I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best dental decision I ever made was switching my toothpaste to CTx3 gel made by Carifree as recommended by a hygentist years ago. I have to use a whitening toothpaste sometimes as it doesn't whiten but the cavity problems I used to have disappeared. Stuff is a freaking miracle, my entire family has switched to it. At $15/tube on Amazon it's expensive but whole lot cheaper than cavities/tooth issues! The CTx4 gel has fluoride added if you want one with fluoride.
I was just going to say this! I've struggled with weak enamel my whole life. It is actually due to too much fluoride as a kid. My dentist had me switch to this years ago and it has made a massive difference. My kids all seemed to be struggling with the same teeth as mine. Since we switched them there have been zero cavities. It's totally worth the extra money!

I was just going to say this! I've struggled with weak enamel my whole life. It is actually due to too much fluoride as a kid. My dentist had me switch to this years ago and it has made a massive difference. My kids all seemed to be struggling with the same teeth as mine. Since we switched them there have been zero cavities. It's totally worth the extra money!
I am going to have to check this out. But I also need whitening because I drink iced tea all day.

Hard to be selective at Walmart when there are only 2 cashiers and lines 10 baskets deep. Maybe I'll try on a weekend. I won't go out of my way as I am blessed to have many FD/DG's around us. I go to Walmart maybe 2-3 times a month for random things so it would be one less stop.
This is why I'm always shocked and amazed at reading the weekly MS thread when folks do a WM run where they hit the front registers, the MC, electronics, auto and garden center and out in 20 minutes to liquidate 5-10k ... not that they had 5-10k in GCs sitting in their pocket, but WM actually had 5 registers open in the whole place AND didn't spend 20 minutes waiting in one line! I call BS :rotfl:

My fluoride was on trays that they jam into your mouth that make me gag. Then they put in Mr. Sucker in to keep you from drooling all over and swallowing for 10 minutes.
That sounds like total misery. Zero regrets that I skip fluoride treatments and rely on my expensive toothpaste :rolleyes: ...

Good Tuesday morning everyone!
My good...
Auto approved for Citi AA Biz #2 with a ridiculous credit line.

My not so good...
After over 2 months, still no 80K SkyMiles from my AMEX
No 80k pending yet on my CIP when spend was met 6/29 (has anyone ever NOT gotten their bonus??)
Ordered $1275 in Disney cards from Sams, says order was delivered. The envelope (and the invoice) had 1 $50 card!!!
Oh wow, I can't( or should I say can) believe you still don't have those points! I'm on my third dispute with Amex for my missing points. It isn't looking good. I really hope you get this whole gc debacle solved. Not exactly the same but we had Fedex deliver an order of Verizon iphones to my work and when we opened the box the phone boxes were there but all of the phones had been removed. We filed a report with Fedex, which is where we think the robbery happened. Now when we try to order employees phones Fedex refuses to ship to us!
Hey, a cockroach in the kitchen sink and a rat in the ceiling fan above your head are completely different things!
Totally going to disagree here and say any rodent is better than a cockroach :scared1:
Boo! I was all ready to book this but they are not taking rewards redemptions for our dates. Does that include using a FN cert?
Yes. I was trying to add a FN cert the other day and called in since there were rooms available, just not points booking and figured they could add the fn cert for me but she said if they aren't allowing points bookings I can't add my cert either.
Yay!!! You did it! I’m getting a little braver. Bought $800 at once at Staples and have now even loaded $400 at one time and had them split the payment. My Family Dollar doesn’t seem to care. Even just getting the fee free ones at Staples can be worth it. And now I’m even thinking I may use it to MS an MSR if needed.
You sound like me, once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy! I usually do two swipes at FD or DG when I have the 200 gcs and have used it to meet MSR.
My fluoride was on trays that they jam into your mouth that make me gag. Then they put in Mr. Sucker in to keep you from drooling all over and swallowing for 10 minutes.
Same :crazy2:

Oh wow, I can't( or should I say can) believe you still don't have those points! I'm on my third dispute with Amex for my missing points. It isn't looking good. I really hope you get this whole gc debacle solved. Not exactly the same but we had Fedex deliver an order of Verizon iphones to my work and when we opened the box the phone boxes were there but all of the phones had been removed. We filed a report with Fedex, which is where we think the robbery happened. Now when we try to order employees phones Fedex refuses to ship to us!

Totally going to disagree here and say any rodent is better than a cockroach :scared1:

Yes. I was trying to add a FN cert the other day and called in since there were rooms available, just not points booking and figured they could add the fn cert for me but she said if they aren't allowing points bookings I can't add my cert either.

You sound like me, once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy! I usually do two swipes at FD or DG when I have the 200 gcs and have used it to meet MSR.

Same :crazy2:
Really? I would much rather see a cockroach than a mouse. As long as it’s just one cockroach. When I was in college I took a life science class and we had a cage with Madagascar hissing cockroaches. My teacher brought one around and we got to stroke its back to hear it hiss. I couldn’t believe I actually managed to do it without freaking out. We also got to see her feed one of the cockroaches to a giant spider and it was so sad. That little guy hissed the entire time he was getting eaten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter