I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hyatt Free Night has posted to my account. I did not have it on September 9th which is probably the last time I looked at my Hyatt account - I booked a couple of nights next July using points. It shows an expiration date of September 3, 2020. I'm expecting the annual fee to post on Oct 1. My anniversary date is early September - I thought the 6th, but it may be the 3rd.

This post is in reference to some saying their Hyatt night had not posted and wondering if Chase was following Amex in not giving out free nights for 10-12 weeks.

And, I received a survey from Hyatt regarding my recent 'phone' experience. I haven't called them. My account looks okay, reservations intact - I have 4 nights booked in total. Points are now minimal - enough for 1 night, plus my free night, which I'm going to book in a few minutes.

Isn't your card an older card and not the new World of Hyatt one with the $95 fee?

Is anybody familiar with how united works their schedule? Right now, I can see cash prices for aug 17, 18, 19, albeit very high cash prices, but no award availability. I think I saw this happen with Aug 16, then award availability showed up for that day sometime yesterday, and cash prices got more normal. I'm watching to see if the same thing happens with Aug 17 today. This is for ewr-sna and ewr-lax.

I'm just not familiar with this at all and I waited til very close to my actual booking date to try to learn. I tried googling, looked st the flyertalk forum, but maybe I'm a bad searcher because I'm not coming up with anything really helpful.

Yum on walking tacos, I make a healthier version at home. Totally never heard of them until 10or 15 years ago so they’re not a long time Midwest thing.
Are scotcheroos oatmeal cookes with butterscotch chips? We call them oatmeal scotchies
No scotcheroos are rice crispies mixed with peanut butter and you put melted chocolate on top

I figured someone would ask.
View attachment 436437
You cover pickles in cream cheese then wrap meat around them. We use the thin sliced corn beef. They are one of my favorite foods

ETA: I just realized some of you might think THOSE were my pickle wraps. That’s a picture from google. Mine were not nearly as pretty and we didn’t even cut ours because we eat them so fast lol
wow..... I'm a day late in catching up,but yesterday I had a fierce craving for something similiar for lunch..... I used mini pickles, hummus,(instead of cr. cheese) a thin slice of cheddar all wrapped in a slice of ham!!! pickle wrap vibes! And I didn't know there was a name for this, I just like to do that

No scotcheroos are rice crispies mixed with peanut butter and you put melted chocolate on top
My mom made those and I make them when I'm entertaining. Rice Krispies, corn syrup, peanuts, peanut butter and melted chocolate. She called them Sweet Marie Bars (not sure if they have them in the US, but in Canada that's a candy bar). Sooooo good!

My kids are 19, 17, 11 and 8. My 19yo is no longer doing any activities like this and she drives so she’s off my plate from that perspective.

My dd17 dances at a high level. She takes ballet (including a couple pointe classes), lyrical, modern, tap, jazz, contemporary, partnering, conditioning, barre so this means dance 4 days a week and soon will be 5-6 once they begin working on the performance. She isn't driving yet so I am hauling her around all the time. She also is in choir and has a job at Target. Again, all me running her around. She is also really active in our church youth group is on the leadership team (3 separate events a week). She’s homeschooled but takes classes at a co-op two days a week and college classes another two days. We really need her driving lol cause I spend a couple hours everyday just driving her.

My boys are busy with sports and theater for one plus co-op and church activities and play dates but all their stuff pales in comparison to my dd’s

@mamathompson In my experience, they just get busier as they get older so hold onto your hat cause you’ve got some whirlwind years ahead lol!!
trust me you're going to miss all this...:sad: I miss all the craziness and schedules and noise and mess.... once they start driving they fire you!:rotfl: and suddenly your time is your own (mostly) again.... not complaining about my time but I do miss the chaos. (DH doesn't lol)

New offer of DHs chase account this morning - $5 off WalMart grocery purchase after spending $50 or more.

Also, 5% back on Hotel Tonight.
I've got the Walmart one and I'm wondering if it'll work on a gift card that I can use at Sam's Club for another gift card.

Soooo I was going to hit the Safeway deal after our trip, mainly because I didn't want AMEX to get curious as to how I got a Gold card and immediately spent $1250 at grocery stores over 3 days with my virtual card :rolleyes1 (don't worry, I am adding other items so it's not an exact charge)

But today I thought, I may be able to use a VGC to buy HHN tickets for MIL and aunt... will give it a try today with one I have already, and if it works I will stop on the way home :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter