I miss Stacey

despite everything else on TV, inevitably the TV would wind up on the 7 must sees at WDW, starring Stacey.

I miss her on my TV everyday...:)

Oddly enough, I can't agree with you more! No matter how many times we've seen the show, we would always flip it to her!

For those who are interested, Stacey has been interviewed on at least one podcast (not mentioning the name in case it's in "conflict" with the Dis's own podcast). Just remember, Google is your friend. Just search for Stacey Aswad and Podcast and you'll find it.

Enjoy the Magic!

LOL- We called her Stacey Bonkers since she was so CrAzY and ExCiTeD :rotfl2:

Ahh Stacey. You want to hate her but for some reason you just cant.QUOTE]

I know exactly what you mean!!!! While she can get pretty anoying after a couple of hours I just can't turn off the TV or change the channels. I don't know what it is but I could watch Stacey all day long!!!!:surfweb:

I discovered Stacey during my recent WDW visit. I LOVE HER!princess: :lovestruc

Kryssa isn't as cute.

On our Dec. trip no matter where we were my 6 yr. old son would quote her.......his favorite was:

Look at all the lazy people in the lazy river..........and..........I'm gonna ride that puppy

The Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Daa resort TV is definitely the best!!! Then I would put Krissa in 2nd since in my opinion she's cuter than Stacey and has less of an annoying voice!!

The Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Daa resort TV is definitely the best!!! Then I would put Krissa in 2nd since in my opinion she's cuter than Stacey and has less of an annoying voice!!

Remember how when Krissa rode Kilamanjaro Safaris she would say vulture all wierd? Maybe I'm the only one who noticed but just thinking about it makes me laugh.

You don't like to hear "get your ride on" 1,000 times a day?:lmao:

It is still driving me nuts what the yellow shirt guys name is & where he is.....

Does anyone have a youtube link for my husband (I swear it's not for me) of the old Perky Girl?

We've tried searching Krissa, Krista, Chrissa and Christa and can't come up with anything.

Anyone Know Who Dose the Music for the show! i am in love with it!!

I must be the only one but I can't stand Stacey - she annoys the you know what out of me and DH. :sad2:

I really do miss my Zipa Dee Do Da Tip for Today so maybe I am just jealous. :rotfl:

Here's an even higher quality (and older) version on Google Video.. of Stacy

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-7667915853092169353

And here's the video of Yellow Shirt Guy... (YSG ™)

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=7191947565210209237

Original Perky-Girl Krista and... here's HER video..

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-2726151869110888249

Just putting these all in one post.

:)

Knox

becka you are so not alone!:rolleyes1
I wanted to knock her out, that voice drove me crazy, like nails on a chalkboard, just thinking of it gives me the heebie jeebies:scared1:

my Freind and BF thinks Stacy is an inposter cause she Replaced Krista!
i miss Krista she was that girl since i was in 3rd grade!!:sad2:

II can't get the scene out of my mind when after summit plummet you can see that she is pulling a wegdie out caused by her bikini. Makes me laugh every time.

I just watched the Kryssa show again, and I noticed some of the lines she says are also spoken by Stacey. Like the 'water-powered wedgie' line from Summit Plummet. I realize there are scripted lines in that show, it's just that both perky girls say them differently. I think Stacey delivers the lines better.

I like the theme music.....it sounds sooooo retro--like out of the 'lounge' genre.

Yeah, we loved Stacey. She reminded me of a friend of mine a whole lot. We must have watched her for HOURS over the course of our trip. Even my 3 year old enjoyed her a bunch. By the 4th day of Stacey, my DH asked if we were gonna watch anything else. Nope.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter