I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had no idea. Really? We were in an AF one in CDG and I had a nice t-shirt on (plus a cardigan) and didn't have any issues at all. I'm planning to use the same AF lounge this fall (it's really not all that special, but the location works and anything is better than just sitting at the gate), but was going to look into PP just in case. Guess I need to think about what I'm wearing? What a pain. It's such a long flight for us, with a layover and then another flight, so comfort is my #1 priority.

We flew out of Orly not CDG so they could be different lounges. I went off what I found on the PP app since that's whose lounge I would have been using if I'd been in the correct terminal. And even if it is the same, just because the PP info says one thing doesn't mean it's enforced. And there's a difference between a nice tshirt under a cardi, I wear solid colors under mine for work, and a logo printed tshirt which I think is more of what they meant. Plus worst case you button the cardi up more :)

But that's how ASP wanted to end the series, could you imagine that at the end of an ASP done season 7, granted the entire season would have been different because it would have been the Pallindino's doing it but still. Better at 30 whatever than 22. I agree it wasn't satisfying but I don't feel the need for more, but I didn't feel the need for more when the series ended, I thought the last ep was good and it still makes me cry after seeing it at least 5 times. And I love Gypsy (I can't remember the actresses name and I'm too lazy to look it up) as Emily's maid :)
Yes! She is great!

Dh will be upset by that ending when we get there lol. Agree better at 30 though. Would have been interesting if the Palladinos had gotten to finish originally (they wanted two more seasons, if I remember right?) though I think the last ep was good too, but I'm glad they did YitL too. I haven't watched the last two seasons in years so I'm excited to go through at watch them again. Oh, and Logan redeemed himself a good amount for me in Fall, probalby the first time I really liked him in the series :rolleyes1
We just steal the laundry bags from the hotel room. :rolleyes1
Same...
That is so funny. I had typed up a post earlier today about having certain images in my head of some posters here. @SouthFayetteFan , @Lain and @Albort for some reason all 3 I have clear pics in my head of what they might look like. Not sure why. Then I deleted it and didn't end up posting it because I didn't want anyone to think I was creepy, lol. I can tell you that was NOT the image I had in my head! lol
I think we're all past creepy here and no one would care :P

I thought about it, and probably will when the time is right. Right now I am in the middle of my own $5k spend with hopes of adding another $5k spending card very soon. I don't have that much money to go around!
I hear ya. I can only do so much at once! No way can I take on two 5k MSRs at once. I just finished off dd18's CIP and am now on dh's CIP2 MSR. I am eligible for a new AA biz in a couple days so no new cards for dd for a bit. I do love having a P3 in the mix though!

Oh, and Logan redeemed himself a good amount for me in Fall, probalby the first time I really liked him in the series :rolleyes1

Fall was more reason for me to be team logan. Though I do admit part of it is because I like Matt Czuchry more than the other two, I'll watch him in stuff but don't seek the others out. Plus Dean just seemed like a limp noodle. Logan is just good eye candy :)

I’m going to try and catchup but haven’t been around since my Mom passed away suddenly and is with Dad in Heaven.
She was 91, still living on her own in the house we grew up in...she was blessed with a long, healthy life and was exactly where she wanted to be at home so for that we are grateful.

So glad I had plenty of SW points and was able to fly my son on them vs a $1,100 airline ticket

So sorry for your loss!!!

I’m going to try and catchup but haven’t been around since my Mom passed away suddenly and is with Dad in Heaven.
She was 91, still living on her own in the house we grew up in...she was blessed with a long, healthy life and was exactly where she wanted to be at home so for that we are grateful.

So glad I had plenty of SW points and was able to fly my son on them vs a $1,100 airline ticket
Wow, so sorry for your loss. But so glad you could easily get the family together. It's nice to have one less thing to worry about at such a difficult time and having the points helps with that.

The best! Reminds me I need to show my dd's. Pat is from my college years. Good stuff back then from SNL. Not so sure today.
It is a shame that kids these days have no idea that SNL used to actually be funny...I'm sure everybody has their favorite era (70s, 80s, 90s) but I'd imagine almost everybody here can agree that from the mid 2000s on it's just gotten pretty terrible...

I thought about it, and probably will when the time is right. Right now I am in the middle of my own $5k spend with hopes of adding another $5k spending card very soon. I don't have that much money to go around!
I can't even manage my, er, dh's one Marriott Bonblah Biz card. I am writing a HUGE note in red crayon on my credit notebook to NEVER get another AMEX 5k card! Dentist doesn't take it, propane company doesn't take it, local cafe doesn't take it.....UGH.UGH.UGH.

With that venting....any recommendations for a 1k MSR biz card I can put my dental work on? I am 4/24 so can't affect that either.

Just curious...do you all put your dirty clothes directly back into the packing cubes? Just wondering how everyone transports their dirty clothes back home. We normally put it in plastic grocery bags, then back in the suitcases. I think a few of my family members don’t want the dirty clothing touching the luggage.

I ordered one of those fold up duffel bags from amazon. It can go in the suitcase no problem. Then we just put all the dirty clothes in it on the way home from the trip and check it as another bag. That has saved my life and made it so much easier...in the duffel I have also divided the clothes into temp washed. Of course having an additional piece of luggage works if you have the credit cards to support it!

@palhockeymomof2 I am sorry. I had noticed your absence on the thread. Please know you were missed.

It is a shame that kids these days have no idea that SNL used to actually be funny...I'm sure everybody has their favorite era (70s, 80s, 90s) but I'd imagine almost everybody here can agree that from the mid 2000s on it's just gotten pretty terrible...
I was around 12 and remember watching the very first SNL. I had a regular babysitting gig for our neighbor, the lounge singer, so every Saturday night I watched . OMG those were the days! Cheburger, cheburger, Pepsi, no Coke.

ETA: No train for me @SouthFayetteFan

I had graduated college by 2000 (had my first dd that year) and was long past SNL. It used to be so funny though. I loved it from high school through college! Now it's too political for me.

Yes! She is great!

Dh will be upset by that ending when we get there lol. Agree better at 30 though. Would have been interesting if the Palladinos had gotten to finish originally (they wanted two more seasons, if I remember right?) though I think the last ep was good too, but I'm glad they did YitL too. I haven't watched the last two seasons in years so I'm excited to go through at watch them again. Oh, and Logan redeemed himself a good amount for me in Fall, probalby the first time I really liked him in the series :rolleyes1

Same...

I think we're all past creepy here and no one would care :P
Logan :lovestruc

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter