If you're a true Disneyholic....

Are you a Disneyholic??

• Wait...you mean there's people who aren't?!?!?

• Yes, I am..secretly!!

• I wouldn't call myself that...but I do Love Disney!!

• I can be sometimes..depending on who I am around..

• Not yet..may get there someday

• Absolutely not!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
My name is Elizabeth, and I am a Disneyholic!

I'm eighteen, and if I'm not at Disney, I'm listening to the music, watching the movies, or trying to convince my family our next trip needs to be to WDW. We go about every other year. My family loves Disney, too, but not at the level I do!

I talk about Disney all the time, and therefore have become the unofficial Disney expert among my friends.

This thread would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

Thank you everyone for your replies to this!!! I never imagined so many people actually responding to this!!!:goodvibes:thumbsup2

I'm glad so many of you have thought that you're not alone!!! I even have my screen savers all Disney on my laptop as well as at work!!

We're going to be getting a second car here within the next year and I told DH that it's going to be mine and that it will have Minnie Mouse stuff in the car!!! LMAO!!! He said that he already knew!!:laughing::laughing:

Now...if I can only find Minnie Mouse floor mats and a steering wheel cover....:cloud9:

Hi my name is Jennifer and I am a Disneyholic!
It all started in 1979 when my mother took my nephew and I age 7 (yes I was a instant aunt when I was born!) on a bus trip to Disney World. It took 2 days to get there but when we got there my world has never been the same since! We started going every single year until I was 18.
We had swimming pool in the backyard and my dad had a visitor that had Athlete's Foot who did not tell my parents and swam in the pool. My mother was so angry at my Dad that she took his credit card and booked a trip to Disney and we stayed onsite for the first time. She told me if I wanted to swim I could do it only at Disney. Two things happend after that - the pool never opened again and we started going to Disney twice a year (every April and the last week of August). As my parents got older and my brothers and sisters started to expand their own family the grandparents decided that if the grandkids got good grades for the year they would go to Disney I automatically had to go since I was always the "brave one" to go with them on Space Mountain and BTMRR!
Disney has been that special place during my own trials and tribulations: presents(birthdays and Christmas - who could ever top that!) high school (it was my ideal to get the school to send us to Grad Night!) during my parents divorce (a great place to clear my head) during college(the only place I wanted to go for spring break), law school(all I wanted was to be able to afford to stay deluxe and to be a AP holder!) and the best place to throw a party(a surprise 80th birthday for my mother with the entire family!)
Disney was the big "date tester" if whomever I was dating did not enjoy Disney the relationship never worked out.
There are pictures, magnets, and other memorbillia everywhere in my home, cars( my convertible is affectionately named Tink) and at work to remind me of the fantastic trips over the years. We try to walk over our brick every year and try to find out picture tile in Epcot. I have been there on New Years, Valentine's Day, my birthday, Easter, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day(next up is Columbus day!) I have all the VHS tapes, the DVD's, the parks soundtracks and of course the internet(DIS Board is the BEST!) to make me feel as if I am there all day,everyday. I remember when BTMRR, Splash Mtn, The Swan and Dolphin, Star Tours,Toy Story Mania and EE were all being built and I always heard my mother say I guess we have to come back to see it when they open. We always visited a new resort during its 1st year (we were at WL when it was 2 months old same with Port Orleans and more recently stayed at BLT in November)
Now that I am all grown up and I am able to treat myself to certain things, some stuff still remains the same - We try to visit 3 - 4 times a year, my mother and I take our mother/daughter trip every year(we just there a month ago) My DH and I go every Thanksgiving to WDW since we were married 4 years ago. Since we have no children of our own, we surprise grand neices and grand nephews with special trips. We are fortunate to be AP holders, DVC members and can happily state that we have stayed at almost at every resort within Disney World (the exception being Saratoga Springs and Old Key West!) I lost count after 50 on how many visits!
Life is always good when it comes to Disney!

Thank you everyone for your replies to this!!! I never imagined so many people actually responding to this!!!:goodvibes:thumbsup2

I'm glad so many of you have thought that you're not alone!!! I even have my screen savers all Disney on my laptop as well as at work!!

We're going to be getting a second car here within the next year and I told DH that it's going to be mine and that it will have Minnie Mouse stuff in the car!!! LMAO!!! He said that he already knew!!:laughing::laughing:

Now...if I can only find Minnie Mouse floor mats and a steering wheel cover....:cloud9:

Just me and the hubby. But we're both wearing mouse ears and it says "The Fecca Family under it. I can't wait till our new car comes in so I can put it in the window. And it was really cheap. $3.00 with the shipping. If anyone wants one... I got it on e-BAY from sspvinyl. Just put STICK FIGURE FAMILY WINDOW DECAL MOUSE EARS *ANY COLOR in the search. (It may be more with more family members.) I just went back on e-BAY and got a Disneyholic decal too. I found that under Disney Decals. :yay:

Nancy :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter