I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, I hope the rest of cards are delivered randomly today or tomorrow. Hopefully they were shipped separately and you just didn't get a tracking number.
Not real hopeful there since they were specifically listed as being in the tracking number that was delivered yesterday

Yay!!! You did it! I’m getting a little braver. Bought $800 at once at Staples and have now even loaded $400 at one time and had them split the payment. My Family Dollar doesn’t seem to care. Even just getting the fee free ones at Staples can be worth it. And now I’m even thinking I may use it to MS an MSR if needed.

I bought two last week and did one on the CIP I’m working on MSR on and then one on CIC since our other MSR right now is an Amex. Definitely going to keep my eyes open for deals though. I feel like Kroger is basically running the 4x coupon every other week at this point lol. Even just filling my car up I can make up the VGC fee in saved fuel points. I wish we had Safeway near us, I feel like I’m always hearing about deals there.

Where does the spending tracker show in the Chase app for CIP? That would be a helpful thing for me to have but I don’t see it.

@calypso726 Thanks for posting about using Avios for Disney resorts? Did you happen to notice if they have Disney resorts once 2020 hits? We are traveling Jan 10-13 and I’d hate to transfer MR to Avios if the Disney resorts aren’t there.

I checked some 2020 dates and could not find any Disney resorts besides Swan and Dolphin but the point requirement was higher than for September dates. I think some of the good neighbor resorts are listed too.

I used a support link from here for my CIP, is there any risk that no bonus offer attached, even though it showed it? I didn't screen shot of course. Do I dare SM Chase to ask?

Thanks. Of course I don’t have the darn tracker 😜

I don't have it either - hoping to see those 80k points go pending soon - met the spend a week ago. BTW - also still waiting for my Delta miles - statement closes tonight so I'll probably be on the phone agian tomorrow. :(

I used a support link from here for my CIP, is there any risk that no bonus offer attached, even though it showed it? I didn't screen shot of course. Do I dare SM Chase to ask?

I believe it’s essentially law that Chase won’t approve you for a card if you can’t earn the bonus on it. Is this your first CIP since you didn’t self refer? I’m sure you’re fine if that’s the case. Even still, my DH as well as many others here have been successful getting bonuses on CIP2 and 3

My dh is going to Boca Raton for his new job training and I am going too!!!! (as well as our ds8...all other kids are taken care of other places) So, I need some hotel recs. Dh is at an embassy suites in Boca for his training. My ds and I will fly in on Thursday am, check out of the embassy suites on Friday and then we need another hotel for Friday and SAturday. Flying home Sunday night. We'd love to stay on the beach and I do have two BonBon FN's I could use (35k). Any recs from anyone who knows the area? @calypso726 maybe :)

We're flying into FLL and out of MCO so we could move north up the coast if that helps.

Boca is a bit north of me but I happened to be looking for Bonblah FN hotels not too far off a few weeks ago. Either of these two should fit the bill

marriott fn.JPG

I've done it a few times. Does your dentist have the flavored ones? The kids used to get bubblegum flavored. Also, ours was not a paste but a liquid that you swirled in your mouth and then spit out. Not a big deal for me (or my kids).
My fluoride was on trays that they jam into your mouth that make me gag. Then they put in Mr. Sucker in to keep you from drooling all over and swallowing for 10 minutes.

I believe it’s essentially law that Chase won’t approve you for a card if you can’t earn the bonus on it. Is this your first CIP since you didn’t self refer? I’m sure you’re fine if that’s the case. Even still, my DH as well as many others here have been successful getting bonuses on CIP2 and 3
Yes, my first CIP.

I don't have it either - hoping to see those 80k points go pending soon - met the spend a week ago. BTW - also still waiting for my Delta miles - statement closes tonight so I'll probably be on the phone agian tomorrow. :(
Are we the same person LOL? When did you meet your Delta spend? I have been waiting over 2 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter