I have had it with the ADR system on MDE for BOG

On the bright side everyone, at least we know it's a system-wide problem and will be ready to jump on the phone/app as soon as someone here on DIS gives us the go-ahead.... imagine the frustration of "regular" people trying to make ADRs this morning?? :disrocks:

Same here. Still can't access my +10 and errored out of a March BoG lunch this morning. I'm done with the site. We'll try walk up as early as possible & if not well c'est la vie!

I hope that's the case, I'm glad I don't live on the West Coast, I'm only up a half an hour earlier!

There should be absolutely no way that you can select a time, go through the entire booking process (selecting your party, agreeing to the guidelines) only to have the system NOT make the reservation for you. Time after time this morning, that happened. Time after time this morning, I was offered a time, clicked on it, only to the system reboot back to the booking page. If you show me a time, I click on it, it should be held. 15 minutes after the window opens, and the ADRs are all gone for our trip next week. It's not going to make or break our vacation, and we've eaten there before, but dare I say that the FP system was better.
Exactly! Happened over and over to me this morning.

I think the system simply crashed at 6 am due to all the traffic-made a reservation right before 6 am but then when i tried to change a different reservation at 6 am kept getting the same error-happening over and over for all reservations at this point. Good luck with calling I was just looking again at my date and BOG lunch shows unavail for all my dates/times now

There should be absolutely no way that you can select a time, go through the entire booking process (selecting your party, agreeing to the guidelines) only to have the system NOT make the reservation for you. Time after time this morning, that happened. Time after time this morning, I was offered a time, clicked on it, only to the system reboot back to the booking page. If you show me a time, I click on it, it should be held. 15 minutes after the window opens, and the ADRs are all gone for our trip next week. It's not going to make or break our vacation, and we've eaten there before, but dare I say that the FP system was better.

Agreed. So frustrating.

Seriously, they opened it early??? People on the west coast were getting reservations early this morning!!! I'm so mad, they pulled the FP for lunch just before I could have used it then open it early. Ridiculous

I get a combo of busy & the Verizon customer you are trying to reach is unavailable....so frustrating to have been at this over an hour and getting nowhere.

Seriously, they opened it early??? People on the west coast were getting reservations early this morning!!! I'm so mad, they pulled the FP for lunch just before I could have used it then open it early. Ridiculous
They did? How do you know that?

I'm on hold but seems like it is going to be a LONG wait and someone else that got through right away told nothing available on three days in late summer. I don't have high hopes for next week. Stinks, I got right on MDE at 6am and saw available times but couldn't book it.

Forget it. It's not worth it. My daughter loves eating there, and I hate disappointing her, but I'm saving my frustration to deal with DVC Member Services at 9.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter