

We lived in Orlando when I was 5... Dad took me there while they were building MK.... (1970)... we went to both WDW and DL several times growing up... and I went every year in Highschool for Dance Team competition. Visited from time to time...then after DS born... brought him... (He says he has been 10 times...he is 18 now). Married DH and DSDx2 at Polynesian... then began the "Even Years" trips... '02-'10.... went 2 weeks ago with DS18 (a WDW Fanatic as well) for his Graduation Celebration...we had a DISMEET and I asked this very question...very interesting to hear everyone's answers!... I hope to go back with DH next year for the F&G season...

I have tried to plan 'other' trips for the family... Washington DC, Snow Skiing, Beach... but IMHO... NOTHING compares to WDW.... Can't wait to go back !

Hugs,
Mary

I totally fit here. I :love::love::love: Disney! My first trip was when I was 4 years old and I loved it since we lived out of the country it wasn't something we did often we follow a second trip when I was 8 and then it was a long time before I went back to disney. Last year I told my DH I wanted to to go on a Safari and since we didn't have enough time to go to Africa one morning I woke up to the surprise that my husband booked a 15 day vacation at the AKL and that is all it took to get me hook for life. Since then we have spend a total of 28 days in Disney that is in less than a year. We weren't going to be going back this year and i was really sad but the cause was worth it and then out of the blue a month ago my husband said he was planning my birthday I said that is not for another few months and then he said well you need some time to plan a Disney vacation!! All our Holiday decorations are disney when you walk into our house you will find a disney statue according to the season or holiday :laughing:. It seems that when it comes to disney I can't help myself I have 3 of the dooney and bourke disney edition, my husband got me the mickey diamond earrings our last anniversary, open the closet in our study and you will find it filled with disney DVD's and Blu-rays. Just say disney and I need to have it. It is so bad we are planning on moving to florida to be closer so we can go more often.

I totally fit here. I :love::love::love: Disney! My first trip was when I was 4 years old and I loved it since we lived out of the country it wasn't something we did often we follow a second trip when I was 8 and then it was a long time before I went back to disney. Last year I told my DH I wanted to to go on a Safari and since we didn't have enough time to go to Africa one morning I woke up to the surprise that my husband booked a 15 day vacation at the AKL and that is all it took to get me hook for life. Since then we have spend a total of 28 days in Disney that is in less than a year. We weren't going to be going back this year and i was really sad but the cause was worth it and then out of the blue a month ago my husband said he was planning my birthday I said that is not for another few months and then he said well you need some time to plan a Disney vacation!! All our Holiday decorations are disney when you walk into our house you will find a disney statue according to the season or holiday :laughing:. It seems that when it comes to disney I can't help myself I have 3 of the dooney and bourke disney edition, my husband got me the mickey diamond earrings our last anniversary, open the closet in our study and you will find it filled with disney DVD's and Blu-rays. Just say disney and I need to have it. It is so bad we are planning on moving to florida to be closer so we can go more often.

What a great husband!!!!:love: We live in an apartment right now and we said that if we moved it would have to be at leasgt 3-4 bedrooms..one for us..DS..maybe another child someday..and a Disney room!!! Ahhhhh...:laughing::laughing::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter