I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the great menus everyone! So fun. Happy Thanksgiving!

I laughed out this because it is so me! I showed it to DH and his comment was that it is you “except you would have a drink in your other hand.”

I'm over here trying to make my own Black Friday deals. LOL I am still tempted by a Cricut. I see HSN has it for the same price as all other places ($50 off). I can save 15% and then get 16% back RMN.

Original Cricut Maker price: $399.99
On sale: $349.99
15% HSN coupon: $297.48
16% RMN cash back: $249.90

About 38% off full price. I am very tempted!

You have to do it. It is a “business” expense!

We will be back to WDW for our Christmas trip in a little over a week. Any thoughts of if Disney After Hours at MK on the 9th would be worth it? We have done it before and it is fun but expensive for 5 of us. It would be $527!

I guess I am only considering it since I have made quite the haul with all the gift card offers lately. Input is welcome. :)

We will be back to WDW for our Christmas trip in a little over a week. Any thoughts of if Disney After Hours at MK on the 9th would be worth it? We have done it before and it is fun but expensive for 5 of us. It would be $527!

I guess I am only considering it since I have made quite the haul with all the gift card offers lately. Input is welcome. :)
How many days would you have at MK without DAH?

How many days would you have at MK without DAH?

2 and a half at MK. But that is a Saturday and Sunday. This trip our first day is Saturday and we fly out Thursday. Friday night in late staying at Poly. Saturday at GF the other 4 nights at AKL. So it is already kind of screwed up. Not doing Christmas party...our only extra is the Candlelight Processional. We have AP’s and just were there in October but I am still tempted. Doing the Disney math thing thinking it might make sense. We have done it before...it is just the money and fact it is pretty late and past our usual bedtime (11 to 1) that is holding me back.

2 and a half at MK. But that is a Saturday and Sunday. This trip our first day is Saturday and we fly out Thursday. Friday night in late staying at Poly. Saturday at GF the other 4 nights at AKL. So it is already kind of screwed up. Not doing Christmas party...our only extra is the Candlelight Processional. We have AP’s and just were there in October but I am still tempted. Doing the Disney math thing thinking it might make sense. We have done it before...it is just the money and fact it is pretty late and past our usual bedtime (11 to 1) that is holding me back.
What would you be doing the next morning? 2 and a half days seems like enough for MK, but I'm sure it'll be super busy

I think we will just miss you! We fly in on 12/12. Sounds like that’s the day y’all fly out?

I’m not sure on the DAH. We had a similar debate on whether to do a MVMCP and ultimately decided to hold onto to the $600+ instead. It’s just so much money and while the party is longer hours, it sounds like the crowds are ginormous.

I keep trying to justify the party tickets based on all the amazing gc deals we’ve gotten but I also know those deals dry up and I’d rather keep my stash fat and happy for future trips 😊

What would you be doing the next morning? 2 and a half days seems like enough for MK, but I'm sure it'll be super busy

Yeah I’m really worried about crowds. My husband starts to shut down when it is super crowded. I need to keep him happy so he keeps putting up with this obsession! As of right now we don’t have anything until a lunch ADR at San Angel Inn at 1 for the CP dining package. BUT if we didn’t do DAH then I would do the CP at Ale Compass on the 9th. It is for breakfast. My kids would eat more AND it would be almost $100 cheaper. So that’s part of my hang up too!

I think we will just miss you! We fly in on 12/12. Sounds like that’s the day y’all fly out?

I’m not sure on the DAH. We had a similar debate on whether to do a MVMCP and ultimately decided to hold onto to the $600+ instead. It’s just so much money and while the party is longer hours, it sounds like the crowds are ginormous.

I keep trying to justify the party tickets based on all the amazing gc deals we’ve gotten but I also know those deals dry up and I’d rather keep my stash fat and happy for future trips 😊

Yes we fly out afternoon of the 12th! So barely miss you. It seems like a better weekend to be there for sure. Oh well.

I started focusing on DAH instead of the Christmas party because it is a little cheaper. But ultimately it is all so much. When you are only doing it for a couple people the extra events are easier to process.

Yes we fly out afternoon of the 12th! So barely miss you. It seems like a better weekend to be there for sure. Oh well.

I started focusing on DAH instead of the Christmas party because it is a little cheaper. But ultimately it is all so much. When you are only doing it for a couple people the extra events are easier to process.
We will overlap by 1 day! We arrive at the Poly on Sunday and fly home on Saturday. We love DAH, but haven’t tried it with a kid yet. Not sure it is worth it with how much time you have in MK already. Probably depends on how busy it is during regular days and I feel like that is a wild card with RoR opening!

Last edited:
Yeah I’m really worried about crowds. My husband starts to shut down when it is super crowded. I need to keep him happy so he keeps putting up with this obsession! As of right now we don’t have anything until a lunch ADR at San Angel Inn at 1 for the CP dining package. BUT if we didn’t do DAH then I would do the CP at Ale Compass on the 9th. It is for breakfast. My kids would eat more AND it would be almost $100 cheaper. So that’s part of my hang up too!

That’s a really hard choice. I’m leaning more towards the breakfast and saving money. DAH is pretty awesome but you said you’ve done it before right?

I went to kohl’s last night after remembering I had $40 of expired kohl’s cash to spend. Our store has a whole Disney section over by accessories. Hair ties and scrunches, bags and wallets that look loungefly’ish, super cute sweatshirts and other fun stuff!
I thought they stopped accepting expired Kohls cash several years ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter