I miss Stacey

Didn't Samantha Brown do them too? Or am I getting what she did mixed up with something else? She was my fav!

Gawd, we watched that so many times during our last trip! At first it was cute, but at the end it was just sad because we were only watching her because there was nothing else on.

At the end of trip I knew that dialogue by heart.

All of the dialogue is scripted. The WHOLE show! They interviewed Stacey on a podcast and she said when she first started recording the show she was acting tamer, but the producers kept telling her to "amp it up". So all those lines you hate and the way that she acts, is not Staceys fault, its Disneys fault. So stop picking on my future wife! :love:

disney.jpg

My boyfriend went to WDW earlier this year with his best friend. He said they spent their whole vacation trying to figure out whether she was "Hot" or "Not".

They finally decided she was a "Not". :happytv:

I personally didn't think she looked too bad :confused3

Well, yeah, of course your boyfriend is going to tell you that. ;)

I have to admit I am now officially over Stacey......6 trips in one year makes you think time for a change.

Sorry Stacey:sad2:

We weren't big fans of Stacey - although my husband couldn't get over how muscular she was ;) Check out her guns!

We miss Chrissy/Christy.

How many host have their been for the Top 7?

~Amanda

Well, it doesn't matter *who* they put on that show, my husband will be in love with her. No matter what she looks like, she'd meet his criteria for the perfect woman:

*Breathing
*Into Disney theme parks

LOL

if you're thinking of the actual top 7(from the 2007 video):

7. La Nouba(the Cirque du Soleil show in DTD)
6. Kilaminjaro Safaris("whoooo we're four-wheeling now baby!")
5. Crush 'n Gusher(Typhoon Lagoon; "like a slingshot on steroids") with honorable mention to Summit Plummet(Blizzard Beach) and the celebrated 'water-powered wedgie':rotfl:
4. The Triple Mountain Whammy.....WHAM WHAM WHAM!
3. Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show("the precision driving was awesome")
2. A tie between Mission: SPACE and Soarin'("what I like to call a flying high combo")
1. Expedition Everest("It's Yeti time!")

I love Stacey! DH was a little put off by her. He thought she's a bit spastic. I must just have to play the video on YouTube for him! :laughing:

Anyone rememer "yellow shirt guy"?

He never said his name like Stacey, but I really liked him.

eeep! yellow shirt guy! i remember him!! yeah! wasnt there a whole bit with a guy in a park-hopper suit? or was that just one too many mickey bars talking,,

I saw someone put up the 2003 edition of the Kryssa Mooney Top 7 show up on YouTube. I watched it and recall these Kryssa-isms:

"Cute aminals! Cute aminals!"(that's what it sounds like she says)

"It's Goofy.....I just love a man with a sense of humor...."

"I'm blushing, I'm blushing!"(when she meets Goofy)

"Cheetah's taking a cat nap."

"Hello rhino."

"Oh heck--let's just do it."

"Vultures! Look at that vulture!"

"I'm getting fish and chips in England.....Chips please!....Fish and chips, yay!"

And the number 1 must hear Kryssa-ism:

"I see London, I see France.....you know the rest."

I think I noticed from comparing the Kryssa and Stacey shows.....when they both go on Test Track.....Kryssa screams and laughs maniacally during the ride.....when they show Stacey on the same ride, they dub Kryssa's scream.
I guess the producers never forgot Miss Mooney!

About the park-hopper bit:

Yeah that was in there. That was funny.

I miss Stacey too!!!

But I would rather have TLC, USA, Showtime, Travel Channel, Food Network and so on.

I never watch ABC or Disney channels at home and my mom doesn't watch ESPN so the only things left are DVDs, CNN and a bunch of channels not in English!!!!! :mad:

Samantha has never done anything for resort TV--just her Travel Channel shows.

The DVC video hostess is named Casey. She's cute, but a little bland too.

Remember when Kryssa ate the turkey leg? They showed a closeup of her biting into it. Seemed a bit cringeworthy to me.

Stacey is still on Resort TV, but in a more subdued format. She's still really good, but just not as bubbly!! There's some snippets from the Top 7 Must Sees, but it's not quite the same.

My little niece can do the whole Test Track bit ("Test Track, baby") :lmao:

Can anyone remember the name of the new Stacey show??

Linda

Her new show is called "Must-Do Disney".

"Time to do the must-do! Whoo! Or should I say must dos."

"Sorry Mickey sorry Mickey sorry Mickey...."

"You're gonna get wet!!!"

"Everyone remembers when they were first tall enough to board that infamous log and hit the briar patch."

"We are at the intersection of Minnie Lane.....and Mickey Avenue!"

"Kinda looks like my uncle Phil."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter