I miss Stacey

We just came back from WDW 11/8 and saw the new subdued matronly Stacey....OMG, so bad! We want perky Stacey back! They cut her time AND made her something she obviously isn't. Instead of falling asleep to Stacey I found myself being annoyed there was no Food TV. Seriously, who do we write to to bring perky normal Stacey back! We miss her!
thanks,
sss

We just came back from WDW 11/8 and saw the new subdued matronly Stacey....OMG, so bad! We want perky Stacey back! They cut her time AND made her something she obviously isn't. Instead of falling asleep to Stacey I found myself being annoyed there was no Food TV. Seriously, who do we write to to bring perky normal Stacey back! We miss her!
thanks,
sss

Oh man!!!!! My DW and I kept commenting during our whole trip about how they turned Stacy into a soccer mom. The old Stacy was all about tank tops and miniskirts and having a good time. The new Stacy wears pant suits and has the feel of someone who has to make a batch of Rice Krispie treats for her kids bake sale at school. (Sorry moms, no offense, these words came from my wife who stays at home with our 2 kids) I’ve always loved the in room TV, they need to either bring the old Stacy back or go in a different direction.

Bring the old Stacey back!
As much as she was annoying, the new version of Stacey is not as exciting.
What happened to the Top 7 Must Sees?!?!

Well, I guess even Stacey has bills to pay...a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do..sigh...

thanks,
sss
Yes, I hate it too. :( Maybe they'll update it soon ....

"Look at all the lazy people in the lazy river!"

Go to thosedarncats.net to hear Lisa and Jennifer talk to Stacey mostly about a documentary she did called Finding Kraftland. They do mention the Top 7 briefly. Lisa is a big Stacey fan, and she was very excited to talk to her.

PS: Jennifer is Kitty-chan on these boards. Lisa is Sambycat here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter