I have VERY sad news, friends...

:( :( :( I have tears streaming down my cheeks, I am crying so hard I can hardly see to type this. I have never before felt so sad by the passing of someone I had never met in person, but fellow Canadian Sylvia was so special on these boards. My heart is breaking for Sylvia's family, especially for Nick. :( May he always feel his Mother's loving presence and may Sylvia always be in God's loving care.

My prayers are with Nick and the rest of the family. So sad and so hard. I, too have been concerned at the recent lack of news.

I type this with a heavy heart. My thoughts and prayers are with Sylvia's family, especially her son Nick. Sylvia is finally at peace, and she is no longer suffering. We will miss her here on the DIS.

Thank you Dan, for all the updates you gave us. You are a true friend to many here. Thank you.

Very sorry to hear such sad news. My thoughts and prayers will be with Nick and the rest of her family.

how very sad. She was very lucky to have had you for a friend Dan. My heart goes out to her loved ones left behind.

I personally am at a loss for words, eventhough I never got to meet or talk with Sylvia, I am brought to tears by the news. My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family right now. :( :( :( :(

What sad News about Sylvia.
Heartbreaking.
Thank you Dan for letting us know

I never knew Sylvia but my heart goes out to her family.

a_angelkitty.gif

My prayers are with Nick tonight, that he has the support and strength to get through this terrible time and that he always remember his Mother as the brave and loving person she is.

I know she is in a better place without pain and that she will see her little boy once again.

I personally will hold my 7 year old just a little closer :(

May God keep her in his loving embrace and the family too. She will be in my prayers tonight.

Thank you Dan for sharing this news.

Joline

:( :( :(
I'm so sad to hear this, Dan. I, too, had looked forward to meeting her at Epcot with you, and was saddened when she had to cancel her trip. I'm so sorry for her family. Poor little Nick! :( :(

I am deeply saddened to read that Sylvia has left us. My computer has been down for a week and when I got back on this (Thursday) morning I searched for news about her. I did not know her, but she lived nearby and I feel a profound loss. I always enjoyed reading her posts. My heart goes out to her little boy, Nick, and her family.

Thank you Dan for being such a good friend to her and writing the beautiful tribute. I know you helped make her final days peaceful and loving.

Rest in peace, Sylvia. :(

What horrible and devastating news!
I always enjoyed reading Sylvia's posts. She radiated such kindness and humor in them.
My heart goes out to her family. May she be at peace now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter