I have had it with the ADR system on MDE for BOG

I was on the site at 6:01...same thing let me get all the way to the confirmation page and then an error. phone number won't work either

I've stopped trying online, I keep getting the same error message with a later time - the system won't let me do it. I guess I'm old school I would rather get someone on the phone at this point.

This is so frustrating! I still keep getting a busy signal. I am so aggravated!

I am beyond frustrated! I got the same errors this morning, multiple times. I am not one to complain, but there is going to be one heck of amessage today.

Just called 407-939-4357, went through the automated prompts, and am now on hold....
Great idea! I did go through automated and my time slots are already unavailable but I'm going to wait to speak with someone & see what happens.

I do not usually get angry about situations like this, but this time I am angry. If they hadn't released them hours early, and if the website and app would have let me actually complete my bookings that I tried over and over and over to book only to get error messages and if the phone system didn't disconnect me after holding for 10 minutes, I would be ok. But this is just infuriating!!

I am beyond frustrated! I got the same errors this morning, multiple times. I am not one to complain, but there is going to be one heck of amessage today.
Yes, I have screenshots of all the times I had but could not book because of their system problem. If I can't get a reservation I am going to see where I should send that just to let them know how disappointing this entire process has been - definitely not magical that's for sure!

The app was working great during the night..i booked 4 lunches different days..For July. Iam in the UK so noticed when I logged on dis at 7 am my time 2am usa time that people were booking! I too thought it wasn't going to open till 6 am!

I generally an easy going, but I cannot understand how this always happens. my 180 day window to book was yesterday. Yes, the darn system was down a lot! I got some of what I wanted,but had to make a lot of compromises. Now this! I did not think to take screenshots, and wish that I did. I would not be upset if the system had not allowed the glitches that allowed earlier bookings, but I did everything right and POOF!

Why do they even bother giving out this information? I even called dining yesterday to confirm that it was 6am and not midnight and was assured it was 6am. I won't let this ruin my trip, but I am very aggravated right now that's for sure.

What is the 4357 phone number so I can find it again in the future?

I found it through MDE, on the "Contact Us" page- listed for Disney Dining...but now it's under the "Website Support" heading.:confused3
Anyway, when I called it just seemed like the main Disney # where I had to select what category I needed, etc. I went through the automated prompts for dining and was told that there was no availability for my date, but then I could request an operator. So now I've been on hold for about 20 mins....

Great idea! I did go through automated and my time slots are already unavailable but I'm going to wait to speak with someone & see what happens.

The systems is completely down you may want to call back later. I spoke with 2 CM's right around 7:30 on my 2 lines and both confirmed its down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter