I have had it with the ADR system on MDE for BOG

maybe i'm being overly optimistic but I can't believe that any of the dates have no availability. Most people were waiting for 6am and it looks like a lucky few got it earlier. I was on at 6:01 am and it didn't work. The place is huge and i can't believe that it booked up. here's to positive thoughts for everyone and that this gets fixed soon!!

I agree and even if we aren't able to get in for lunch [my preference] I have been fortunate to eat there several times on my last trips. Probably time to show my love back to Columbia Harbour House. :flower:

I'm among the frustrated this morning! Logged on at 6:00 am, got a reservation and when I went to complete the request it wouldn't work. Asked me to call Disney dining, which I did and they said the system is down for 2 to 3 hours.
Honestly, I company of this size should be able to have a system that will actually work. :mad:

Finally got through to a human, and I honestly thought she was going to start crying when I started the conversation with "I bet you've had an unmagical day so far." Poor CMs!!! No ETA on the system working though. I've decided not to stress over it. If I get an ADR great, but if not I'll live.

I have had the same problem all day, and now you can't even get through by phone??? With all the money they charge, they should be able to afford a better phone system!!!!

I'm among the frustrated this morning! Logged on at 6:00 am, got a reservation and when I went to complete the request it wouldn't work. Asked me to call Disney dining, which I did and they said the system is down for 2 to 3 hours.
Honestly, I company of this size should be able to have a system that will actually work. :mad:

Keep checking your reservations in MDE and your spam email. Lots of people have had them just start showing up.

Don't give up for those that made reservations this morning and got error messages, I just had one pop up in MDE a little while ago.

I was getting ready to send Disney an email and I thought let me just see if I can make a reservation now.
I put in the date/time I wanted and a time half an hour later was available. I went to book it & an message came up telling me I had a reservation that conflicted with it. Since I didn't have ANY ADRs, I looked at the reservation and 3 out of the 4 I tried to unsuccessfully book this morning were there!
Not sure if anyone needs a lunch reservation for July 28th, but I am going in and cancelling a 12:35 & 12:40 right now.

Ohhh so very strange. I just tried again, but the ONLY 3 "restaurants" that are showing AT ALL are Spirit of Aloha, Hoop Dee Doo, and Backyard BBQ.

And like others, it seems that at least one of my many attempts went through!!! So if you got past the Terms page, check your Ressie list... perhaps it really is there :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Hooplah! I also have a reservation sitting there that I thought had errored out. Thank you all for posting your messages b/c otherwise I wouldn't have looked at it to find out it was sitting there. Yippee!

I was somehow able to make my reservation at 5:58am (maybe my laptop clock is off from the Disney clock) for a lunch reservation at 12:15 on May 13th, however, after making it, it took forever to show up on the MDE, but I did get a confirmation email so I didn't worry about it. But every time I would refresh the page later on (at like 6:05am) it came up showing like they weren't even taking ADRS for lunch. Systems went down around that time for me, too.

My favorite part so far this morning, on my 2nd time getting the phone call to go through (before getting disconnected) the automated system tells me there is nothing for BOG for my date, or the two days before or after, but it has found me an alternative reservation if I would like it...at Bongo's Cuban Cafe!?!?! That's an alternative to lunch in a theme park? LOL!!

This is great! :rotfl2: Thanks for the laugh, I think most people need one after all the technical issues of this morning.:thumbsup2

I now have two for the same day. I will be canceling one for 1:30 on May 10th If anyone wants it I will wait and we can try and coordinate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter