I just watched the Godfather Part I and II

Very good movies. I like 2 the best. I forget what ranking they have but in the top of the best 100 movies.

Never saw them.
I mean... if I want to hear about the mob.. I can read the newspaper out of NY. The latest mob hit in Staten Island.

I really like them both but I’m not as big a fan as some. Part 2 returns to the big screen this November for the 45th Anniversary. We saw Part 1 on the big screen for its anniversary in 2017. Two bona fide film masterpieces.

Very good movies. I like 2 the best. I forget what ranking they have but in the top of the best 100 movies.

I heard 1 and 2 were the best, the rest not good, and they were fantastic

Never saw them.
I mean... if I want to hear about the mob.. I can read the newspaper out of NY. The latest mob hit in Staten Island.

give yourself a solid, go watch them

I really like them both but I’m not as big a fan as some. Part 2 returns to the big screen this November for the 45th Anniversary. We saw Part 1 on the big screen for its anniversary in 2017. Two bona fide film masterpieces.

I didnt know this, count me in

Low-Key The one who approaches you about the meeting, that is the one who will set you up"

ohh, and that was about the last conversation he had with his dad , and right on time Fish comes about the meeting

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter